A few screenies for those who care

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Found some kinda oldies... i should of beta, back from release when i was healer (wise i changed?:p) but this wat i got atm!

Ill try find some more :) enjoy hehe.

Tao for persident! those screens, seeing those names.. it brought a tear to my eye mate.

If all of the old guys from SoN.. if we all just could put all grudges and everything on the shelf and be friends again. :)

:worthy::worthy:<-- tao

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I got spears! Anybody got hammers?
SPEARS.jpg

<cough> er... I do!

GOA020a.jpg

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
I agree with brad that I missed the old good daoc, heck I activated my accounts just to visit once more places like west skona and the like (nostalgy trips :p ), just listen the amazing music of some zones and so on.

In my view, the rvr whats kept ppl still playing the game, thats why they make it easier for all to kit the chars to lvls approriate to venture in frontiers and do what the rest does - play against other realms in frontiers.

Heck, its now easier to lvlup ur toon than ever - by doing easy kill quests which yield great exp, my warden's played is 3 days, and my bb's (he's lvl 42) played is less than day. could grind him to lvl 50 in 2-3 days just by doing those quests without sweating.

Get BPs and buy nice items/artifact encounter credits/ml credits/scrolls for arties and get your char kitted by that way ready for frontiers.

All whats left where you have to do some work is getting MLexp to be able to ding in MLs and artifact exp to get the arties to lvl 10.

Not that I'd be complaining, I myself have started to fancy doing rvr - I've been more of pve type of person in past.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
This was my 1st Relic Raid (was it THE 1st on Pryd?), it was led by Cruz.
X_relicraid1.jpg

Kalgarn

Fledgling Freddie
the first one was lead by cruz anyway.well to be fair,midgard was the only realm that could pull it off that early since we had the uber twilight waepons and equipement from spindel!and also the highest levels.
(I levelled way slower though :p)
I still miss those days,loved DaoC back then. :)

here are my old pics: Index of /kalgarn/Daoc

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice memories from the good old time in daoc, nice screens there Kalgarn.
Was in Head Hunters and Eye Of Odin back in the days before i deleted my chars on mid when drunk, biggest misstake ever haha.

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Aww all the good ol members. Bradlex, Bluesky, Lerida, Pudz, Smaug

What happend to all those good people?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Wow I had forgot that pic Svarty but yet another cool one you dug up :)

btw I think almost all of the ppl in the SoN's TG pic have quit or left for other games but if any of them still read FH I still host the old SoN's board at Log In A few of the oldies still post from time to time so login if you feel like saying hi :)

Personally i'm still playing DAoC with "The Conclave" in hib on the german Limors cluster with friends from mid/dyvet altho the only old SoN there with us is Blackdeath (Ireland, Raesa). Once you get used to the german interface/txt its loads of fun tbh - the cluster has an immense population with room for all playstyles... primarily MASSIVE zergs but also a nice FG zone we are dying a LOT in atm lol

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow I had forgot that pic Svarty but yet another cool one you dug up :)

btw I think almost all of the ppl in the SoN's TG pic have quit or left for other games but if any of them still read FH I still host the old SoN's board at Log In A few of the oldies still post from time to time so login if you feel like saying hi :)

Personally i'm still playing DAoC with "The Conclave" in hib on the german Limors cluster with friends from mid/dyvet altho the only old SoN there with us is Blackdeath (Ireland, Raesa). Once you get used to the german interface/txt its loads of fun tbh - the cluster has an immense population with room for all playstyles... primarily MASSIVE zergs but also a nice FG zone we are dying a LOT in atm lol

Woot, don't forget I was once in SoN as well. Not very long time but was there too.

These days I play in Avalon as well. German language little slow things down especially when trying to find particul items from CMs. But other than that I've managed just well in there. We're in english speaking alliance.

S

Stark_Modi

Found some screenies..

TG Raids ftw! :p All these sccreens just make me wanna go back and play daoc as it once used to be..

2001479280519149904_rs.jpg

2001430240326723007_rs.jpg

Here's one from my days in the english open beta, damn im happy i have those screens left, feel free to post if you recognize your name in picture below and say hi ;P It was so fun that me and my friend even played on the italian beta ;D Gruppiamo was the only word i could understand :)
2001419577404659337_rs.jpg

DJrat/Makketh

Fledgling Freddie
Dam those were the times

Where going in caves made you feel like riding a rubber tube. Too bad all my old SM images from my old account are gone. That was the days

harm

Fledgling Freddie
Eeeew, swordspec with mini-lightsaber! *sobs*

Edit:
Ups.. can't even quote properly. Just spotted a personal nostalgic moment :p

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
lol wtf am I doing in that screen shot:p not seen that gimp skald for long time hehe:m00:

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hah, I remember your little skald:p I remember loads of these guys:p
give more!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
haha nice, 3 savages, skald (?), shaman and 3 healers :)

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
That was the old JH group that was 3 light tanks skald 3 healers shammy, was changed after Hug quit to 4 light tanks 3 healers 1 shammy

preacherboypip

Fledgling Freddie
I rember back in the old day at APK was like 100v100 I was the only one standing at the end of that fight:) was my best ever memory I killed the last alb standing:)

B

Bod

Holy crap! It's me in phat TL gear! =)
(*bump* btw)
So many familiar names. I miss DAoC. :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom