"Come back and play" drive

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Is this worth it? I kinda made it to level 40ish on the dark side before I gave up with all the running around. I played to 15ish in the beta on the light side, and that story was pretty damn good.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Have there been any improvements to the PvP? The big ones were like a slide show from I remember, even with a decent rig.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
depends, "all the running around" as in "playing an mmo" ? :p

stories vary from class to class, always have, personal choice etc

pvp in what way ? ranked arenas are ok, season, er, 4 ? just started. larger ones dont chugg at all ?

Poag

m00?
TBH i found the changes they've made to the PvP system annoying. Lumping arenas in with proper BGs seemed extremely stupid and killed the only thing i really did in the game.

As an operative healer my burst heal isn't very high so in arenas people get blapped before i can save them. Where as in BGs i clean up with hots unless the other team focus properly.

However i do seem to have 6,000 cartel credits from leaving my authenticator on after i stopped playing.....so easy cash source found ;)

Mabs

yes and no, a shit pvp game takes ages, a shit arena takes 5 minutes so ;) but i know where youre coming from

as to Ops, they got their shit pushed in in the last expansion/patch, mostly cos it was "healing a raid ? bring an Op or dont turn up" so theyve been 'adjusted downwards' which they needed tbfh
and people not guard swapping or knowing how to tank will cause a lot more probs than sub healing aswell

and yes, you get 500/month for having an authenticator :D

Poag

m00?
What server do you play on Mabs? i dabble on and off but find trouble with any sort of community.

My op is Uirel on Red Eclipse (i think)

Mabs

im on red eclipse

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I'm giving this another go, just doing the starter planet again. Have to say it's a lot more enjoyable now that my GFX card can handle more than every setting on low.
depends, "all the running around" as in "playing an mmo" ? :p

I can handle the usual running around, but SWTOR at release seemed to delight in wasting my time.

Anyway, I am back and playing, not used the free week of paid sub yet, still downloading the game. Have more or less maxed out of Tython at level 12, so waiting until I can go further.

Mabs

tython ? TYTHON ? fucking jedi scum :D

SilverHood

FH is my second home
tython ? TYTHON ? fucking jedi scum :D

I am looking at my lvl 39 Sorc and I have no idea what half the skills do. Plus, they seem to have redone the skill tree. And I can only use 2 of my 3 crew skills. Information overload!

Mabs

they redid the skill trees , more streamlined, when Revan came out/the patch for Revan

2/3 is cos you are f2p-ing ?
if youre subbed should be able to use all 3

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Already suffering from RSI, might have to give it up already, though I liked the storyline, and enjoyed tanking the Flashpoints.

Mabs

anyone poking it and needing a hand, play proper side (empire) and Red Eclipse and poke me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom