A Bunny's Wish

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
A Bunny's Wish

A bear was chasing this bunny around a forest. They ran into a clearing and were running around a certain huge redwood where a genie lived.

The genie got so tired of the racket that he finally came out and told the pair that he would grant them 3 wishes a piece if they would just leave him alone.

The pair agreed. The bear said he would go first. 'I wish...that all the bears in this forest were female.'

The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned and asked for a helmet.

The bear thought that strange but continued. 'I wish...that all the bears in this country to be female!'

The genie granted the wish. The bunny just grinned again and wished for a motorcycle. He jumped on the bike, put on his helmet and started gunning it.

The bear looked at the bunny and said, 'You must be the stupidest bunny I ever met!' Then he asked for his last wish. 'I wish...that all the bears in this world to be female!' The genie granted the wish.

The bunny just grinned and said, 'I wish the bear was gay.'

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
all the bears in this world = includes himself, as he is a bear

then he is a she, and she is gay, in a world full of female bears, in which case she won.

stupid bunny imo

pez

Can't get enough of FH
i don't read the forums for 2 days, come back and the most interesting thread is a tisme Joke :(

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
That joke is absolute dog shit.

Stop posting jokes.

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
Dax said:
That joke is absolute dog shit.

Stop posting jokes.

Dont like em ? then dont read em.....is simple really :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Tisme if people wanna see jokes they could google better ones than yours within seconds.

Really, I have no idea how you manage to find such bad jokes. I never knew such things existed.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
ST^ said:
Tisme if people wanna see jokes they could google better ones than yours within seconds.

Really, I have no idea how you manage to find such bad jokes. I never knew such things existed.

then why spend so much time by reading all her jokes then fool ?
and everything u say is just negative..... don't read and don't write simple isnt it ?

Tisme

Loyal Freddie
ST^ said:

Go away u bully :(

delay

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:

If you're from Norway, you should know the worst jokes of them all - the ones in Se & Hør (and for you fellow norwegians: no, I do not read them. I have merely suffered them previously). If you're not norwegian however, be glad. ;)

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Chosen said:
then why spend so much time by reading all her jokes then fool ?
and everything u say is just negative..... don't read and don't write simple isnt it ?

It doesn't take long to read a 'joke', .... "fool".

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
ST^ said:
It doesn't take long to read a 'joke', .... "fool".

The length of time is not being debated here...

The phrase
"then why spend so much time by reading all her jokes then fool ?"
Means why spend as long as you spend reading the said jokes.
It does not explicitly define the length of time spent as the speaker assumes you already know how long you spent reading the joke.....

The length of time is of no moment anyway. The question is more with regard to your motivation for repeatedly enduring the reading of jokes you appear to find extremely painful and offensive despite the fact that the title and author of the thread provide you with fair warning.

Enlighten us.... why do you continue to read them?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
to post replies along the lines of

"that was shit"

and so on

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
to post replies along the lines of

"that was shit"

and so on

Wouldn't that be pretty pointless and just make you look like an idiot?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
no one else is suffiently qualified either, i owned the joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom