??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Belsameth said:
It was either on BW then, where I couldn't check IP's at first, or not as easy at least, or I didn't notice.
I'm sure you'll live :)

I meant acting like a retard. :p

Garnet

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]Bels has forgotten how to spam properly imo :([/QUOTE]

too much fishing imo

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
I hear the prices of moat carp have gone down :(

Tom

I am a FH squatter
hah the irony of DAoC members complaining about spamming.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
edit: cba, if you dont like it, dont read it. its only spam if you dont enjoy what is being said

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
hah the irony of DAoC members complaining about spamming.

actually the exc ot people complained about the seemingly difference in moderating of daoc and general. They never reallycomplained about the spamming :p. Unless you are talking about other daoc members, who dont post much or at all in off topics and that would be the same as generalites not being able to complain about spam as a few of them do spam :p.

edit: and bels come back in game, we miss you :(. Ow and Tinblade stopped playing :(.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom we've had more controversial and annoying trolls on this forum, I'd at least thought you, a regular to FH, could do better than this...

...and after so many attempts too. :(

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
BlitheringIdiot said:
Tom we've had more controversial and annoying trolls on this forum, I'd at least thought you, a regular to FH, could do better than this...

Pwnage of the 8th degree :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Gosh, such wit. I'm seriously impressed. In fact, just to elevate my own self, I may start posting here regularly. I could do with the mental exercise.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Belsameth said:
can't you go troll the general forums or something? :)

Begone foul demon, 'fore I smite thee with my nerd stick. :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Tom said:
Gosh, such wit. I'm seriously impressed. In fact, just to elevate my own self, I may start posting here regularly. I could do with the mental exercise.
Fuck
off

Don't strain yourself too much reading that.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
BlitheringIdiot said:

Is that me and DeadManWalking, ohhh please say it is! Trolling of the highest calibre award goes to me!

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Tom said:
Wasnt meant to be wit...

Think of it as constructive criticism, I'm sure with a bit of effort you'll get ther ein the end.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Please leave, foul generalites, or we shall be forced to invade your puny, insignificant forum.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Ch3tan said:
Is that me and DeadManWalking, ohhh please say it is! Trolling of the highest calibre award goes to me!
Coim said:
Fuck
off
Look what you've forced me to do. You've made me quote myself now.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Dillinja said:
Please leave, foul generalites, or we shall be forced to invade your puny, insignificant forum.

What, with your spammage and senseless rambling? Or your rather uneducated opinions Dillinja?

Thats it, I'm staying.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Ch3tan said:
Oops missed this...

Sorry I'm afraid not, I dont know who you are - so you cant really be much of a troll. I know of DMW but only because he helps people in the DAoC - Technical Help bit.
Tom said:
What, with your spammage and senseless rambling? Or your rather uneducated opinions Dillinja?

Thats it, I'm staying.
Oh no, the horror... :rolleyes:

Like I said before, you arent really doing anything impressive here, you're very arrogant - Ill give you that. I suppose arrogance is mildly annoying, but only mildly. Try a bit of ignorance, that always works better.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
seriously though what is this thread?
It's Dillinja making up a fake user and acting less retarded than he usually does. Couldn't you tell from the previous posts? :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Its like someone copying I_am_Glen, but distinctly unfunny.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
It's Dillinja making up a fake user and acting less retarded than he usually does. Couldn't you tell from the previous posts? :eek:

Whereas you are just a shining example for us all to follow, ya whiny bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom