A day of joy!

S

Shike

Originally posted by Axuk
Fact: Everyone who plays DAOC PAYS for the privilege.

yes ofc, we all know that already by now since we all pay duh...

Fact: Your subscription does not give you, or anyone else, the right to ruin the game for anyone else.

no ofc not, the CoC tells us not to grief other players BUT, what NP did is not against the CoC, its really that simple. I dont say I agree with ruining a wedding but it is actually in their right to do so if they wish to do it since the zone it happened in is infact a PvPzone.

Fact: Spouting the argument that this happened in an RvR area does not hold water. Even during real war amnesties are spontaneously declared for special events because the majority of the human race acknowledges there are times to set aside their arms.

To even compare DAoC to a real war is a bit silly isnt it? It is still a game and we all choose how we want to play our game, some play it as arses and some play as noble gentlemen. Who are you to come here and declare how others should play their game?

Fact: Aside from rules and laws there are unwritten codes of conduct and fair play.
Those who break them are generally considered to be either deviant from the norm or are children too young to understand yet that their actions are unacceptable to the majority.

tihi, yes there are unwritten laws, however, what matters is what GoA thinks, and not what you think. Step down from your high horse and treat it like the game it is or stop judging people and thus lowering yourself to an even lower standard than them you despise. It is only a game still mind you, for all we know Tildson might be working as a volounteer in africa, Biffen might be a famous surgeon that have saved 1000 lives, Xanatea might be an UNsoldier that work to prevent a war breaking out in some country. To judge someone in RL from their actions in a game is a bit... well I lack words for it tbh.

Fact: Their action (event) was generally considered benign by the majority of players.
Yours (wilfully wrecking it) was not.

hehe, here you maybe are right.

You may not actually be 12 years old, but actions and behaviour speak volumes about an individual’s level of maturity, experience and intellect.

and here we go again... this statement is just plain and silly very ignorant and tells me that you actually know very very little about humans.

Axuk

I play the game different each day, some days I am moody and whiny, some days I kill greys for the fun of it, some days I help a lowbie with cash or gear, next day I tell another grey to sod off when they want something etc etc etc. I treat it like a game, what you guys do in RL is none of my business but when some people set themselves up on a high horse and think they are of a higher standard due to judgement of others actions in a game and express it publically I just wanna puke. Go be a hero in RL and do some good where it actually matters (incase you already dont) or take a breath, repeat this mantra 10 times everytime you log on "IT IS ONLY A GAME".

/salute

edit: looking forward to some nice heat for my sausages I wanna bbq now btw so hurry up!!! ;)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by cougar-
We respect the people in our realm, not enemy players in frontiers.
Pretty much proved in your posts that you don't respect the people in your own realm, in fact it seems you have no respect for anyone.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Omniscieous
Pretty much proved in your posts that you don't respect the people in your own realm, in fact it seems you have no respect for anyone.

True in one case, i totaly disrespect you, who take every chance you can find to flame.

Rest of hib pryd is a jolly nice place!

T

tildson

Aye, when i first came to hib (had been on alb/exc and alb/mlf before), i was very surprised how friendly and calm everyone was.

They were so much more, chilled than the albs were :)

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by cougar-
True in one case, i totaly disrespect you, who take every chance you can find to flame.

Rest of hib pryd is a jolly nice place!

If I flamed even half as much as what you accuse me of then I'm sure I would have warnings, bannings or some of those silly point things they do on Prydwen.net. As it is I have none because I don't flame :) speak my mind often but it's generally well thought out and put in a sensible way so that people understand what I'm trying to put forward.

O

old.Gromnir

Originally posted by Omniscieous
If I flamed even half as much as what you accuse me of then I'm sure I would have warnings, bannings or some of those silly point things they do on Prydwen.net. As it is I have none because I don't flame :) speak my mind often but it's generally well thought out and put in a sensible way so that people understand what I'm trying to put forward.

Ooo I have one off those fancy warning points on pryd.net

S

Shike

ghaa

no fire for my hotdogs fgs... whats happening to BWs :confused:

Was expecting to get royally flamed

B

BimboBane

It it quite simple, they misspelled it.

Should have been <No Pride>

S

skerit XP

The way I see it, NP knew there was a wedding, they knew where it was and they crashed it. Now, should they have just walked in, without knowing, you would still notice people are all calmly sitting together ... I wouldn't call them disabled, they're just jerks looking for some easy realm points.

But, they didn't do anything wrong, we can't do anything about it, and now they're even whining that we're mad at them for crashing the wedding.

As Jack Bristow said "Legaly, he's right, ethically, he's an ass"

Does anybody watch alias around here? I still can't believe it she was missing for so long ...

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
HAHA.

You post publicly on a message board about a wedding IN AN RVR ZONE and then whine when you're killed?

"Cry more n00b", "QQ", "someone got pwned" etc etc...

Hmm, what a mature answer.
Well done, you can see from the majority of people who reply here how cool your move was.

I always had some form of respect for hibs, and thought it was a more mature realm. Boy was I wrong.

K

khylrion

OI! Don't go judging our whole realm for the actions of those Hibbies :p.

(btw, Dook is a former Midgardian :p )

S

scarffs

Originally posted by Dook_Pug
Do you have any idea how hard it is to think of a good comeback to posts as retarded as yours?

Seriously, stop now... I really CBA to decipher and then reply to your lame attempts at flames.

All you do is gloat and get your post count up, even that seems to matter to you for some obscure reason. Ah yes, it must be that balloon of an ego of yours.

And I read something about a memorial service being interrupted.
Boy, that must be the lamest thing I ever heard.
Next move for NP ? This could really get you Rp and posts.
Way to go.

S

scarffs

Originally posted by khylrion
OI! Don't go judging our whole realm for the actions of those Hibbies :p.

(btw, Dook is a former Midgardian :p )

I apologize and stand corrected. Just replace the Hib with NP then :).
But also remove the respect from original post in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread