A challenge to Rambo

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Rambo
Durgi... lol u r pathetic. U almost never playing anymore u had no clue about my skills, and u dare 2 challenge me ? go back 2 your hole man, play your gimp on excal, i wont spend any of my time on you, you aint worth it, if its Zapsis, Azal, Avonlyah, Blod, or even Rayzer, or Hoster ...ok. But you ? you dont even exist 2 me !
;)

klavrynd... rofl u r double pathetic. a rr1 infil named Nalith soloed you and he told me the hits on you had +damage ! and u asking me 2 duel ? Go get your SC armour 1st m8. plz. ( but no you dont have time 2 farm so much money, or play a bit 2 be better, u spend it all here 2 flame people ) :p

Aint they good enough to duel you or are you just a coward :)?

K

krait

Originally posted by

As one killer to the other, I hearby publically challenge you to leave your buffbot at home, leave your gank squad behind. And dare you to attempt to face me in or any Succubus for that matter in Darkness Falls. You spend 1 day in Darkness Falls alone and manage to kill me alone, unbuffed just once and then I'll give you some credit. Until then, little boy. Do not even attempt to call yourself an Armsman or assume you even deserve the Rank of General. Any muppet can aquire experience points and a title. Only a true Armsman can earn one.

Granny in a Bikini.

Nope
;)

(No offense to Durgi btw :) )

O

old.Sko

Re: Re: A challenge to Rambo

roflmao but who in alb cares about your opinion durgi. Though i give credit to you for your posts which always crack me up.

K

knudden

well klavrynd i was baiting for him many times on excalibur
i saw him killing a infamours ns Dexa i think it was that time that con'ed red to him solo (cant remember if he was a lvl so he would con green prolly blue i think)
ofc he dident own red cons
by the time lvl 50s con'ed orange he pretty much owned infils and ns
that u dont belive it just tells me he was better to play that chr than u are
spend some time in the frontiers and im sure u will run in to
one of his chr's or one of the others from the famely
and u will get a /cry for being that clueless gimp u are

ps:la la land must be uppland
been a while since ive been there maybe ill drop by and make a msg that im in the area....

but do u play at all or do u just post crap on BW??? :D

K

klavrynd

i tried, tried and tried again but i can't make anything out of this gobbledygook.

Please consult a dictionary so i can understand it

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by knudden
well klavrynd i was baiting for him many times on excalibur
i saw him killing a infamours ns Dexa i think it was that time that con'ed red to him solo (cant remember if he was a lvl so he would con green prolly blue i think)
ofc he dident own red cons
by the time lvl 50s con'ed orange he pretty much owned infils and ns
that u dont belive it just tells me he was better to play that chr than u are
spend some time in the frontiers and im sure u will run in to
one of his chr's or one of the others from the famely
and u will get a /cry for being that clueless gimp u are

ps:la la land must be uppland
been a while since ive been there maybe ill drop by and make a msg that im in the area....

but do u play at all or do u just post crap on BW??? :D

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by klavrynd
i tried, tried and tried again but i can't make anything out of this gobbledygook.

Please consult a dictionary so i can understand it
brain of zerk is composed of 2 parts - axe and left axe. so no problem klav here we understand your inability to decipher messages written by those whose native language is not english.

K

klavrynd

My native language isn't english and the same goes for 50%+ of the people who read this forum. He's the first guy i see who types like he talks and by the looks of it he just got run over by a truck 5 times.

As sick said : "cut the text shit, this is a forum , not a nokia"

E

eben

Originally posted by Zerg-Proof
Lol, and I suppose you never use potions either as a lgm alchemist Durgi?:rolleyes:

Oi, I said this on page 1!

S

Solid

Sko Thrust doing +Damage on a zerker? now we know ur talking bullshit :D

Zerkers have 10% thrust from studded so its impossible to get + on their damage, so very nice fabricated damage lof ogf yours.

oh and Rambo - GIMP! :clap:

Does he honestly think he carries any weight in this game?

if ur gonna have an ego, it helps to have some character, you my friend are a witless mook.

P

pudzy

I remember feeling sorry for wambo, but I thought his courage and determination was great. Still dont think he's good, I dont think any 50thrust infil has any skill whatsoever, neither do I rate myself, Mianly cos my sb is the biggest wreck in daoc, yet he manages to kill fully buffed muppets. In all honesty I have absolutely no doubt Durgi/Azal would own any other assassin 1on1 with pure ease. Goodluck hitting dragon fang on Durgi wambo he hits at walker cast rate :rolleyes: ;)

R

Rambo

:( got powned... i am crying... :( i am off 2 delete my character... :(

K

knudden

Originally posted by klavrynd
My native language isn't english and the same goes for 50%+ of the people who read this forum. He's the first guy i see who types like he talks and by the looks of it he just got run over by a truck 5 times.

As sick said : "cut the text shit, this is a forum , not a nokia"
never been run over by a truck
been hit in the head with a hammer
and jumped on the head
i think my writing skills was just as bad before tho ;)

C

case-rigantis

regards the pointless Nalith pnwed Klav posts....

Nalith is a buff bot user

/em crosses nalith off the list of infi`s that count

F

Falcon

[21:03:58] You perform your Garrote perfectly. (+86)
[21:03:58] You attack Klavrynd with your sword and hit for 251 (+5) damage!
[21:03:58] You just killed Klavrynd!
Nice resists.

Mmm, it says "You attack Klavrynd with your sword", that's slash not thrust surely?

TBH I actually stand a chance against slash Zerkers oddly enough, it's because I get a 10% bonus against their armour, whereas they get a 10% penalty vs mine, I even beat one that ratted the other day in head to head pure melee, but can't confirm he was lvl50, he was yellow con tho, name began with W I think, was between HPK and HMG Odin's. Both used IP, he used it when I had about 30% left and I had to use it at 5% when I'd got him down to 20% for the second time to finish him off safely. My point is I think natural armour resists account for a BIG difference in fights, I'm slash spec and I do well against most SBs, but I don't stand a chance in hell in a duel vs a thrust nightshade due to the armour changes, I do also stand a very good chance in a duel vs most Heros also and I can only put this down to their slash weak scale.

D

Dioz

Zerkers........yammy , yammy!!!........i love Zerkers!!!

gifv zerkers !!! :)

C

Cybwyn

Originally posted by Falcon
Mmm, it says "You attack Klavrynd with your sword", that's slash not thrust surely?

Nope, Guarded Rapier and Gladius shows up in the log as sword.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Solid
Sko Thrust doing +Damage on a zerker? now we know ur talking bullshit :D

Zerkers have 10% thrust from studded so its impossible to get + on their damage, so very nice fabricated damage lof ogf yours.

Ffs solid. do a test yourself. Take some zerk, take savage with thrust fangs, remove all +thrust items from zerk and do duel. You will see for yourself that indeed you'll be hitting with small +.

A

Azal

Originally posted by old.Sko
Ffs solid. do a test yourself. Take some zerk, take savage with thrust fangs, remove all +thrust items from zerk and do duel. You will see for yourself that indeed you'll be hitting with small +.

Yes but if you dont remove all the + thrust items on the zerk then u wont be hitting for any + at all. Obviously if they remove all their thrust resist items your gonna get a + to dmg but Klav don't run around like that so :p

Game Set & Match I believe.

S

soz--

why dont we all ask the forum moderators to make a "flame rambo" forum?

then klav durgi etc can find a home \o/

GAME.net Forums > RTS & RPG - Real Time Strategy & Role Playing Games > Dark Age of Camelot > Prydwen > Flame Rambo > FLAMES!

O

old.Purificator

All of a sudden, everyone forgets about the mid SB army and their buffbot followers..

Ah well.

N

nemesisgm

Originally posted by old.Purificator
All of a sudden, everyone forgets about the mid SB army and their buffbot followers..

Ah well.

NO Purificator I have not, and I have publically condemned them as well in the past.

Oh and Wambo....... I'm still waiting.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Azal
Yes but if you dont remove all the + thrust items on the zerk then u wont be hitting for any + at all. Obviously if they remove all their thrust resist items your gonna get a + to dmg but Klav don't run around like that so :p

Game Set & Match I believe.
Bah, should i stop leveling my healer, come to emain and take a few screenshots of me hitting with + on him for you unbelievers ? :)

PS. Puri its no longer rambo whine thread - its klavrynd thrust resist thread.

S

Solid

Studded Armour gets a +10% Thrust resist, exactly how does a 10% resist become negative?

Please explain?

Slashers could hit me in my Chain armour and the MINIMUM resist they get is 13% (10% Armour bonus and 3% racial) if I dont have any Slash resist from items on.

I always run aorund with maxxed Melee resists and so my SLash is 29% from items and racial, 10% on top of that from armour.

I have people who have stated they get 39% resist on me when using slash items, the maths holds true.

Again please explain how you can get +Damage on a Zerker in studded when you use a thrust weapon?

O

old.Sko

dunno, maybe has something to do with relic bonus and klav forgetting to put his neck on.

D

Danya

I've hit Klav for + I think... using a sabre. Given no armour has two weaknesses I fail to see how I could be getting a + on slash while you're also getting a + on thrust.

BTW klav, you have 24% not 29% thrust, all armour bonuses/penalties are 10% now.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.Sko
dunno, maybe has something to do with relic bonus and klav forgetting to put his neck on.
Even with relics you still get resisted. Relics boost the damage before resists are applied not after.

O

old.Sko

quoted directly from chat.log. if me and headache will have trouble finding groups for our healers or cba to level savages we will be available to do further testing on klav and i`ll take screenie next time. Hope no one will stand up and proclaim that its my uber photoshop skillz.

PS. Quote from old.Demeter :
Zerker is being hit with + in zerk mode. Klav zerked before going down. Case solved :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom