9/11 - Two Towers

Laddey

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
then im glad i dont know you :rolleyes:

But i'm a nice guy underneath all the excess skin, wrinkles and disturbing face. Honest

p.s...it isn't me (just for the record)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Laddey said:
But i'm a nice guy underneath all the excess skin, wrinkles and disturbing face. Honest

p.s...it isn't me (just for the record)

oh so it is a guy in the picture..eww.. :/ (and yes it is you! you're not gonna crawl back now)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
oh so it is a guy in the picture........ :/

I think so, i mean...is there any female out there as ugly as that? I've seen a some girls that fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch, but that is the ugly tree.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
we are not talking about a person, but about a event, if anyone has a problem with people discussing this event they should not click on this topic...

So you atleast didn't get the point.

They don't have to click the link to see the text. You are FORCING the topic title on them.

Get it? You can discuss it, but stillin my mind some graves should be left alone.

EDIT: But after reading your tolerance towards difference...nevermind.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
who knows......
(AND NO PICS PLX)

word. I'd post something about 9/11 but i don't know very much about it although it was a dreadful disaster

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, thousands of people did die in the event. Discussing it won't bring them back. However, given the weight of the evidence both for the official 'governmental view' of events and the 'conspiracy theory' view, I am a little disturbed as to what the actual cause of those events was.

If I were to die in suspicious and uncertain circumstances I would damn well hope other people were trying to find out, ultimately, who the hell was responsible - and punish them accordingly. Especially if those circumstances later lead to the attack of two countries to secure their resources for your own nation's good. But we can't call it an invasion, oh no.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
So you atleast didn't get the point.

They don't have to click the link to see the text. You are FORCING the topic title on them.

Get it? You can discuss it, but stillin my mind some graves should be left alone.

yeah yeah, i got the point the first time, but i simply dont share your opinion (even tho i understand it, i simply value other things more)

old.Tohtori said:
EDIT: But after reading your tolerance towards difference...nevermind.

I am very tolerant and i have no idea what got into you all of a sudden...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
yeah yeah, i got the point the first time, but i simply dont share your opinion (even tho i understand it, i simply value other things more)

Fine as it is, not gonna argue, i just wanted to bring the possible "be polite to the ones who lost lives" point of view.

Morchaoron said:
I am very tolerant and i have no idea what got into you all of a sudden...

Look up, discussion about avatar picture, rethink.

What got to me is inconsiderete bastard that live in this world and stare at their own bellies.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Look up, discussion about avatar picture, rethink.

omg please, you can't deny that the face the guy grimaces (sp?) is horrible, it has nothing to do with tolerance :p

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
If it turns out to be a US government conspiracy and not some f*cked up people doing it in the name of Islam I promise to stand on top of the Brecon Beacons, wearing nothing but pink wellies, hugging my favourite goat. A photograph of this monumental event will be posted on every FH board with my name, address and telephone number.

Trust me, I think you will be spared...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
why is Q33 NY so creapy?

it doesnt mean shit that it shows what it does.
whoppy do, someone found out all the symbols of windings, found their corresponding letters and told you to type something that might be suspicious to some people.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
omg please, you can't deny that the face the guy grimaces (sp?) is horrible, it has nothing to do with tolerance :p

You know...in all honesty, i can deny.

It may not be a freakin supermodel, but it's as much as a human as you and me.

Sure, i could've brought my point in more polite, but sometimes i can't.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
evzy said:
So who do you lot think was behind it then?
Aliens ?
Loch ness monster?

David Hasslehoff! xD

like someone said, shit happends and sometimes there ISNT a conspiracy!

some of the ppl in this thread need to stop smoking bad stuff, makes u freak out over nothing.

just waiting for someone to present "hard evidence" that Bush and Bin Ladin was working together on this one. and that satan had a share on the action alongside god and allah. E.T was probably in on it to. whinnie the pooh to i bet.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ctuchik said:
David Hasslehoff! xD

like someone said, shit happends and sometimes there ISNT a conspiracy!

some of the ppl in this thread need to stop smoking bad stuff, makes u freak out over nothing.

just waiting for someone to present "hard evidence" that Bush and Bin Ladin was working together on this one. and that satan had a share on the action alongside god and allah. E.T was probably in on it to. whinnie the pooh to i bet.

No not Pooh ffs He comes and eats the Hunny from my Cupboard :-(

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Calaen said:
No not Pooh ffs He comes and eats the Hunny from my Cupboard :-(

He is using it to make a dirty bomb* I heard........

*Should get teh FBI reading the forum using words like that - maybe they will post what really happened.........

Jjuraa

Banned
tris- said:
why is Q33 NY so creapy?

it doesnt mean shit that it shows what it does.
whoppy do, someone found out all the symbols of windings, found their corresponding letters and told you to type something that might be suspicious to some people.

The actual tail number of Flight 11 was N334AA :p the person who wrote that email made up the flight number. just like he made up the actual number of passengers on the flights.

i love how people let their imaginations cry conspiricy based on chain mail sent by 15 year olds on myspace. way to think for yourself

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
The actual tail number of Flight 11 was N334AA :p the person who wrote that email made up the flight number. just like he made up the actual number of passengers on the flights.

i love how people let their imaginations cry conspiricy based on chain mail sent by 15 year olds on myspace. way to think for yourself

also, the madrid bombing was 912 days after the twin towers

rest of sept + oct + nov + dec + 2002 + 2003 + jan + febr + 11 days

= 19+31+30+31+365+365+31+29+11 = 912 (2004 is a leapyear)

Bluevixen

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
also, the madrid bombing was 912 days after the twin towers

rest of sept + oct + nov + dec + 2002 + 2003 + jan + febr + 11 days

= 19+31+30+31+365+365+31+29+11 = 912 (2004 is a leapyear)

Maybe you have uncovered a sequence here? 911 then 912..so next is 913?

Also the London bombings happened on 07/07/2005 which is 7 / 7 / 7 (2+5)

Roalith

Can't get enough of FH
Just like to point out I didn't post that number sequence and don't necessarily agree it makes a lot of sense :p

The documentary, on the other hand, does.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, 7 of 8 black boxes were destroyed in a fireball by a temperature they were made to easily withstand, but the FBI did find a passport of a hijacker in the streets...... lael....

they shoud use paper as black boxes next time :D

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Wow tbh.

Just watched it and i am completely shocked.

That video offers an hour of evidance as to why the information given out about the attack was wrong.

Now i'm undecided on the event.

Rep for a mind-buzzing video.

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
I think the 9/11 was Chuck Norris.. He got pissed at the towers, and round house kicked em..

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
evzy said:
No Santa Claus doesnt exist*....

*apologies to any children reading this but its about time you knew the truth.

TAKE THAT BACK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom