4Fought League Change?

O

old.Vasco

-aFk- were very happy in play in the 4Fought competition this season but we have a suggestion to make the end games more exciting.

Last season after the round robin stage it went to the 4 clans with the lowest scores dropping off each week, unfortunately that meant if you only just strapped through you , you had no chance to go any further as you were already so far behind the top 4 clans even wins would not catch them up.

So instead I would like to suggest it goes straight to a knock-out stage where 2 from each match go through and 2 go out. So assuming 16 clans are left after the opening matches, that gives 4 games in the next week, 8 clans survive, 2 games next week, 4 survive, then the final. This cuts to the chase much quicker.

M

Moön

Thats exactely how I would have done it but the head admins decisions in final .

Last season was our first go and kind of a beta test, next season will be much more organised and we'l be useing a better system .

The 4fought league format is currently under discusion in an admins forum .

Maybe if anyone else feels they have idea's to add post them up here and I'l pass over the information .

T

Twinner

integrate 4fought stuff into BWTFCL site would make it easier to find out info etc.

V

vuz

agree with first point [slapped fade.. he disagreed - he has been slapped so many times i guess he can't not do it next season..]. Website stuff is due to lack of web people with lots of spare time - hopefully to be improved for s7/4f s2

M

Moön

Vuz 0wnz at league format stuff, vuz make us an 0wnage 4fought format :x

O

old.Carwash

After the first week 4Fought was ran v.well imo.

And that has nothing to do with M8 winning it ;)

Where's our trophey btw? :p

Users who are viewing this thread