3:36am lame ass mids

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by herjulf
Raid not backed by Lfom alliance, and by word not WR alliance FYI.

This was something some confused mids did in the middle of the night, prolly thought it would be cool to shake life into some sort of response from albs.

When there were no response at all they 4fg´s if i heard correct, got rams and went to bash at excal doors.

Bottom line it was NOT planned/suppported by any of the main alliances.

If you feel that morning raids are on, go on and u will yourself open yourselves for planned raids with support from the main alliances, do u wish to go there?

Some day in the future not too far away...

"Daring group of Mids manage to capture last remaining Str relic from the albs, this action is NOT SANCTIONED by the alliance, they must be a rogue unit operating outside the jurisdiction of the high middy council, Cest la vie, fanks for the relic boys".

Ta da relic raid successful, Mids get three Relics, jobs a good un..

And dont be such a child and threaten people, some of us actually know this is a game fool.

H

Hrogar

It's good to see albs who took our little RR for what it was.

And to Glottis: Ardamel wasn't in on this raid as far as I know. Neither was it arranged by FoM. I wasn't there when the whole thing started but the cg wasn't even held by a member of any of the guilds you mention. Was there from 11 pm to 5 am CET and I didn't see JH at all, about 2 NP-members were in on the RR and I think it was the same number of RG's.

As for the raid starting prior to 3 am CET the defenseleader decided we should send a diversion to Albion make some of our attackers leave. 3 brave guilds went there and seemed to take one of your keeps. We had no intention of going further at that point. Then that 150+ Albforce in our frontier disappeared and we had nothing better to do :viking:

This was the best fight I've been in for the last few months, hope at least some of you had as much fun. No hard feelings Albs, you can RR us whenever as far as I'm concerned.

Kind regards

Hrogar

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Typical Mid behaviour tbh.
NP, RG and JH all cheat.
Ardarmels is king of early morning raids.
They only play bug abusing overpowered classes...
And they would go insane bitching about it if the Albs ever even looked at their relic at such a time..
Regards, Glottis

The bw macro whine bot has spoken.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Hrogar
And to Glottis: Ardamel wasn't in on this raid as far as I know. Neither was it arranged by FoM. I wasn't there when the whole thing started but the cg wasn't even held by a member of any of the guilds you mention. Was there from 11 pm to 5 am CET and I didn't see JH at all, about 2 NP-members were in on the RR and I think it was the same number of RG's.

Did not imply this, my post was a general summation of Midgard.
And it only shows how this early morning raid fits in with the rest of Midgard.
I would not have expected any NP members on the raid. They never do anything for Midgard.
Regards, Glottis

W

Whisperess

If you gonna post flame bait, Glottis, like the forum troll you are; atleast put some variation into it.

it's ... getting ... old ...

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by mallan
nope not at all just a point clear and simple i would of thought a 3 year old would of understood it.

Alas u must be either a 2 year old or a complete moron (i believe the later)

nah i'm neither, but u made urself sound like one with what you wrote in the first place, you don't have the power to start alarm clock raids so why threaten to do things on which you can't deliver

X

xajorkith

I hope for ur sake and the games u stop before u do something u'll regret. Theres revenge and then theres simply stupidity and taking all albs keeps at this time of night can be classed as a RR so if u step 1 foot near excal, morning raids r back on.

You shouldn't have posted in here about what's currently happening on the server.

Mids have been slapped by the mods for doing it.

B

behatch

NP, RG and JH all cheat.
And they would go insane bitching about it if the Albs ever even looked at their relic at such a time..
Regards, Glottis

thats a mighty big acusation,do u have prove to back this up? nope,oh wait

glottis defination of cheating-savages

lool your lame

H

herjulf

Re: Re: 3:36am lame ass mids

Originally posted by xajorkith
You shouldn't have posted in here about what's currently happening on the server.

true, one might ask oneself why tilda didnt close these threads?
Perhaps a mod taking sides.

M

mallan

Originally posted by ab_fluid
nah i'm neither, but u made urself sound like one with what you wrote in the first place, you don't have the power to start alarm clock raids so why threaten to do things on which you can't deliver

At wot point did i say i would arrange an early RR ??
And as for power to start alarm clock raids mmmmm...well i dont want them in the first place. And you insinuating that i couldn't plan an early morning RR i take exception to, any twat could arrange one. So when ur finished reading this post come back with yet another incorrect assurtion that u seem to be make on regular bases on these forums.

G

gargultroll

NP, RG and JH all cheat.
Regards, Glottis

Dont forget we run in 10fg also...

M

mallan

Re: Re: 3:36am lame ass mids

Originally posted by xajorkith

You know i dont give a flying fuck now shove that in your pipe and smoke it.

A

ab_fluid

At wot point did i say i would arrange an early RR ??
And as for power to start alarm clock raids mmmmm...well i dont want them in the first place. And you insinuating that i couldn't plan an early morning RR i take exception to, any twat could arrange one. So when ur finished reading this post come back with yet another incorrect assurtion that u seem to be make on regular bases on these forums.

go ahead then, make a relic raid, then i will believe any retard can do it

Users who are viewing this thread