50 vamp farming places?

Aada

Part of the furniture
So i just hit 50 with my vamp (wow that was fast btw solo all the way) now as im exploring DAOC all over again ive got no clue what the CATA/DR zones/dungeons have to offer.

So where is a nice place for a 50 vamp to farm some nice items?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Well, you cant really farm the high lvl mobs, but you can easily chain blue/yellow mobs.

Was farming faction to get some fish bracer in meso and i 3-4 shot all thoose skyros fish with my ctd and matter claw - could easily chain them with decent template and eds summon necklace (for health regen).

They drop various scrolls wich you can sell on the market or trade for better items :)

Aada

Part of the furniture
crispy said:
Well, you cant really farm the high lvl mobs, but you can easily chain blue/yellow mobs.

Was farming faction to get some fish bracer in meso and i 3-4 shot all thoose skyros fish with my ctd and matter claw - could easily chain them with decent template and eds summon necklace (for health regen).

They drop various scrolls wich you can sell on the market or trade for better items :)

What about on classic server?

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
co5 dungeon is ok to farm for money i guess but not items,the loot sells well.

Aada

Part of the furniture
luribeauty said:
co5 dungeon is ok to farm for money i guess but not items,the loot sells well.

Your irl name Jason by any chance :p

A

agluhowy

Farming in Cats

You can easily go to Underground Forest and hunt Cui.... the spider, Krum...some other guy and Amanita. All drop nice stuff that you can sell or salvage, and if you get their rare items, they are good to use.

Frontlines has a bunch of named that drop items sometimes, so you can hunt all 12 of them, and get some stuff.

All of this can easily be done solo with 50 SM.

I have done it with 48 Dem and with 50 VE as well, but need some tricks, like IP2, Shades of Mist, etc.

You can always get lots fo aurulite and seals and throw them on merchant for cash.

Co5 dungeon drops tons of gems which sell for a fortune.

And of course Meso for Arbiter 1/3 or Typhon's Reach near Malice for Shades of Mist and Scallars scrolls. Battler too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom