A friendly warning

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
Xqjoz is banned (for a few days) for calling someone a bad word after he killed a buffbot in a texture exploit

hes not banned, and it was me he was calling a "Nazi" :clap:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe enkor... maybe... <looks wisely into the distance>

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Ohhh, can you actually see every conversation on the logs? (@Requiel)

Uhmm.. When Amildin msg'ed me telling you were a n00b.. Im sure he didnt mean it.. :eek6:

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
just watch spanniards in a fg fight versus anyone. as soon as they start to lose... oh look, the person i'm trying to cast on just lagged out of range / oh i can't target this person because they are 50 miles up in the air.. etc. fucking annoying.

Mireith could you tell me who was doing window draggin? cos yesterday i was talking with Torvarg and Tabbi and they only was tell me that was ...... but...

And cos dunno what is window draggin and how i can do it either dunno who is doing in my group and tell him stop to do this

Soz if you are angry with us but not all in SpaNNiarD love exploit buggs some ppl love do fairs duels aganist others guilds

Soz again ;)

mirieth!

Banned
scream, kuyac, mofeta or w/e your shaman is called, your bard yesterday, among others.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Spanniard suck, they zerg with 6 mans at 9am and bug abuse to beat people close to their own size, how are you gonna stop that Mus?

Tarlyn

Fledgling Freddie
I asked the same question as u, codo, a few times. Senseless. This has began to be one of my favourite excuses which I hear all day from people who try to explain why they lost. We love u all. Really.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Those who know me know i don't mind loosing. We rebuff and come back.

But i reported at least one of the names Mirieth mentions. A few people who don't do it and are just good players: ALekina, Codo, Demolish, Hanniak, Tarlyn. But Spanniards have a few really retarded window draggers / wall jumpers in their group(s)

Svettig

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
Xqjoz is banned (for a few days) for calling someone a bad word after he killed a buffbot in a texture exploit

i am ? :>

Brim

Fledgling Freddie
anyone denying that screeam uses windowdrag is a serious retartd.

Yesterday i logged all timestamps and locations of mofeta,sceeam windowdragging and got response from goa that they are looking at the server logs. when they tell me that there was no proof of windowdraging ( wich they will because we all know goa doesnt nothing unless you shove it right in their face ) ill start recording.

And im not talking about oh my sceeam lagged a litte.
It's more like "oh noes sceeam is on 4% .. wtf? not in range.. but im right on him.. sprint....wtf ? .. still not in range...charge ( just for the fun of it ) . what the hell still not in range but im RIGHT ON TOP of him.. SMACK . screeam is standing atleast 5000 units back the other direction ".

ok if it happens once.. twice.. even three times because mr.murphys law works in mysterious ways.. but when it happens the 10th time in one night you have got to be fucking kidding me. Mofeta and sceeam are a fucking plague on Spanniards sheet wich other then that is really nice. i enjoy fighting vs you and i think your actually one of the better guilds of camlann. but windowdragging is just lowering yourself to Odins level. get a grip tbh

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
Those who know me know i don't mind loosing. We rebuff and come back.

But i reported at least one of the names Mirieth mentions. A few people who don't do it and are just good players: ALekina, Codo, Demolish, Hanniak, Tarlyn. But Spanniards have a few really retarded window draggers / wall jumpers in their group(s)
Is CoDo a good player? I was chainkilling his minstrel Musrrator like 10 times a day at lvl 40 or even lower.He's a noob tho :p

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
Is CoDo a good player? I was chainkilling his minstrel Musrrator like 10 times a day at lvl 40 or even lower.He's a noob tho :p
nah, Codo is gimp :)

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

mmm you are wrong... wasnt 10times was only 4 times... but well i was drunk and Demolish was in my house looking how i was playing and he was drunk also but well nice straff Bonelamencer, i could life with this :p

btw ProDman im much better than you with clerc but well :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
mmm you are wrong... wasnt 10times was only 4 times... but well i was drunk and Demolish was in my house looking how i was playing and he was drunk also but well nice straff Bonelamencer, i could life with this :p

btw ProDman im much better than you with clerc but well :p
wambulance.jpg

ProDMaN

Fledgling Freddie
yah, strange guy :\ but not as retard as Apocalipsis :twak: who plays non stop in excal :puke:

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
still remember codo as the only minstrel who never even TRIED to fight me 1vs1 :)

CoDo

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
still remember codo as the only minstrel who never even TRIED to fight me 1vs1 :)

Cos you always do the same, mezz style run run, dd dd, run run, dd dd and win, imo isnt a fair duel.. but well is talking a rr10 skald who hit with a 2hand weapon, mincer hasnt any chance aganist him... and i still remember where you killed me when i was trying to finish a litle quest was bugged for me forever... but well i could life with this ;)

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
CoDo said:
Cos you always do the same, mezz style run run, dd dd, run run, dd dd and win, imo isnt a fair duel..

minstrels have no dds, cant sprint, cant stun and are not able to mezz ? :/

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Shintari said:
minstrels have no dds, cant sprint, cant stun and are not able to mezz ? :/

Havnt heard about the minstrel nerf? :eek6:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom