A few questions

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Right, First things first this is genuine i'm interested.

I would just like to take the time and ask how Felixia, Cheshirecat, Shrewsbury etc find it fun camping the berks tower, not leaving for and using a DI bot.

I know for a fact some scouts do this and some rangers, but i ask them ingame anyway.

Anyway, Is it fun or are you just a tad new to the game or something ;]

:clap:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
cause they are idiots, but I love Felixia, insta fz/phaseshift and when those are down she dies in 3 hits. gg for a rr8 hunter i guess.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
cause they are idiots, but I love Felixia, insta fz/phaseshift and when those are down she dies in 3 hits. gg for a rr8 hunter i guess.

Like all scouts, its enough that they c u in sth and they will destealth start running and PS... BRAVE IDD!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
could always be like caestar and have a di bot under the bridge in grp stealth.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its ok shrewsbury requested permission to play like a cun7 for a week...

fear not next week he will be back to his usuall "arse in the wind" type playstyle!

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie
its ok shrewsbury requested permission to play like a cun7 for a week... fear not next week he will be back to his usuall "arse in the wind" type playstyle!

Much like yourself, then? I wish I could show you the recorded fight with you on my RR2 THRUST MERC, with your arse pointed at me, running away with the speed of the wind, while pooping out one or two angry emotes.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Much like yourself, then? I wish I could show you the recorded fight with you on my RR2 THRUST MERC, with your arse pointed at me, running away with the speed of the wind, while pooping out one or two angry emotes.

:mad:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie

DT?

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I promise you im not camping it i just can`t get past the stone cos of you and your sz at the stone!:) Btw Shatterhand been sold? cos he never used to sz before :) Shadowlost seems to have nps finding me solo btw hehe and with no template at mo im easiest rps since Censi sz days(Vipr and cru wouldn`t let him join until he sold the rog suit....)Anyway all good fun Infan , on 1 occasion i was waving and u STILL tried to PA me right amongst an albzerg at stone so u reap what u sow:p

Props to Phoenix btw :) Excellant fun fights 1 v 1 for awhile.The bugger even tried getting me at berk gate /salute

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
he prolly tried slam u for his infil duo trio so they can land a pa on stuned target

censi

Can't get enough of FH

??? i wish u could show it too, i got no idea who you are or what your talking about

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH

or that time i frapsed me 1shooting you, rezzing yourself with hax, speedhacking away and then using zephyr on an enchanter!!!!!!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You show my shade respect alot Infanity m8 , but today on several occasions you added on my fg when i was on blademaster and when i was on bard ... you even rude spammed me on bard :(

Stones ... Glass houses etc ;)

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
You show my shade respect alot Infanity m8 , but today on several occasions you added on my fg when i was on blademaster and when i was on bard ... you even rude spammed me on bard :(

Maybe he didn't like to see you in a fg? leeching rpeees? lets face it... not like you, to team for rpeees? i quess this bp system as infected your brain?

Phalanx

Loyal Freddie

DT is short for Dirty Tricks, it is a mercenary class specific ability that causes the targetted enemy to often fumble their attacks during its duration.

If you have any more questions about the mercenary class I would be happy to answer them for you.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
DT is short for Dirty Tricks, it is a mercenary class specific ability that causes the targetted enemy to often fumble their attacks during its duration.

If you have any more questions about the mercenary class I would be happy to answer them for you.

hahahaha

blazor han fatta inte hinten

aika

Can't get enough of FH

dunno who you were with, but if you were grouping with telefon, fanamirm, mumblymana and other idiots I would happily add as well and emote spam.

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Right, First things first this is genuine i'm interested.

I would just like to take the time and ask how Felixia, Cheshirecat, Shrewsbury etc find it fun camping the berks tower, not leaving for and using a DI bot.

I know for a fact some scouts do this and some rangers, but i ask them ingame anyway.

Anyway, Is it fun or are you just a tad new to the game or something ;]

:clap:

Hehe Infanity you are amusing;)

I only know Felixia, the others i don't know. But for gerneral i can comment the following:

Adapt - Improvise - Overcome.... (taken from a movie so quote Clint Eastwood here).

When mid hunters pre patch, and after the patch, see a lot of alb scouts, doing nothing else all evening, than to either camp Beno tower at bridge or Beno tower at the hill, think it is T1 and T4. Do you expect Mid players to act differently?

Anyway you can look forward to patch 1.90 when you can climb a tower, then you can pay back for the bad expirience you have had with mids using albion tactics.

But by any means Infanity, keep up the flamig away, you should know that on our guild ventrilo you and Shadowss are causing great amusement by all your posts on FH. So the only effect that flaming has, is the opposite of what you would like to see, namely they will carry on and on, and even concentrate on getting you down before anybody else they see.

Think you should play the game instead of whining about other ppl using tactics to win. If you can survive solo, then fine, and you like it, even better. But let other ppl play, and if you dont like the tower, go somewhere else.

Vonwar

Shadowss

Banned
I see this dude playing the game whilst sitting in a full suit of armour talking to his jolly good chappys down at the local brothel.

On Vent all u would here is " Jolly Good show mwah mwah Yes Jolly good" " Har Har Have u read the latest Top story On Freddys House yet? yes yes It is quite amusing...I like my new Pipe"

thats yoo

anyway STOP TAKING THE GAME SO SERIOUSLY...BLEDMEER ISNT ACTUALLY YOUR REAL HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe Infanity you are amusing;)

I only know Felixia, the others i don't know. But for gerneral i can comment the following:

Adapt - Improvise - Overcome.... (taken from a movie so quote Clint Eastwood here).

When mid hunters pre patch, and after the patch, see a lot of alb scouts, doing nothing else all evening, than to either camp Beno tower at bridge or Beno tower at the hill, think it is T1 and T4. Do you expect Mid players to act differently?

Anyway you can look forward to patch 1.90 when you can climb a tower, then you can pay back for the bad expirience you have had with mids using albion tactics.

But by any means Infanity, keep up the flamig away, you should know that on our guild ventrilo you and Shadowss are causing great amusement by all your posts on FH. So the only effect that flaming has, is the opposite of what you would like to see, namely they will carry on and on, and even concentrate on getting you down before anybody else they see.

Think you should play the game instead of whining about other ppl using tactics to win. If you can survive solo, then fine, and you like it, even better. But let other ppl play, and if you dont like the tower, go somewhere else.

Vonwar

I'm glad you find it amusin, Which guild are you sir ;d ?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
dunno who you were with, but if you were grouping with telefon, fanamirm, mumblymana and other idiots I would happily add as well and emote spam.

That was the other Hib group i was on my Pink bard Speedr and my furbfurbfurb blademaster Intimidation ;)

Also less hate , or next time my ikkle sm will staffkill you when the chance arises :wub:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Maybe he didn't like to see you in a fg? leeching rpeees? lets face it... not like you, to team for rpeees? i quess this bp system as infected your brain?

I earn all my rp's ;)

So no need to leech bro ... My groups always leave solo peeps unless they are proven to be adding ***** when the chance arises , Then they are just walking rp's :D

kivik

Part of the furniture

Not sure but when I checked I didn't even have group window up. So I doubt I was actually grouped with anyone!

Oh and I saw you were sparing alot of soloers yesterday Puni! I think whole Occassus got cleared and empty after you spared so many :mad:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sorry kivv, its called f8 :( and I was in duo with a scout for fun.. so sorry if we killed some solo's today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom