50 Operative PvP video

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
More cover points would be nice - lots of places dont have any :(

In pvp there seem to be too many classes that can instantly knock you out of cover rendering it less usefull.
2 things, for sniper

ONE - they carry their own cover.. USE IT
TWO - they get a "talent" that makes them immune to CC while in "cover" .. GET IT

:p

/edit
on a side note, ive given up PVPing atm, cant be fucking bothered to pvp in a game that "needs" a 30% reduction in healing recieved 15s debuff you get from "being in pvp combat".. REALLY ?!
my big , slow, +60%heal takes 2.4 secs to cast, requires me to stand still, and does about 2.5k healing.. compared to getting hit for upwards of 4k by bunnyhoppers.. wheres the fucking logic in that

rynnor

Rockhound
2 things, for sniper

ONE - they carry their own cover.. USE IT
TWO - they get a "talent" that makes them immune to CC while in "cover" .. GET IT

I'm a smuggler/scoundrel though but those do sound nice abilities.

Like you I find the healing in pvp somewhat ineffectual - its better for topping someone up after a fight than for use in a fight. I can benefit my side more by doing damage/cc than healing when it comes to a fight and my spec is pure healing...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
haha same boat as you with my sorc heals, I end up having to stop ppl from dmg'ing my team mates rather than healing them :/

Mabs

I'm a smuggler/scoundrel though but those do sound nice abilities.

Like you I find the healing in pvp somewhat ineffectual - its better for topping someone up after a fight than for use in a fight. I can benefit my side more by doing damage/cc than healing when it comes to a fight and my spec is pure healing...

sorry, you quoted someone talking about them assumed you had one ;)

Mabs

going back to the healing point:
i use 3 Qbars.. my first one is :
medium heal, large heal, HOT, channeled heal, bubble, gtaoe hot,( cleanse, fetch+detaunt, self detaunt, force speed, sprint, heal "crit" buff... thats it)
of those, only the HOT & bubble are insta.. and with all the CC/interupts etc, i almost never get a proper heal off against the set groups you see :(

rynnor

Rockhound
haha same boat as you with my sorc heals, I end up having to stop ppl from dmg'ing my team mates rather than healing them :/

Not to mention we only get a medal for 2.5k heal and 75k heal as healers - where any dps class comes back loaded with them...

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
since pvp has been bugged for me, i havent been able to join since lvl13...just pvp'd on my sorc got 2nd highest on heals...and got almost the lowest in rankings lol

ileks

Part of the furniture
Not to mention we only get a medal for 2.5k heal and 75k heal as healers - where any dps class comes back loaded with them...

I think you can get the 2.5K one just from using a health pot as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom