A flaw in the RvR design

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
War has design problems on many levels.

Shared zones like others have said.
Absolute necessity for balanced population.
The whole city taking/VP system.

Kinda depressing that my server has gone from high/high(with queues) to med/med in a month

CowledScout

Fledgling Freddie
CowledScout
Regular Freddie

Old posts? Come again? :>

Some random wow-player like you, dont know the old timers from daoc excal.

And pikeh: No one likes you, and your suckups to the mods.

We are still keeping an eye on the boards, and the trends of MMOs.

'Nuff said.

pikeh

Resident Freddy

'Nuff said.

No one like's me?

Thats a very funny statement coming from you, CowledScout.

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I like Pikeh. He talks a lot of sense. So he doesn't get your credibility points for only ever being negative, on the plus side at least he has an opinion other than "I don't know what it is you're moaning about, but I'll see you and raise you a whine".

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I like Pikeh. He talks a lot of sense. So he doesn't get your credibility points for only ever being negative, on the plus side at least he has an opinion other than "I don't know what it is you're moaning about, but I'll see you and raise you a whine".

I just see it that I like the game otherwise I wouldn't play or hang around the forums. If you don't like it, fair enough, but why stick around and troll everyone telling them the game is shit.

I like constructive criticism, so far CowledScout has provided none.

<3 Boggy. (p.s, I'm still gonna go for you when I see your IB somewhere :cheers:)

Dard

Part of the furniture

'Nuff said.

I guess you dont know the old timers from Hib Pryd, but i wouldnt have held it against you.

Ive known Pikeh for years, i like him, he's a nice guy both ingame & irl.

However, I find you to be a sad random twat full of his own self importance who see's no opinion other than his own, a prime example of why some people shouldnt be given internet access.

(sorry for going OT .. good thread & some very valid comments)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
War has design problems on many levels.

Shared zones like others have said.
Absolute necessity for balanced population.
The whole city taking/VP system.

Kinda depressing that my server has gone from high/high(with queues) to med/med in a month

QQ, we have too Q, too many players

<Mythic - ok, lets clone the servers to allow players to play together>

QQ, no more Q's, not enough players

...so...your depressed because you no longer have to queue for hours on end to play the game and can now play on a healthily populated server instead?

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie

'Nuff said.

What counts is what you post here and now, not your imaginary on-lineage.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
QQ, we have too Q, too many players

<Mythic - ok, lets clone the servers to allow players to play together>

QQ, no more Q's, not enough players

...so...your depressed because you no longer have to queue for hours on end to play the game and can now play on a healthily populated server instead?

And now they are trying to undo the clone. Low -> mid pops. The same mid pops that were once high pops.

Its population flaw will be its undoing. The servers we have today are all the servers we will get. No one will make the mistake of moving off a high pop server again. New players will be greeted with a choice. Join a high pop server or play the game on a dead server. Before a server becomes viable it needs a critical mass of players on both side.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH

'Nuff said.

I only played Prydwen since DAoC release... but sure, if you wanna call me a WoW player go ahead. I tried WoW for a while too :)

:lol:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
I only played Prydwen since DAoC release... but sure, if you wanna call me a WoW player go ahead. I tried WoW for a while too :)

:lol:

If it makes you feel any better I played Excalibur since release, was in the beta, I have also been around here since BW and I have no idea who he is except maybe some random scout, all of which to a man were leaching zerging nobjockeys who would run at the first signs of a fair fight ;)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
And now they are trying to undo the clone. Low -> mid pops. The same mid pops that were once high pops.

Its population flaw will be its undoing. The servers we have today are all the servers we will get. No one will make the mistake of moving off a high pop server again. New players will be greeted with a choice. Join a high pop server or play the game on a dead server. Before a server becomes viable it needs a critical mass of players on both side.

Well, yes, but aren't they offering free character transfers?

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
If it makes you feel any better I played Excalibur since release, was in the beta, I have also been around here since BW and I have no idea who he is except maybe some random scout, all of which to a man were leaching zerging nobjockeys who would run at the first signs of a fair fight ;)

pfft. My scout never ran. she did release alot though:)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH

And I've seen you around :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH

'Nuff said.

hahaha, calling zebolt a random player xD Did you play daoc on the english servers mate?
Anyways please name your char from Excal, mr Dorimor version 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom