Canalzone4 for 4fought league

O

old.Mr.Bee

Canalzone4, command point system with 4 teams!

heres some piccies :)

canalzone4.jpg

canalzone42.jpg

and heres the first beta version of it comments welcome!

http://www.arc-hive.co.uk/maps/files/canalzone4b1.zip

:clap:

S

]SK[

That looks pretty good. Will give it a blast when I get home.

M

Moön

Top map by our map making god MrBee, check it out :)

Some of you may know Firefortress, flagcontrol3 or 4fought, well thats him!!!

Btw MrBee you aint suppose to pimp it yet :p

S

[SCW]Proud

I'll bung it on SCW server now.

195.149.21.28:27055

come to #scw , if we arent using the server i'll be glad to bung it on for 30mins.
if the others dont mind (scw) :p

O

old.P1nkie

I play tested this map yesterday and it's very good :D

nice 1 bee

T

TarX

luuks good by the ss
just gotta play the map now :)
keep it up m8 :eek:

O

old.Cas

eye candy: looks great, especially like the rotating holograms outside the bases :D

playability: for the real test, you'd have to get a few clans together - but it looks too symmetrical to me. There's only one way into each of the 4 surrounding cap points, and no really interesting concs except the double from the canel

what made cz2 fun was all the different routes to each cp, and different ways to defend them - its semi-open style made loads of concs possible but none uber-powerful... and I wonder if cz4 will get too repetetive, too fast?

I'd suggest opening the cap points out a little, and maybe adding some differences - for instance, make 2 of them easier to cap than the other two, and put these opposite across the map from each other, so each team has an easy and a hard cap point adjacent to their base

all in all a great looking map but I'm not sure about how well it'll play...

S

]SK[

Ive had a quick go and found I can get into the oppositions respawns :)

O

old.Mr.Bee

The main reason for the lack of entrances is that each team will only have 4 players so the chances of defending need to be greater, But seeing how we havent playtested this yet we'll have to see :)

soz Ive not been about...bt trouble :uhoh:

M

Moön

I think this map will be good as it is, you wont be able to get a tight defencive grip on any of the command points with out letting go of the 3-4 others .

So the battles for each cap point whilst your trying to muster up a defence and an offence out of 4 men should be quite frantic :)

Users who are viewing this thread