9/11 - Two Towers

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
polza said:
strangest thing ive seen especially the last thing was v surprised with the result it gave ^^.

........waits for someone to fourfill there life by replyin "old" to a post.

there never was a plane called Q33 NY

and its all bollocks... jesus christ...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
all the chain email shit is just plain old shit.

the footage on the other hand is open up to what you want to think.

i seen some footage last year.
showed the top of the steel structure turn to dust and fall to the ground.

i would love to know how steel can turn to dust instantly with current technology that us average joes know about.

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
My favourite quote: WTC 7 (The smaller skyscraper to collapse on 11/9) is only the third skyscraper in history to collapse due to an internal fire. The first two are the North and South towers (of the WTC).

/queue tonnes of examples of skyscrapers with massive fires still standing till this day. Including the Empire State Building being involved in a collision with a B52 bomber.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
After watching that and watching it again - Its changed my opinion.

Just everything of it gels well compared to the "justifications" released by the US Gov.

The phone calls, The way the structure fell .. the way they fell, the eye witneses the explosion.

Black Boxes managing to melt yet a passport being fine, Then saying they had fake passports, Using a bin laden tape that seemingly doesnt look much like him - Hes right handed etc.

I think there was conspiracy, My mind was totally changed by watching this.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
After watching that and watching it again - Its changed my opinion.

Just everything of it gels well compared to the "justifications" released by the US Gov.

The phone calls, The way the structure fell .. the way they fell, the eye witneses the explosion.

Black Boxes managing to melt yet a passport being fine, Then saying they had fake passports, Using a bin laden tape that seemingly doesnt look much like him - Hes right handed etc.

I think there was conspiracy, My mind was totally changed by watching this.

Its a delicate subject.. I simply dont know what to believe.. because in my head.. I refuse to believe that any US citizen would do this, just to provoke people..

I dunno.. :( My old gm said to.. " dan you always got something, to say about everything" and this one is an exception.. I cant find any good argument to that movie.. im speechless..

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
it was the koreans! kekekeek!!! AAieeeeeeeeee! :m00:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Outlander again.

:(

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon said:
Its a delicate subject.. I simply dont know what to believe.. because in my head.. I refuse to believe that any US citizen would do this, just to provoke people..

Not wishing to appear to be wearing my tin foil hat, but that's the problem for most people. No-one wants to believe that the institution responsible for the government of the United States could commit such an act.

Edit: Hell, even I don't want to believe it. But you can't help but question what exactly is going on after watching that movie.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The ACTUAL reason the twin towers collapsed is because of junkscience, utter bollox scaremongering and totally ludicrous payouts for asbestos claims.

They stopped lagging the steel with asbestos, because lawyers and worryworts had managed to convince everyone that asbestos is harmful, when ACTUALLY white asbestos is no more harmful than talcum powder.

This same junkscience caused the last shuttle disaster ,they had to reformulate the foam on the tank because of cfc's, the new stuff is far more brittle( ever wondered why all early flights had no problems) I mean really ,would it hurt to have one shuttle tank coated in 'harmful' foam, the freakin shuttle is destroying the ozone big time with it's engines ffs.

Himse

FH is my second home
Job said:
The ACTUAL reason the twin towers collapsed is because of junkscience, utter bollox scaremongering and totally ludicrous payouts for asbestos claims.

They stopped lagging the steel with asbestos, because lawyers and worryworts had managed to convince everyone that asbestos is harmful, when ACTUALLY white asbestos is no more harmful than talcum powder.

This same junkscience caused the last shuttle disaster ,they had to reformulate the foam on the tank because of cfc's, the new stuff is far more brittle( ever wondered why all early flights had no problems) I mean really ,would it hurt to have one shuttle tank coated in 'harmful' foam, the freakin shuttle is destroying the ozone big time with it's engines ffs.

? they actually collapsed because the impact blew off the fire protection. leaving the steel open to the heat.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes,because the replacement for asbestos isn't as good

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
and if you cared to watch the video, the steel would not melt at 2000 farenheit unless it was exposed to constant heat for many, many hours.

now i dont know the exact composition of steel used, but it wouldnt melt after 30 minutes of flames. bearing in mind the kerosene would of been used straight away. there was nothing else there to fuel the fire to temps of 2000F.

standard steel needs 2500F of constant heat to cause it to glow red.

Lethul

FH is my second home
this was intressting indeed.
too bad i will never find out the truth :(

Marc

FH is my second home
fucking lol that some people actually believe that the US government were behind 9/11.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Marc said:
fucking lol that some people actually believe that the US government were behind 9/11.

well have you watched "Loose Change" ?
like, where are the parts of the plane @ pentagon?
how could airplane fuel that burns at 2000F melt the steel that should take 2500-3000F so bad that the builiding collapsed, and at the same time the "pilots" passport fall out of the plane, out of the fire, down on the street?
why dont the US goverment release the video tapes that recorded everything at pentagon?
why is Osama suddenly right-handed? ;)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I can't believe the US govt. would even remotely do this to give credence to their foreign policy.

I believe the opening segments of this video where we are supposed to believe the planes were fighter aircraft are fake.

Think about it. An event of this magnitude will (and did) have millions of eye witnesses, hundreds of TV crews, millions of cameras, cell phones, satelite coverage, and the images will be analysed 50 years after everyone here has died. The risk of exposure is too real.

This is nonsense

Lethul

FH is my second home
Operation Northwood

According to James Bamford in Body of Secrets:

Operation Northwoods, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

:(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Lamp said:
I can't believe the US govt. would even remotely do this to give credence to their foreign policy.

I believe the opening segments of this video where we are supposed to believe the planes were fighter aircraft are fake.

Think about it. An event of this magnitude will (and did) have millions of eye witnesses, hundreds of TV crews, millions of cameras, cell phones, satelite coverage, and the images will be analysed 50 years after everyone here has died. The risk of exposure is too real.

This is nonsense

still, would be so easy of the US goverment to just release the video tapes at pentagon? There was atleast 4 stationary cameras (maybe was 5) that recorded it and they confiscated them all and still havent released them to the public. Only photage released on it was their own camera that didnt show anything but the wall pretty much.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Every act, whether for good or for bad, can be viewed from the opposite side, reversed, and used against the original actor. This is called propaganda.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Lamp said:

This is nonsense

Find us a good vidieo of the first plane hitting the tower then

also

from this site http://www.serendipity.li/wot/aa11.html
Bout the middle of the page there is a bit about a strange bulge on the 2nd plane

dl this file: http://webfairy.911review.org/video/ghostplane2.wmv

note the jet of flame just before the plane hits

also here http://phill.1accesshost.com/_webimages/m2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://phill.1accesshost.com/&h=672&w=800&sz=30&tbnid=zb3VHeCUm6ZgkM:&tbnh=119&tbnw=142&hl=en&start=14&prev=/images%3Fq%3DWTC%2Bmissile%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DG

not that i enjoy watching people die in slow motion, anyone else feel kinda wired watching it and thinking about all the people that died in the vids we see over and over on TV/web[FONT=Callisto MT,Georgia,Book Antiqua,Palatino,Times New Roman,Serif]

[/FONT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom