8 v 12 in a Warzone!

rynnor

Rockhound
This shits getting old fast - have I got to abuse the bug as well just to get a fair fight?

Why havent bioware disabled queueing as a group until they can fix this nonsense?

A 50% advantage in numbers is crazy.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Yea it's annoying, but most of the time the match just ends due to imbalance of more than 2 people :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Carlos Bananos said:
Yea it's annoying, but most of the time the match just ends due to imbalance of more than 2 people :p

I think that only happens when below 8 - the bug allows them to field 12 for a whole game.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
I think that only happens when below 8 - the bug allows them to field 12 for a whole game.

It's always been anything more than 2 people difference for me, 10v8 works, 11v8 causes the shutdown sequence to start. I've been in quite a lot of these lately, people are bugging them for easy wins as it still counts if you're winning when it ends and with greater numbers in huttball you're bound to be..

Soazak

Part of the furniture

I think you might be right actually, just heard that there is a bug which makes some of the side with 12 not register as players or something so the timer doesn't kick in

rynnor

Rockhound
I think you might be right actually, just heard that there is a bug which makes some of the side with 12 not register as players or something so the timer doesn't kick in

Thats right - they dont actually appear in the main raid group when they bug it which is probably why it doesnt see the imbalance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom