4X4's?

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Im about to buy (as i have to test it this weekend) a convertible 3 doors Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JLX Hard Top

suzuki-vitara-1-6-jlx-hard-top_09fe775bef67bfbbdaa9caa47d54198a.jpg

:)

Fuck!

The retard of the Vitara already sold it out when I went to test it. The fucker made me drive 30km just to tell me that. I almost punched his fat face right there.

Now I need to look for another one. Or maybe a Suzuki Jimny or a Rav4. But my budget is small: 3000pounds top :(

You should reward him with many pounds worth of gratitude as he has just saved you from buying THE WORST FUCKING VEHICLE KNOWN TO MAN!!

Jesus christ chum, the Suziki is riddled with AIDS, bad AIDS as well, why would any normal thinking human want to buy one of those?

Hnnnnnnng.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
You should reward him with many pounds worth of gratitude as he has just saved you from buying THE WORST FUCKING VEHICLE KNOWN TO MAN!!

Jesus christ chum, the Suziki is riddled with AIDS, bad AIDS as well, why would any normal thinking human want to buy one of those?

Hnnnnnnng.

Haha

Lots of ppl recommended it to me as a realiable cheap choice for a 4x4 im gonna use just for field and mountain trips.

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
vitaras prone to tipping over, jimnys are supposedly a lot better off road but a bit feminine

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Question is. Do you want a vehicle that happens to have 4 wheel drive and look as though it ought to go off-road but /facepalms when it tries or do you want a vehicle that goes off-road.

Personally I would always go for a Land Rover Defender or a Jeep.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Question is. Do you want a vehicle that happens to have 4 wheel drive and look as though it ought to go off-road but /facepalms when it tries or do you want a vehicle that goes off-road.

Personally I would always go for a Land Rover Defender or a Jeep.

He already answered that question about 3 pages ago. Do keep up.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Raven said:
Impressive...for a 1 page thread.

its 3 pages with my preferences. If its one page for you that's even less reason to not pay attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom