A challenge to Rambo

X

Xtro

Here's a quote:

"Pub's open. The drinks are on me" - Solid 13.3.03

Get the beers in then you tight fisted chuff :)

G

Glyph_mid

Originally posted by old.Purificator
All of a sudden, everyone forgets about the mid SB army and their buffbot followers..

Ah well.

No, this is about Rambos stealth army...and thats just one of them

V

vladamyr

Most infils PA me for 500+ dmg Rambo PAs me for 800+.

seriously does this guy have buffbots for his weopons aswell?

TBH ive only really met a few good infils

Derric, Gwendel and a few others i cant remember.

But Rambo to me is just ZZZZZZZ

Z

zapzap

Can sm stealth plz looks like iam gonna miss out on some fun.

A

afrodite_mid

I think it is a bit unfair to judge all SB:s cause some uses buffbots. i know alot that don't use them.
I can say that i sometimes borrow my boyfriends shaman when i go to emain. But what can i do? I am a gimp. buffed or not i always loose :(

T

Turamber

Originally posted by Artemls
Rambo you Godess OfAlbion?!? :scared: That explains alot then. F

Most sensible (and TRUE!) post in the thread!! :)

G

ghoul

this is getting old, but im gonna bump it!

durgi, take a hint, you suck.
Stop blaming it on Rambo being buffed, he could prolly be debuffed and still kick your ass :p

I hear rumours about you being buffed quite alot of times as well, no proof, just hearsay :)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by vladamyr
Most infils PA me for 500+ dmg Rambo PAs me for 800+.

seriously does this guy have buffbots for his weopons aswell?

TBH ive only really met a few good infils

Derric, Gwendel and a few others i cant remember.

But Rambo to me is just ZZZZZZZ
He attacked my shaman at mmgE, and missed with his weapon, my shaman was lvl 40. I ran one way, Rambo ran the other way.

Z

zYnc

IMO people that are using buffbot's are just as low as the ones using aimbots in counter-strike... Simple really...

O

old.ondor

some clerics just want to sit allday and help the realm!!!!
is that cheating?? its ROLE PLAY!!!

bless the soldiers of albion with divine force from the heavens!!
and then he looked at the wall and start praying...

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Fafnir
He attacked my shaman at mmgE, and missed with his weapon, my shaman was lvl 40. I ran one way, Rambo ran the other way.
Shammie even low level can kick crap out of any melee.
can you say disease and kiting with dot ? :)

R

Rambo

Very funny Blood, but dont worry this wont happen, my bot is always on ;p

R

Rambo

a bit late posting but here they are !
the screenies from Durgi's challenge, enjoy them :)

Warning ! what you r about 2 see may shock you... People not older than 17yrs should not see the following screenshots... :p

---
Thats when we 1st met, Mona killed him couple of times before this
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot000.JPG
---
here u can see how hard this guy hits - 67, 94, 64, 22
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot002.JPG
---
here u can see the ablatives on him ( i am getting mine soonish )
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot003.JPG
---
Thats the 2nd time with his friend, they Found mona down while i was semi afk, then i go down kill Mythra then Durgi
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot004.JPG
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot005.JPG
---
pitty, no xp this time :/
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot008.JPG
---
Durgi is back with more friends ( all friends dead + Durgi ofc )
http://fokias.netfirms.com/img/daoc/sshot009.JPG
no xp again :/

We killed Durgi about 5 times that day, ( i soloed him twice, Mona soloed him twice ), i must admit the guy didnt lost his courage and kept comin and comin. Never seen him again after that day thou.

- dunno if the link works by click but sure works with copy paste -

G

Generic Poster

As one assassin to the other, I hearby publically challlenge you to leave your buffbot at home, leave you gank squad behind.

You weren't alone and haven't posted the full screenshot, so can't see if you were buffed or not. I'm guessing you weren't buffed by the damage done, but you weren't alone either :p

O

osrim

Relic adds

As side note, albs got all str relics so its +20% melee damage for them.
Noticed its effectiveness quite clearly when albs lost relics at xcal.

Damn, those links dont work, would be nice to see pics. :/

"here u can see how hard this guy hits - 67, 94, 64, 22"-Rambo
Sounds like unstyled hits...aww

N

nemesisgm

No Rambo you were not alone and yet again you failed to leave apk without being fully buffed. Before you attempt to convince the world you achieve something ensure you include all the facts.

D.

A

Astraad

Firstly.. u were never alone u had ur gank squad with u

Secondly u were buffed to the teeth

so in actual fact u never really accepted the challenge.....

nm eh..

Atrox I appeared with Durgi for his 3rd trip there. The first 2 Durgi was met by Mona and Rambo together. For our final trip there another inf turned up (forget the namebut began with R). We were outnumbered and outbuffed :/

O

old.Hellskor

Wanted

Unedited Screenshot of Rambo killing someone, preferably a lvl50 who ain't afk and fights back, without Buffs !!!

Reward

100g ! (for starters)

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by nemesisgm
No Rambo you were not alone and yet again you failed to leave apk without being fully buffed. Before you attempt to convince the world you achieve something ensure you include all the facts.

D.

you were buffed, and brought friend. By damage on screenshots, rambo is unbuffed. so pwned.
btw, wtf with rp from your companion - did you fight mobs so you dont give rps ? Cheap imo.

O

osrim

Oki

Did some brainwork and managed to watch pictures :p

Most intresting is how sad is durgi's damage. OOE or Enervating + Disease affecting maybe? Thurst infils wont be hurt as much from debuffs as full str based slasher sb's.

SB's had boofs at couple pictures and also saw dragonfang moves...hopefully SB's got purge otherwise hard time to beat infil with 20% melee bonus & cleric boofs. As far as I know durgi is 5-spec too not SZ which are far harder from my xperience in pure melee combat.

/wave Mona

A

Azal

Re: Oki

Originally posted by osrim
Did some brainwork and managed to watch pictures :p

Most intresting is how sad is durgi's damage. Enervating + Disease maybe? Thurst infils wont be hurt as much from debuffs as full str based slasher sb's.

SB's had boofs at couple pictures and also saw dragonfang moves...hopefully SB's got purge otherwise hard time to beat infil with 20% melee bonus & cleric boofs. As far as I know durgi is 5-spec too not SZ which are far harder from my xperience in pure melee combat.

/wave Mona

envenerating really fucks up sb's damage, durgi is also more of a crit spec than 5 spec..last i remember had pretty low leftaxe, which would account for low dmg if he was duel wielding.

C

Cush

Rambo when showing those SS you can atleast show the top of the window aswell so it shows that you are buffed to you teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom