50 Cent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

-Nuked-

:rolleyes: im sure he cares about if he spelt his spam well or not tbh!

E

Ezenden

Originally posted by -Nuked-
:rolleyes: im sure he cares about if he spelt his spam well or not tbh!

Yes, and i'm sure I care about whether you care about whether he cares about his spam being spelt correctly or not! ;)

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Ezenden

Tell me, are you an actual playschool pupil? If not, i suggest you see a doctor. As you may have severe mental deficiencies.

Should be an "I" not an "i", sorry but when you go on about grammar it's best one doesn't make themselves look a fool in the process.

As for the "anglo" comment, that just shows there are racists on the other side of the fence too. It works both ways. Why the fuck the "Nig..." word is racist in some circumstances and others not confuses me. It has been considered one of the worst words to say along with the "Cu.." word, meaning it will apear in "*"'s. Now I'm not one to go on about this type of crap, but why should that be blocked and no racist words on the other side not be?

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by Ekydus
I can kinda agree with Repent here. Nothing more annoying then being on a bus; well anywhere for that matter only to get a load of loud mouthed, squeeky voiced tards who like jumping about and generally being bastards. I fucking hate them too, when you get to College+ you never want to look back at those days you spent along side them in school.
However, your choice in music is shite sir.

who the hell are you to judge if my taste in music is shite or not, R&B is the biggest selling out of all the types of music so ur obviously wrong there, but thats not the point.
Music is music, some you like, some you dont, its all a matter of taste and opinion and since I dont limit myself to one type of music your wrong again, I listen to nearly every diffrent type of music, it just so happens i mainly listen to R&B and soul to relax when im on the train to college or comming back, other days, its rock, a little pop some classic for DAoC etc...

owned.

R

Repent Reloaded

It would seem you're just an illiterate anglo. As you cant even spell negroid, dont know how to use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and dont know the difference between "your" and "you're". Infact, your grammar is tantamount to that of a playschool student. So is your maturity, attitude and general foolish mentality.
Tell me, are you an actual playschool pupil? If not, i suggest you see a doctor. As you may have severe mental deficiencies.
LMAO!

Salty just got smoked by Ezenden.

S

saltymcpepper

It would seem you're just an illiterate anglo. As you cant even spell negroid, dont know how to use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence and dont know the difference between "your" and "you're". Infact, your grammar is tantamount to that of a playschool student. So is your maturity, attitude and general foolish mentality.
lol @you tbh.

K

k9awya

^^^^ gay in rl ofc

S

saltymcpepper

LEVEL 41 MERC FOR THE INTELLECTUAL VERBAL ASSAULT WIN!11111ONE

C

Coim-

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
LEVEL 41 MERC FOR THE INTELLECTUAL VERBAL ASSAULT WIN!11111ONE
Salty that's the first time you actually made me laugh. :p

E

Ezenden

Originally posted by Ekydus
Should be an "I" not an "i", sorry but when you go on about grammar it's best one doesn't make themselves look a fool in the process.

As for the "anglo" comment, that just shows there are racists on the other side of the fence too. It works both ways. Why the fuck the "Nig..." word is racist in some circumstances and others not confuses me. It has been considered one of the worst words to say along with the "Cu.." word, meaning it will apear in "*"'s. Now I'm not one to go on about this type of crap, but why should that be blocked and no racist words on the other side not be?

Thanks for the grammar correction ;)

But please tell me, are you an idiot? How is the anglo comment racist? Stating his race is all of a sudden racist? And he can call someone a negroid (and yet you dont complain) but when i call him an anglo you do and its racist. He called Repent a negroid, and Repent is half one. So i call salty an aglo, he is one. Get it? I couldnt care less if you over-sensitive hypocrites think its racist or not.
This is what gets me about people today. So many whites complain about political correctness, racism, blah blah blah and yet when the shoe is on the other foot they're the first ones to shout racism.
And if you dont understand why the N word is racist in some cases, and not in others then i can only assume you must be a social retard. Its not hard to understand basic slang and social dialect. I assume you then also dont know why its alright for a fat guy to call another fat guy fat, but if a thin person calls a fat guy fat then they maybe offended? Or why if your best mate calls you an arsehole its alright, but if a stranger or someone you barely know does then its not?

As for the Cu word, well i dont even know what that is, and when have you ever seen anti-white racist words used on this board? When you see some you can start complaining about double standards with the swear filter.

N

-Nuked-

Yes, and i'm sure I care about whether you care about whether he cares about his spam being spelt correctly or not! ;)

if you dont like the truth fuck off. and thats the bottom line, coz nuked said so!

no 1 needs an english or histroy lesson, go see ppl on the planetside boards :eek:

S

saltymcpepper

i bet hes an avalonion merc, since hes so smart!

E

Ezenden

Originally posted by k9awya
^^^^ gay in rl ofc

I'm so insulted. Please, i cant take it anymore. I give in!

saltymcpepper, i'm so sorry. Because of course, my DAoC character level has so much to do with an Off-Topic forum. But i guess you couldnt read that. Nevertheless, i'm sure my lack of levels in a computer game has alot of bearing on the conversation. My mistake.

C

Coim-

saltymcpepper, i'm so sorry. Because of course, my DAoC character level has so much to do with an Off-Topic forum. But i guess you couldnt read that. Nevertheless, i'm sure my lack of levels in a computer game has alot of bearing on the conversation. My mistake.
Shouldn't that be a capital I again? :p

E

Ezenden

Originally posted by -Nuked-
if you dont like the truth fuck off. and thats the bottom line, coz nuked said so!

no 1 needs an english or histroy lesson, go see ppl on the planetside boards :eek:

Well, if you dont like arrogant sarcastic replies on a message board, then you better fuck off the internet. Or you could just continue with what you do already. Take your pick.

S

saltymcpepper

it seems it does mate sadly :(
go back to daoc, level to 50, then come back here with the holier than thou attitude, cos right now it aint gonna cut it :>

E

Ezenden

Coim, yes it should, had i not given up with the standard English.

A

Aoami

Thats enough of the abuse, please. Make your own thread if you wish. This one was intended to point out the foibles of Rap.

Ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom