911 Conspiracy?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
Well the funny thing is that if a the plane hit the WTC and bring it down on its own, why did the one that get hit last fall first? Also if a plane brought down the WTC why did the Pentagon suffer virtually zero damage?

It's not like i wanna sound like i know it all, but i dont think that when a plane crashed into a building like that theres gonna be a set amount of time for the building to fall :p

Too many variables, might take 30 min before it collapses, might take 5 hours.. Doesnt prove anything right or wrong...

And enough with this shit tbh...

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
Well the funny thing is that if a the plane hit the WTC and bring it down on its own, why did the one that get hit last fall first? Also if a plane brought down the WTC why did the Pentagon suffer virtually zero damage?

This works both for and against conspiracy, so whats the point? It accually works most against those who belive in conspiracies, because if someone had the brains and the power to set it off, I think they would also have the brains to take down the first target first, don't you?

And as poster above me mentioned, it depends on alot of factors, how many floors was hit, how much did the inner steel workings get damaged by the impact, how much fuel had each aircraft left in the tank, how good was the air ventilation (fire cannot exist without lots of air, you know?) etc etc.

And the Pentagon is a reinforced building, and until the fire had worked the steel inside the WTC weak, it did not look much worse than the pentagon, damage wise that is.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I'm going to start wearing a tin foil hat before checking OT in the future. Everytime I login someone else has posted another bloody 9/11 thread :(

I'm all for well informed debate on the subject but some of the sites people are linking too are run by of the crackiest crackpots I've ever come across.......

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Iceforge said:
And the Pentagon is a reinforced building, and until the fire had worked the steel inside the WTC weak, it did not look much worse than the pentagon, damage wise that is.
and it happens to mainly be underground

anyways if there is a huge conspiracy surely taking down the tower in a controled explosion would be a good thing as it would make it fall vertically and thus reduce collateral damage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom