a conversation with "a stranger"

O

old.Zhildrua

Hmm, after checking the screenshots, I think your offer to deliver him information about your realm was not in the realm interests.

Remember, the events are roleplayed and as such he wouldn't run because he "conns green" or because you are red to him, he sees a clouded figure stepping out of the shadows, and as such starts to flee.

Who he was? Simple. A Stranger. From a foreign land, who doesn't even know to which gods Albion prays. A stranger who asked many questions about military capabilities of Albion ("Who are the strong forces of this land?") and trying to find out if a march through Cornwall would be viable in a military sense, e. g. an invasion? So, drawing these conclusions I guess your friend the stranger could also be classified as a spy for an enemy to come.

If you meet him again, ask him why he's interested in all those informations :)

Time to keep an eye on Cornwall me thinks and also to check that Knight without Honor in Camelot.

C

-Calvin-

Lets just make sure we dont kill these strangers like the mids have been doing :)

Calvin

C

Cowled

im sadly in a tree-grp :(

but i'll investigate the knight at cammy - and look for our little stranger.

X

--xion--

hey maybe hes a spy :p

yea basically we do ahve to roleplay and we may get more info,,,the best thing to do is definatly get together all event info and put it into 1..i see camelot-europe.com have made a page where we can get toegther event info.

P

Pillin

event

He does look like a viking doesent he?

I too got the impression that he was maybe a scout for a possble invasion, he was awfully interested in how strong an army we have, and anything about rvr seems to spark his interest.

A

Arthwyr

hMmmmmmmm interesting, my 2 cents is that it coulb be sir bors or Sir Dillus at the tower at barfog entrance. Sir Dillus was payed off to keep people out of Barfog So that an invasion can be planned there and the norse are in on this one as well so it might be dillus or bors.

U

Uriron

Dunno if anyone has seen this or if it has been reported already but..

I was in camp forest last night and a broadcast came up something like this (left the quote at home):-

A shrill scream disturbs the silence. In the distance you hear war drums beating as an army moves through the undergrowth undercover.

Thats not the actual quote cause i forgot it but thats the jist. I'll post screenies if i have them / can find them later.

Soz if this has been mentioned before..

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Uriron
Dunno if anyone has seen this or if it has been reported already but..

I was in camp forest last night and a broadcast came up something like this (left the quote at home):-

A shrill scream disturbs the silence. In the distance you hear war drums beating as an army moves through the undergrowth undercover.

Thats not the actual quote cause i forgot it but thats the jist. I'll post screenies if i have them / can find them later.

Soz if this has been mentioned before..

Thx for telling, but that is another quest :).. if im not wrong?

S

statix

I have to agree with Zhildrua......

The information he was looking for was ..

who are the strong forces of the realm?
who are the biggest generals?
what is the size of the army of this alliance?......400....i see a force to be recon with.
how is cornwall and the surrounding areas?
for many people for example . Are their any monsters or traps?
Is the landscape easy to navigate?

and later
shouting is just fine . i wont have any of your sneaky traps.
Cowled: id protect my realm with my Blood if needed .
I see ...... that is interseting to know.

.... I beleive he is a spy from an invading army , looking to see how easy cornwall and the surrounding areas is to bring an army
through , who doesnt know the land
"for many people for example . Are their any monsters or traps?
Is the landscape easy to navigate?"

and who was checking what opposition he would have
"who are the strong forces of the realm?
who are the biggest generals?
what is the size of the army of this alliance?......400....i see a force to be recon with. "

Maybe killing him would be a bad idea , but giving him information
is bad aswell , perhaps we should help him with some "Slightly exagerated numbers of our alliance forces, say 4000 :) "
Or tell him that one guild is opposed to Camelot and they would
be willing to do anything to see its fall, and see if he contacts them or something . Wasnt their a shipwreak a few weeks ago in lyonesse?
Its starting to sound like the intro to The Magican.. :) Either way
Im looking forward to what is coming next .

C

Cowled

But what about the Knight without honour?

Their leader? And why is he gone?

O

old.Second

Originally posted by Cowled

Thx for telling, but that is another quest :).. if im not wrong?

no its not a nother quest. that one u think about is the thunderclaps and stuff. this army is probably the one from the event.

i think its the sorceror quest u think about where everyone can hear the thunder.

C

Cerverloc

IM THE KNIGHT WITHOUT HONOR!!:clap:

Anyway you should give him false information. Mistake yourself in our numbers and powers. And make him pay when he comes with his sucky army.

B

belth

Oi, quit bad-talking Sir Bors, he pays good :cool: Who needs King Constantine the Coward, when we need someone more aggressive to hold Darkness Falls ;)

O

old.Galieran

Assuming this is a spy!

I agree that we should not tell the anything that is true on the realm of albion.
Telling him we have 4000 ready troops is not good, because then they will bring 12000 troops. ( takes x3 to do a proper invasion, with sea-support and logistics).

Better tell him that the land is in disharmony and albion united has collapsed. So the realm can only have one guild of lets say 50 troops ready at one time.

And furthermore tell that Albion is open from Forest sauvage ( A lot have their main binded at ludlow)

DO NOT mention any relics to him!

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Second

no its not a nother quest. that one u think about is the thunderclaps and stuff. this army is probably the one from the event.

i think its the sorceror quest u think about where everyone can hear the thunder.

yep - sorry :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Galieran
DO NOT mention any relics to him!

Don't think he is after the relic :)

Nor is he after going thru the sauvage :) (or i hope not for his sake)

C

Cowled

Hmmm wardrums in Camp. forest.. spy at cornwall...

Where should the invasion start?.. from?.. And what is the goal?

O

old.kesha

I found the knight without honor in camelot, if you want to I can post 2 screens from the conversation... But still i'm not sure if this is the knight that the stranger was looking for...

Ask me and I'll upload them.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.kesha
I found the knight without honor in camelot, if you want to I can post 2 screens from the conversation... But still i'm not sure if this is the knight that the stranger was looking for...

Ask me and I'll upload them.

Plz post everything! :)

Anyway - have anyone seen that lightning-weather at lyonesse? (Probably nothing to do with this, but it's strange anyway)..

I'll let sub put some screenies at web, when i get home from edu :)

U

Uriron

Another broadcast last night in lyonesse. It is from morgana something about her bringing new order to albion and that the walls of camelot will fall etc..

I'm quite pleased, I haven't been to a New Order gig for years :)

O

old.Galieran

Yes, there was an "unnatural storm in the north eastern part of lyoness".

X

--xion--

hmm yea i got that mgs inlyoneese too sommin about a storm :)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Uriron
Another broadcast last night in lyonesse. It is from morgana something about her bringing new order to albion and that the walls of camelot will fall etc..

I'm quite pleased, I haven't been to a New Order gig for years :)

I got a screeny of that too :).. It's a part of the epic lvl 50 stuff.. a paladin i think.

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Galieran
Yes, there was an "unnatural storm in the north eastern part of lyoness".

If u go to eastern part of lyo, u get to a house.. with those Soldier-things inside... lvl 50+ mobs .. orange to lvl 49.

The storm starts over this house every hour (i think) .. and makes smite-lightning down to the house (frankenstein?).

I got closer with stealth, but wasn't stroke by lightning.

We maybe wonna kill all those mobs inside - if anyone want to join me?

E

--Eraser--

morgana stuff is academy releated i think...wiz epics all about her.

O

old.kesha

Ok, here are the screens from the 'knight without honor'. Like I said before, not sure if this is the one the stranger was searching for...

knight1.jpg

knight2.jpg

O

old.Kal

Read my thread about akai ? Dunno if anyones seen him b4 me but its all up in me post....sounds event related to me.

C

Cowled

old.kesha: Very intesting :). Maybe the guy, but "a stranger" only knew him as: The knight without honour. Dunno if him.

old.Kal: Link? :)

C

Cowled

old.Kal: I've seen it now :)

Looks weird ... this npc just came with the patch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom