A few harmless ideas of how I want a new DAoC server to be!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
+ fix the RA's, right now you can dump any 10min RA in a fg vs fg and still have them up for the next fight, because of the low population on the server right now, and the fast reuse, in the old days you would have to use them wisely against the toughest oponents (wich also made it easier for low realm rank groups to compete).

not just low rank groups, small groups are kinda fucked over aswell now. it used to be quite funny to take on fg's and try take a few down, but now they'll just charge/sos/soak up all dmg with DI.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
exactly the same thing - i dont wanna spend hours upon hours farming plat either in order to buy the artis takes just as bloody long .. just want to level a toon and rvr as it used to be, didnt even mention the scroll farming and leveling of them bloody things on top

Fair enough, I see your point. But, a lot of people enjoy the PVE, including me. Tweaking/optimising chars is harder than the old 75 75 75 200 11 11 26 26 26 26 26 26 26 26 stuff from SI - and I love it - more options, more variation.

Not everyone can have their own way unfortunately.

Kanim

Banned
eggy said:
So don't camp artifacts. You don't need to get the artifact drop to TOA a char. Farm something else and use initiative to purchase artifacts off people who DO camp.

however you still need to get credit for the encounter, would ease the toa grind a lot if they just removed this requirement for activating artifacts. Toa was nice I guess for the first char you do it with, however mls and arti exp/camping seem more like a waste of time (and are definately not fun unless your a pve addict) when your toa'ing your 2nd or 3rd char.

infernalwrath

Fledgling Freddie
instead of nf the new server should have different pvp areas where u port and u can be ONLY solo and if someone adds on u and hits u he insta ports back xD or while u are figthing anyone that adds on u does not do any damage to u etc xd
and
areas as above but for groups ...

or 8v8 areas when only 2 groups can join
and
areas when u can generall zerg and take keeps and shit (like nf bs xd )
something like the system wow has atm with the 40v40 , 15v15 and 10v10 bgs....

Nuked said:
Nukey Level 60 Hunter

HEAhehAHeHAEhAHeaheh
HAEhAHEHAehEHAHehAH
AHEHAHehEHAHehHEhAHEh

BURNED :fluffle: ;)

Funny this thread is still alive... seems mythic stole my ideas and made agramon :p

aiava

Fledgling Freddie
givf!!!!!!!!!

rollback 2.5 years when the toa first came and old RA mile gates keeps the last interest of all no warlocks no NF no gimp RA

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
aiava said:
rollback 2.5 years when the toa first came and old RA mile gates keeps the last interest of all no warlocks no NF no gimp RA

ToA was released like 1.5 years ago ;o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom