360 prices

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
any budding economists or people in the know forsee the 360 prices dropping any time soon?

i do want one but being a scruffy bastard i cant afford one yet :(

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
There's rumors of a new premium pack with a much larger hard drive (80-100Gb) which will prob be released either before the end of the year or when the PS3 is released (stateside at least), plus there's still rumors circulating about a version which replaces the DVD drive with a HD-DVD one, and adds HDMI. Both these things would affect prices.

All of these are unsubstantiated, so no idea. Of course any rumors are rapidly denied by MS, but it may happen.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How much can you afford? I picked up a premium one at a good price with PGR3 & an extra controller, so if you're interested and the price is right, I may let it go (haven't even opened the box yet).

Aada

Part of the furniture
MYstIC G said:
How much can you afford? I picked up a premium one at a good price with PGR3 & an extra controller, so if you're interested and the price is right, I may let it go (haven't even opened the box yet).

LMAO ROBBING BASTARD.

Atleast try and make it sound like its a one of a kind.

Heres a tip for you folk who don't know yet you can pick these packs up ANYWHERE for £280 yes its a MS bundle for a regular premium price.

Don't be conned by people like this.

And don't come back saying you were going to sell for less then £280 :D

tris-

i seen the bundle on play. i wasnt falling for shit. but i assumed he wouldnt charge more than it costs new anyway.

KevinUK

Can't get enough of FH
Who said anything about him stealing?
e.g. You could have gone to Virgin and got the £200 pack for £100 in their sale...

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think calling a mod a thief will go down well here aada!

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aada said:
LMAO ROBBING BASTARD.

Atleast try and make it sound like its a one of a kind.

Heres a tip for you folk who don't know yet you can pick these packs up ANYWHERE for £280 yes its a MS bundle for a regular premium price.

Don't be conned by people like this.

And don't come back saying you were going to sell for less then £280 :D
OK. I won't say that. I'll say that you've no idea what you're talking about and if you don't apologise I'll be asking the other mods to impartially review your post with a view to you hopefully being landed with a ban.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh and FYI I paid less than the bundle is listed for on play and I never claimed that it wasn't just an official bundle.

Aada

Part of the furniture
MYstIC G said:
OK. I won't say that. I'll say that you've no idea what you're talking about and if you don't apologise I'll be asking the other mods to impartially review your post with a view to you hopefully being landed with a ban.

Ok then so tell it straight?

How you worded you're post made it sound like you were trying to sell it for more then it was worth and you didn't mention it was a bundle which it is because as of 3 weeks ago everywhere selling 360's does this bundle.

Thats how it sounded sorry.

And the only reason i know this is because the day they went on sale they were on ebay for £340 a pop because people were trying to cash in on people that did not know about the bundle.

tris-

Aada said:
Ok then so tell it straight?

How you worded you're post made it sound like you were trying to sell it for more then it was worth and you didn't mention it was a bundle which it is because as of 3 weeks ago everywhere selling 360's does this bundle.

im sure his post was aimed at me. i didnt think that.

i conclude only you thought this.

back on topic, do you have a roundabout price mr g?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
His post didn't come across like that at all. And may I remind everyone that the Aada that is trying to call meg a "robbing bastard", is the same one that

Aada https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2938471&postcount=8 (on the topic of selling ps3's on ebay)I have around £1500 put away and have 5 on order knowing full well i will easily get £700 each for the units.

Seriously, why are you still posting on this forum? Does anyone actually like you, and why haven't you been banned for the stupid things you constantly say.

Will

/bin/su
Ch3tan said:
Seriously, why haven't you been banned for the stupid things you constantly say.
Because God has a sense of humour. I couldn't make this shit up.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
His post didn't come across like that at all. And may I remind everyone that the Aada that is trying to call meg a "robbing bastard", is the same one that

Seriously, why are you still posting on this forum? Does anyone actually like you, and why haven't you been banned for the stupid things you constantly say.

Why do you post? i don't care if anyone likes me on a internet chatroom you stupid fuck :D

Fact is he tried selling it on for more then it was worth because there was no way he was going to sell for less then £280.

He's not happy because his scam got found out.

In no way did his post sound like he was going to help someone out by selling it lower.

And if he gets me banned that just proves my point.

You can sugar coat the fucking thing anyway you want but you're his buddy so you'll stick up for him until you're arse bleeds.

Even i make myself laugh with the stuff i come out with but i am more of a say what i think at the time and fuck the consequences.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Stop being such a stupid fucking cockmuncher, Aada :wanker:

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aada said:
Fact is he tried selling it on for more then it was worth because there was no way he was going to sell for less then £280.
How exactly did I do this? There's no mention of a price in my post.

How is asking someone what they might pay for something a scam? tris- could have said "£100" at which point we'd all know I'm not gonna sell it. On the other hand he could of said £40,000.00 and who'd say no to that?

Only scam around here is you making out you've got any intelect because you really are a stupid fucktard.

Regards
Meg

PS: tris-: To be honest I didn't have a figure in mind, though I'd obviously not let it go for less than I paid for it. Think I'm just gonna eBay it.

tris-

Aada said:
Why do you post? i don't care if anyone likes me on a internet chatroom you stupid fuck :D

He's not happy because his scam got found out.

In no way did his post sound like he was going to help someone out by selling it lower.

And if he gets me banned that just proves my point.

You can sugar coat the fucking thing anyway you want but you're his buddy so you'll stick up for him until you're arse bleeds.

im not mr Gs buddy per se, im sure he hates me to fuck :D. but i am fairly convinced his post was aimed at me as i was interested in buying one. i interpreted his post as saying "i got this bundle, i wanna sell it, maybe cheaper maybe the same price". i did not see it as him saying i wanna rip you off all your money.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
tis strange, Aada. Several people have read MYstIC G's post, and you're the only one to get it wrong. tris-, who the post was aimed at, understood exactly what he was talking about and even said so.

imo you should have a look at this.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Meg, open it an play it! Dont ebay it, you know you want one :) Do what I am doing and sell the ps2.

And Aada, where are you getting your £280 figure from? That is the price of the console alone, most retailers are selling it for £300 including PGR and the extra controllers. I have so far only see play do it cheaper, and that is £290, not £280.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Aada said:
where did he say that?

stop being an ignorant prick...go back to robbing people by selling PS3s for stupid prices

Aada

Part of the furniture
Ch3tan said:
Meg, open it an play it! Dont ebay it, you know you want one :) Do what I am doing and sell the ps2.

And Aada, where are you getting your £280 figure from? That is the price of the console alone, most retailers are selling it for £300 including PGR and the extra controllers. I have so far only see play do it cheaper, and that is £290, not £280.

PC world are doing them for £280 the RRP from microsoft.

I am sorry but from the look of you're post Mystic that was what i thought if i was wrong sorry.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apology accepted, thank you.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber

tris-

Aada said:
PC world are doing them for £280 the RRP from microsoft.

I am sorry but from the look of you're post Mystic that was what i thought if i was wrong sorry.

i cant believe tdc was usefull for a change.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
as the bishop said to the choirboy

tris-

btw, is a 360 worth it without a HD tv? i seen an offer in game (of all places) which made me wet my self.

Aada

Part of the furniture
tris- said:
btw, is a 360 worth it without a HD tv? i seen an offer in game (of all places) which made me wet my self.

You won't get the full experience but yeah it is worth it i didn't have a HDTV when i got mine.

You can just connect it to you're PC monitor if you want but the whole idea for me with a 360 is that you can chill out on the bed/sofa and turn it off/on without even getting up :)

tris-

final question. is the hard drive really worth it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom