6 orgasms in just over an hour! (Necro-thread!!!)

russell

FH is my second home
How is that possible?

A friend of mine has a new lover.

But how can you have 6 in such a short space of time? She is not one to lie or exaggerate.

A couple of you're lucky- but 6?

Will

/bin/su
I've noticed (in my years of research) that the number of orgasms a woman can have in a short space of time can vary drastically from woman to woman.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Maybe you haven't met the right man yet ;)

and unless a swift kick in the fanny does it for her, she is going to have to just keep on looking.

On topic 6 times seems rather alot. If they happen that frequently wouldn't you begin to doubt if they were any good?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also when you get them going, the possibility grows exponentially.

So tell your bloke to keep up what he got up to :sex:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
and unless a swift kick in the fanny does it for her, she is going to have to just keep on looking.

On topic 6 times seems rather alot. If they happen that frequently wouldn't you begin to doubt if they were any good?

Well when I was younger, I guess about 19 I was engaged to a girl and I think we counted 5 or 6 but then again she was a lying fucking twat so I dunno.

russell

FH is my second home
Also when you get them going, the possibility grows exponentially.

So tell your bloke to keep up what he got up to :sex:

Im not talking about me. This isnt some my friend is really me type thing. Though I wish it was in this case;)

I find myself talking about sex with my girlfriends alot and pretty much everyone has faked multiples, some fake it all the time just to avoid damaging their men's ego, but no one has ever had more then 3 in such a short space of time and (that 3 in 20 mins instance was not all clitoral)

Guess I am just jealous! Lucky, lucky her.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Cant believe I'm the first to say this: come round my place and I'll show you!

russell

FH is my second home
Girls fake all the time. There are only 2 ways you can tell a real one.

Nate

FH is my second home
maybe she doesn't know what an orgasm is and he just gave her 6 oranges in an hour? I'd be pretty happy if someone gave me 6 oranges in an hour tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
maybe she doesn't know what an orgasm is and he just gave her 6 oranges in an hour? I'd be pretty happy if someone gave me 6 oranges in an hour tbh.

lmfao :D QFT! :sex:

someone rep that man!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Girls fake all the time. There are only 2 ways you can tell a real one.

bahs, I never have half a liter of warm yogurt to chuck about when I need a quick fakie :(

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
pffft, have they no staying power, it should last all night not just an hour :D

sayward

Resident Freddy
Slightly off topic ,has anyone got this creepy programme on about American girls saving themselves for their wedding day? Not even a kiss! Weird relationships they have with their fathers!

rynnor

Rockhound
I believe its more a factor based on the woman involved - some have lots some dont and one I saw on some documentary is permanently stuck on the orgasmic plateu which sounds fun but must be distracting when she's driving etc.

What about male multiple orgasm (and I dont mean seperate shags!)?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Ok, 7 a night -- sure. But 6 an hour? Highly unlikely. Show your friend a bag of oranges.

Rubric

Part of the furniture
With some cunnilingus followed by penetration the wife will have 3 in 20 minutes. Me i don't last longer than that so who knows if she could have another 3 in 40 minutes.

phazey

One of Freddy's beloved
I saw a documentary last year that followed a few women who had some mental/medical condition that made them have orgasms continuously throughout the day. One poor lass could not even last an interview without excusing herself to - well - rub one off. They described it as torture...if i can remember the womans website i'll post it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Im not talking about me. This isnt some my friend is really me type thing. Though I wish it was in this case;)

I find myself talking about sex with my girlfriends alot and pretty much everyone has faked multiples, some fake it all the time just to avoid damaging their men's ego, but no one has ever had more then 3 in such a short space of time and (that 3 in 20 mins instance was not all clitoral)

Guess I am just jealous! Lucky, lucky her.

I didn't mean it was about YOU. I was saying that your bloke should keep going to give you more :D

When the females get started, it gets easier.

3 in 20 minutes and 3 more in 40 next minutes isn't regular, but it's not that impossible.

Also, she might have had semi-orgasms and hasn't ahd a real one yet :D

Toht, she says your gf was faking. :p

I couldn't keep that up with a GF :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
How is that possible?

A friend of mine has a new lover.

But how can you have 6 in such a short space of time? She is not one to lie or exaggerate.

A couple of you're lucky- but 6?

either he is fucking good in bed or she's just easily satisfied. or both.

its not that uncommon for females to have multiple orgasms. and even males can, tho we are mostly shooting blanks after the first one as our testickles cant reproduce a new load fast enough.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
In my experience once you get into that "zone" I dont know how it is possible to count... you ride the waves until you it all becomes way tooooooo much, and very like the male species the body gives in to what can only be described as a mind blowing experience then you roll over and go to sleep :p

Haven't you ever wondered why women complain about men rolling over when they are done and they think they have done their bit... in my experience it is because that mind blowing experience has not happened and you find yourself sneaking off to finish the job yourself even though there has probably been many waves of what could be perceived to the inexperienced as an orgasm (not meaning to belittle anyone).

6 waves is possible but the ultimate is rare as far as I can understand when I have discussed this subject with friends, and without sounding anti my own sex it is because a woman does not understand her own body enough to communicate effectively to her partner her needs and desires.... I mean penetration, cunnilingus the basics of any staple relationship are usually not enough.. anticipation, seduction, mind games, domination (yes I said domination), a tussle, physical foreplay and continued stimulation of other areas of the female anatomy are all necessary in order to bring it on.

Of course there is physical satisfaction which can be achieved with a bit of penetration and some cliteral stimulation if in a hurry and although exciting as it happens in no way replaces the necessary games surrounding achieving an experience which can NOT be faked and is truly miraculous,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom