50 Cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Dillinja

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
what your ass has to remember is that Forums are "texted" based, 60% of communication is done by pitch/tone of voice and body lang.

line one:"Do you wanna come out with me tonight ?"

line two:"yeah, whatever"

Line one is a question that has been sent by a text msg on a phone.

line two is a reply, the reply was ment to sound like "yeah, whatever" in a sarcastic pitch, but becoz its over the phone the person on line one doesnt know that, so he/she thinks he's saying YEAH WHATEVER in a bad way.

from that example brings my point that i can say sommit and it will have a meaning but to you it might seem something diffrent and u take it the wrong way since we dont have the ability to use the tone/pitch of voice and body lang.

so it may seem to you im trying to act black SO im going to tell you.
"im not trying to act black"

there point made. Your owned. stfu. okthnxbye!

Yeah, whatever.

D

del_eneste

Also you say you make stuff up. Whats the point? then people wont have a clue as to what the fuck you are trying to say/get a point over.

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by del_eneste
Repent... you cant say you half talk like that because of scouse because I know some scousers and I have NEVER seen one of them say anything like that.

yeah some, ive lived in seaforth for 7 years and waterloo for 3, i think i know what people do and dont say, plus like i said be4 half of the stuff i make up, its just a laugh, but bitches like u take it seriously and think i have some sort of fucking problem when i dont.

take a FUCKING chill pill....... uncool puds!

E

Ekydus

Well Mr Earther, when you're 70 years old and talking about how you twatted the forums with sHaNk and how it was so fucking pud, I hope you realise you haven't wasted your life. If these forums don't bother you so much why do you feel the need to counter every argument, insult every opinion and constantly go on about how cool your life is, when in the eyes of everyone else; your life sucks and you suck. Please, just stop posting before you break another record for crossing so far impossible contradictory boundaries of idiocy.

O

old.Dillinja

Ack, 3v1. I'll join Repent's team.

It's not nice to pick on retarded people.

Maybe that'll help.

R

Repent Reloaded

i dont need help, i've been slappin u all for nearly two years now and still u ass holes havent taken me.

ever heard of this ?
"Never Argue with an idiot, first he'll bring you down to his level
then he'll beat you with his experience"

so dont argue with me.

oh and saulty, according to you im black, and if you havent been living on another planet you should know its ok for black people to call other black people black racist names. if u didnt know that, you are one truly dumb tit.

ok, last thing.
So i try to act black ?
ok lets see;
How many black crews do you hear saying words like;
kid
kidder
lad
mate
pud
twat
booshank.

none, i rest my case.

Final Thought: STFU, becoz half of ur are full of shit.

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Ack, 3v1. I'll join Repent's team.

It's not nice to pick on retarded people.

Maybe that'll help.
lol on that btw :)

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by Repent Reloaded
i dont need help, i've been slappin u all for nearly two years now and still u ass holes havent taken me.

ever heard of this ?
"Never Argue with an idiot, first he'll bring you down to his level
then he'll beat you with his experience"

so dont argue with me.

oh and saulty, according to you im black, and if you havent been living on another planet you should know its ok for black people to call other black people black racist names. if u didnt know that, you are one truly dumb tit.

ok, last thing.
So i try to act black ?
ok lets see;
How many black crews do you hear saying words like;
kid
kidder
lad
mate
pud
twat
booshank.

none, i rest my case.

Final Thought: STFU, becoz half of ur are full of shit.

LOL how are we meant to "take you" on a forums you nub?

R

Repent Reloaded

i've just taken you on all the arguments so far, take means make a more valid point then ur opponent etc...

E

Ekydus

Yes, "fuck off" is really a good base for a real argument Repent... fucking child. :rolleyes:

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by Ekydus
Well Mr Earther, when you're 70 years old and talking about how you twatted the forums with sHaNk and how it was so fucking pud, I hope you realise you haven't wasted your life. If these forums don't bother you so much why do you feel the need to counter every argument, insult every opinion and constantly go on about how cool your life is, when in the eyes of everyone else; your life sucks and you suck. Please, just stop posting before you break another record for crossing so far impossible contradictory boundaries of idiocy.

dont you be talkin to me about eathers when ur one urself u idiot.

I seriously dout I'll tell my grandkids about these forums lol.

I have wasted my life upto now, but not as much as most people (nothing to do with DAoC btw)

I dont feel a need to counter every argument.

I get insulted first so i insult peoples opionions back.

I dont go on about how cool my life is, all i've told u lot is "about" my life, its upto you if you think its cool or not.

in the text based eyes of people that dont matter (BW community) my life sucks and I suck. To the rest of the world, they dont know me thus they dont matter too.
And the other lot of people .... they are my friends.

I will post how much or little as I wish.

There, you are truly owned. so stop gettin personal with insults u little geek fuckwit.

R

Repent Reloaded

Yes, "fuck off" is really a good base for a real argument Repent... fucking child. :rolleyes:

LOL, you just get better and better, you diss me for saying Fuck off for a base of an argument, finished by saying "Fucking Child"
lmao, you are one big fool.

E

Ekydus

I got owned? You owned yourself. Thanks for proving my point.

S

saltymcpepper

i hate you more than life itself repent.
and you know your black

R

Repent Reloaded

I got owned? You owned yourself. Thanks for proving my point.

owned myself, ya wateva

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
i hate you more than life itself repent.
and you know your black

thats not my problem if u hate me m8, if you can "hate" a person you've never met, you've got some fucking problems that need sorting out.

I know im not black since IM NOT BLACK, but if I was black. so what ? nout wrong with being black. you make it seem that it is.

imo, you've been around the BW forums, you've seen most of the things i've said and called me a lier, but deep down u know what i say is true, i do go out and have an active night life, I do have very very nice friends, Im an ok lookin lad and it eats u up inside coz ur one ugly fucking geek shit, I've seen ur spotty ass photo.

racist prick.

R

Repent Reloaded

Leave poor Repent alone. :(

wtf, u've been flaming me too.

oh, and ur sig, thats giving faulse intentions, display what else i said and ur sig will be accurate.

what I've wasted my life on is PC, wish i never got it.
In ways i havent wasted my life since we have people who stick needles in their arms to get a kick, people shooting eachother, people in jail for crimes.

So if u look at it i havent wasted my life at all, thats what i ment by what i said.

E

Ekydus

Repent, you have yet to make one ally on these boards who agree with you that you aren't just propaganda to make us choke on our own tonsils.

O

old.Dillinja

I'm not here to 'flame' anyone.

edited my sig before you edited mate. Was just a laugh.

R

Repent Reloaded

Repent, you have yet to make one ally on these boards who agree with you that you aren't just propaganda to make us choke on our own tonsils.

lol, whatever dude. your talking shit now, i cant even be arsed reading what u ave to say anymore.

S

saltymcpepper

i dont give a fuck if you go out or not, but why the fuck DO YOU NEED TO TELL US ABOUT IT.
fucks sake.
and you looks like a turtle irl btw.
one with simon cowell trousers

R

Repent Reloaded

I'm not here to 'flame' anyone.

edited my sig before you edited mate. Was just a laugh.

np's.

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
i dont give a fuck if you go out or not, but why the fuck DO YOU NEED TO TELL US ABOUT IT.
fucks sake.
and you looks like a turtle irl btw.
one with simon cowell trousers

dont look like a turtle at all.
do you reckon i walk around with those trousers on all the time ? nah. it was just the angle of the photo that made'em look high. The pic was taken when i was 16, im now 18 and a half, i've changed alot, but i'll tell u one thing, I'd rather look like a turtle with Simon Cowell trousers on then a geeky little shite like you mate.

oh yeah, I dont "need" to tell u about my life, its just sommit I do.

It says post made by Repent, clearly telling you im going to type sommit here, if u hate me and dont want to know about my life, why the fuck read my posts, jesus. stop moaning, if u dont like it change the channel, read sommit else. damn man, stop crying.

E

Ekydus

I just want to know why you seem to love the fact that when someone gets beaten up, they got beat up. Or you make threats about stabbing people. You say "yeh only if they start"... bollocks... you can't trust anyone. Normal people don't act like this and do not even carry around a knife for the purpose to stab someone. Add to the top of this you make up irratating new words and not just use them once, but use them over and over... can you still not see why you are annoying people?

R

Repent Reloaded

respect to you m8, I dont know why i tell people about my life tbh, posts come up, for example the college one, someone was sad about going back to college and i said u should be looking forward to it and i explain parts of what i enjoy and so u got that to look forward too, i dont mean to make ppl envy, i dont "make" posts just sayin stuff about myself, it just comes up if the conversation on a post brings it up.

R

Repent Reloaded

I just want to know why you seem to love the fact that when someone gets beaten up, they got beat up. Or you make threats about stabbing people. You say "yeh only if they start"... bollocks... you can't trust anyone. Normal people don't act like this and do not even carry around a knife for the purpose to stab someone. Add to the top of this you make up irratating new words and not just use them once, but use them over and over... can you still not see why you are annoying people?
okay, i couldnt help myself reading this.

3 MONTHS i said about stabbin people and since then i said it was a JOKE, i dont carry a knife around with me.
I dont love the fact that someone got beaten up. I "havent" made a threat to anyone about me stabbin'em.

I make up new words and say them like 5 times, thats not much.

I think u need to just calm down abit, think things over, have a nice up of tea and be quiet :)

Hand on heart, Im "nothing" irl like i am on the forums, Im a kind, Gental, loving person. I dont like fighting or watching it but im a younge lad who lives in the middle of liverpool, every now and then u get in a situation u cant get out of and u gotta fight, for example, about the poor 16yo who got his tooth knocked out, I think he would of got out of that situation if he could of, if not you fight if u can, if u cant, just take whats comming to you and hope the dmg made isnt bad.

/repent mode back on

twats.

E

Ekydus

May I refer you to the thread "I fucking hate Scals", it does not appear you are joking in there. Relate to the poor bastard, don't laugh at him. You say you're not one these inbred fuckwits... but that's the sort of thing they'd do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom