911 Conspiracy?

cmr

Banned
This has probabaly been discussed before i dont know, but having watched some videos i am now in full belief that the goverment or somthing who was extremely rich/powerful blew up the twin towers and TWC building 7

Maybe they knew the terrorists plan with the planes and rigged the place with explosives to blow, maybe they worked in confjunction with the terrorists..... just cant peice it together but some one had somthing to gain and theres no way that the planes alone brought down the twin towers into dust..... its just not possible..... fire on a few floors turns the whole 110 floors into dust..... sounds stupid.... it is stupid and nothing like it has happened before from fire so why do people belive it, why is it not questioned by the media?

Some people had a lot to gain, goverment can now wage war against any country they like because of 911, one person some months before 911 insured the twin towers against terrorist attacks and also claimed the rights to rebuild them if destroyed.... suspicious imo.... the guy for 7 billion dollars insurance from his 15 million investment

In world trade centre 7 which fell down like a demolition after only being hit by debree from the twin towers and having small fires, hope of the CIA FBI and ot of other govement buildings, and people seemed to knew it would fall, and one guy even said we are going to "pull that building" (which means blow up up basically) and when questioned about this later he tried to say it was the firefighters they where going to pull out of the building..... but there hadnt been anyone in there for 5 hours...... Along with the building went billions of dollars of fraud investigations into enron etc..... maybe the building was the control centre for blowing up the twin towers and they destoryed it to get rid of any evidence

Whatever your point of view watched the videos, they are very intresting.... and just seems to me like there is no way planes brought down the twin towers..... it had to be explosives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkk8uE-wB2E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DoibU5njEM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsMgYgpyQjI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FujppU50EpA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eOrLHx-uec

cmr

Banned
well thats a pretty arrogant view......

seriously look at the evidence, a tower doesnt fall down into dust because of a fire on a few floors

world trade centre 7 fell down into dust like a classic demolition due to a few small fires....... if you think thats all fine and dandy then i guess you dont have much common sense

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:

Chretien, that link proves nothing. His logic is based on assumptions, that can be taken multiple ways.

but CMR, yeah, it's been discussed, and discussed over and over and over again.

There's something fishy going on, that's fairly sure, but it won't be what the conspiracy theorists say. Neither what the gov'ment says though. As usually it'll be somewhere in between.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not again ! :eek7:

Sooo can't be arsed to click on any of those links or read past the title

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Oh noes, not this wierd propaganda or whatevah you wanna call it :eek:

The media totally brain-washes ppl these days :(

Listen to me instead tbh.. I know all.. I am da n*ggah in charge!

Lamp said:
Not again ! :eek7:

Sooo can't be arsed to click on any of those links or read past the title
I 2nd that!

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

seriously look at the evidence, a tower doesnt fall down into dust because of a fire on a few floors

world trade centre 7 fell down into dust like a classic demolition due to a few small fires....... if you think thats all fine and dandy then i guess you dont have much common sense

Oww yea a few fires... So a boeing 747 hitting the side of the building would of had fuck all to do with it ya? Bloody nubjie

cmr

Banned
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Oww yea a few fires... So a boeing 747 hitting the side of the building would of had fuck all to do with it ya? Bloody nubjie

i suggest you read what i said again

Thorwyn

FH is my second home

Thing is, there is no "evidence". Neither you, nor me, nor anyone else here knows how a construction like the WTC behaives under those circumstances.
We know Jack Shit about the WTC. And blindly believing what some people have to say about it is as bad as beliving that Iraq had WMD. :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Seriously... can everyone fuck off with these 9/11 pieces of shite conspiracies.. :(

cmr

Banned
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Thing is, there is no "evidence". Neither you, nor me, nor anyone else here knows how a construction like the WTC behaives under those circumstances.
We know Jack Shit about the WTC. And blindly believing what some people have to say about it is as bad as beliving that Iraq had WMD. :)

i tend to belive highly experienced professors when they say theres no way planes alone brought down WTC

but all the whine, obviously somthing dodgey has gone on.... and you dont care and post shitty whiney comments..... i guess thats the kind of person you are. head in sand, asshole comments

CorNokZ

cmr said:
i tend to belive highly experienced professors when they say theres no way planes alone brought down WTC

but all the whine, obviously somthing dodgey has gone on.... and you dont care and post shitty whiney comments..... i guess thats the kind of person you are. head in sand, asshole comments
/search subjects THEN post em.. Just if you're gonna post again anytime soon..

We've discussed alot of subjects in OT! Feel free to bump anything I guess..

Anything but 9/11.. It's more than 5 years ago, comon!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:

Its funny because I tend to believe a) the evidence and b) dont put faith into shite you read on the internet posted by teenagers who believe everything they read...

- have you tried the Sunday Sport - Double Decker bus found on the moon - go figure that one out - must be true as well!!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Well the funny thing is that if a the plane hit the WTC and bring it down on its own, why did the one that get hit last fall first? Also if a plane brought down the WTC why did the Pentagon suffer virtually zero damage?

CorNokZ

Mey said:
Well the funny thing is that if a the plane hit the WTC and bring it down on its own, why did the one that get hit last fall first? Also if a plane brought down the WTC why did the Pentagon suffer virtually zero damage?
Please Mr. Mey don't get this thread started :(

Some mod close this fast please!

Mey

Part of the furniture
Sorry i don't actually believe in conspiracies I’m far to narrow minded and stubborn to believe anything anyone says to me!

"There out to get me I tell you!"

But I just thought I’d fuel the fire in an attempt to bring down this thread..

(see what I did there? ^^)

CorNokZ

Mey said:
Sorry i don't actually believe in conspiracies I’m far to narrow minded and stubborn to believe anything anyone says to me!

"There out to get me I tell you!"

But I just thought I’d fuel the fire in an attempt to bring down this thread..

(see what I did there? ^^)
Sneaky bastid! :D

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
The thing about pretty much every "theory" about 9/11 is that they mix some really serious things that need to be answered, with some really ridiculous things that just makes you wonder if their parents where actually cousins after all.

If they could just stick to the stuff that actually is serious and not try to "explain everything", they would get a lot more support.

Oh and threads like this are 100% pointless aswell.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Mey said:
im no professer (lies, im a professor of l0ve, any h0t chix wanna l0rn?) but my guess is that they hit different and that would damage differently and make them fall... DIFFERENTLY \o/.
as for pentag00n i would assume with my leet knowledge of intarweb that it hit the ground just before crashing into the buildings (or with lesser speed or simply coz the building is kinda flat LOL!) hope this clarifies anything you would be in doubt of LOL!

(my attempt to be funny failed even before i posted it :(, i suck :mad:)

Case

Fledgling Freddie
The US have a long history of using events like this to their advantage, they new it was gonna happen and tbh what difference does it make whether they demolished the towers? I'm obviously missing the bit where it makes any difference to anything. Example the US new about the attack on pearl harbour that started their second world war, hence the reason why they removed their carriers before the attack for "manouvers" and so they could have a good reason to woop some jap ass, not much different to the way they have since gone on to invade and occupy Afghanistan and Iraq today.

Lethul

FH is my second home
cmr said:

altho it didnt fall down like a classic demolition

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Ew6wlaJGs

look at that, spot the difference?
you dont? ok here it is, controller demolition. explosion at the bottom then the building falls down on it self. WTC, 'exploisons' on the floor just below the 'falling' floor.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Are Cmr/Joor and timtap or whatever all related/inbred/same person?

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Well, I could believe almost anything of the neo-fascist, freedom-eroding, warmongering Bush-Rumsfeld junta, but even I don't think they blew up the WTC just to hinder the Enron case...certainly there's a lot more going on that we're not being told. But...there comes a point where speculation is just that, speculation.

I think there has now been more conspiracy theory stuff about 9/11 in the last 5 years than there has been about JFK's assassination in all the years since 1963.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The new conspiracy theory is that FreddysHouse is run and moderated by aliens who are learning from us prior to launching a War of the Worlds style invasion of planet Earth. You heard it first here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom