??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
FAO Jupitus

Obviously you arent accustomed to our ways here, but we dislike 1 word replies and spamming. If you wish to be a valued and productive part of our community please improve on your post quality.

Thanks in advance
The eOT Mods

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
In the interest of adding yet more mod spam and making a vague copy of a Red Dwarf joke:

what is this thread?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
In the interest of adding yet more mod spam and making a vague copy of a Red Dwarf joke:

what is this thread?
Try not to define oru threads, for you are merely setting limits. Try to see us as the expanding universe... (or something)

- Dill started a second account and said silly things, thinking he was clever.
- Bels made him look sillier by pointing out she could match IPs
- Tom said something
- People moaned
- Jup turned up
- You turned up

:)

EDIT: Feel free to lock the thread though Flim.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
BlitheringIdiot said:
FAO Jupitus

Obviously you arent accustomed to our ways here, but we dislike 1 word replies and spamming. If you wish to be a valued and productive part of our community please improve on your post quality.

Thanks in advance
The eOT Mods

FAO all board users. If people wish to post on threads and do so withtin the code of conduct then they have a perfect right to do so. The regulars within the Excal OT area do not posess sole right to post there and flaming, abusing, petitioning to prevent others posting their views in a valid way is a purile and sad thing to do. I don't give a shit about 'your ways here'. I believe in fairness.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
BlitheringIdiot said:
Erm yeeaaahhh...

Humour anyone? :p

Sorry BI, but with the background of all the other crap going on it's not particularly funny. Bad timing, I guess....

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Yay to democracy. I hereby declare my candidature for the presidency of Eot. All votes must be sent to Adari's pm box, in the form of 'Need V14GrA fast?'

Seriously though, all I did was disagree with somebody's point of view on another thread, that somebody was too thick to respond intelligently, and I'm the one getting flamed. Sounds fair to me.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, but I am Dictator for Life in here. Democracy is for bitches.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I'll see your Dictatorship, and raise you one Communist state.

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Seriously though, all I did was disagree with somebody's point of view on another thread, that somebody was too thick to respond intelligently, and I'm the one getting flamed. Sounds fair to me.

maybe this is the reason for adari, but for the others its just you being a generalite and abit of good fun (or atleast it started out that way:p).

Adari

Part of the furniture
No, not at all, you were ranting on about greenpeace shit that was not supposed to be the topic, it was completely different and even though I asked or pointed out that I wanted to the discussion to be about GM and not about what I should base my opinion on all you could do was whine.

Then you suddenly start claiming you had valid points about GM in your reply. The reason no one saw this was because we were getting tired of reading the same retard pathetic whine after the first two lines about stuff not related to the topic of the thread no one but you and the other mong wanted to talk about.

If you want to have a discussion. Fine. Then do so and stay on the actual topic instead of lecturing me on where I should get information. Don't fucking blame me for not wanting to search through your bullshit to find your actual view on the things that DID matter.

It was a nice thread untill you interfered.

^_^

Adari

Part of the furniture
Yet another thread ruined by Tom and his mindless minions, surprise surprise. Their entire world must have collapsed since there GM thread got locked by J.

Forumz!111 GM!!11 I A3R RIGHT!! MUZT BE WITTY~~

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BlitheringIdiot said:
Erm yeeaaahhh...

Humour anyone? :p
Well you decided to see no humour in my post and took it factually. So dont call the kettle black.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Adari said:
Yet another thread ruined by Tom and his mindless minions, surprise surprise. Their entire world must have collapsed since there GM thread got locked by J.

Forumz!111 GM!!11 I A3R RIGHT!! MUZT BE WITTY~~

I aim to please.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am closing this thread because it is completely pointless. Adari and Tom sort your issues out privately please and stop invading every thread that is open with your personal issues with each other

Thx :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom