A few questions

Shadowss

Banned
@punishment.....Ur grp Bridge camp like 24/7 and kill soloers like theres no tomorrow lol

Punishment

Resident Freddy
@punishment.....Ur grp Bridge camp like 24/7 and kill soloers like theres no tomorrow lol

We stayed away from bridge mainly as i told group not to get bogged down in the slope camping scum ''Soloer's'' ;)

Away from bridges we let most solo peep's ... But as i said if they added on us Mid fight i dont care who they are they are toast :D

Shadowss

Banned
thats why u have been bridge camping for the past 2 hours and u did it for ages yesterday....Uhhuuuu

and u've added/killed soloers i've seen u do it lots well ur grp

Ur grp just died..u come back to the bridge?

Shadowss

Banned
thought u said ur Bm name or whtever is intimadation or summin inti summing! Ow slag its not u sozza i got confuzzled hehe :) Ur names are too similar

Punishment

Resident Freddy
lol wtf you on ?

Gimme an s/s with the time and one of my listed character names in my sig or shut it tbh m8 ... as im Atm just sending some mail's posting here and Listening to ''Def Leppard'' ;)

There is an outside chance a m8 is playing one of my toon's , but i doubt it tbh :D

kivik

Part of the furniture
sorry kivv, its called f8 :( and I was in duo with a scout for fun.. so sorry if we killed some solo's today

Heh not too fussed, but pretty much lost my motivation to play my NS. Either I meet dous having fun, or soloers that are affected by zerging so that they refuse to lose to anything, or the rare solo caster that just happen to be perma-'I've been killed recently and not worth any BPs'-shit.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
I really wonder what people actually want to found in a irvr zone....Apart reasons to whine on FH and rp's, obviously!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
I earn all my rp's ;)

So no need to leech bro ... My groups always leave solo peeps unless they are proven to be adding ***** when the chance arises , Then they are just walking rp's :D
Add is a add? save your BS for someone that belives it? it's easy to say kill he adds? and use it as a lame excuse? tbh i don't give 2 shits myself, cause most of you no my game style:p but don't try to hide it :flame: you all kill solo, duo ,trio... add fg at some point, in a fg don't try feed us all ya crap ye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom