3:36am lame ass mids

M

mallan

I hope for ur sake and the games u stop before u do something u'll regret. Theres revenge and then theres simply stupidity and taking all albs keeps at this time of night can be classed as a RR so if u step 1 foot near excal, morning raids r back on.

M

mallan

nope not at all just a point clear and simple i would of thought a 3 year old would of understood it.

Alas u must be either a 2 year old or a complete moron (i believe the later)

W

Whisperess

Hey, you still have Hurbury - don't whine :D

M

mallan

lol at wot point have i whined? i've made a simple point and the complete morons of this game show how thick they really are.

W

Whisperess

Dunno who's running it tbh.

I'm going to sleep anyway - hoping they're not pathetic, just go for all the keeps instead. ( which is kinda a fair revenge, and a nice wake-up present :p )

K

katt!

alarmclock.gif

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by mallan
lol at wot point have i whined? i've made a simple point and the complete morons of this game show how thick they really are.
Aye, you just did. You also completely failed to grasp any form of sarcasm or humour whatsoever. Don't call other people thick when a 9 inch nail wouldn't get through at your place.

M

mallan

congrats to the lame ass mids well done great planning :) see u early :)

O

old.Xanthian

They havent even touched your relic yet, and if they have any sense (unlikely) they wont..

So quit ya whining and goto bed.

T

The Exile

Heh, this no planned RR, just angry Mids that think they can actually pull it off.
Just mids left over from yesterdays defending, albs take our keeps then we take theirs kinda thing.
Planning my ass :D

M

mcdonalds

4:10am 3 rams go up on Excal doors... Ghey

O

old.Xanthian

Hmm

Bad move imo..
Good excuse for us Hibbies to get all 6 relics :)

T

The Exile

Seriously though, didnt expect us to get this far. :D (I even gave up after being steam rolled by a fg hibs :p)

Bah hibs are bad enough with 3 pwr relics :mgwhore2:

[edit:]Told you we wouldnt succeed :p
Though unplanned RR 4 teh fun imo ^^

M

mallan

TBH I don't moan much ask any1 in game but i have to say this mornings unplanned RR has to go down as the most sneed, sneaky and down right unhonourable act i've seen in this game.

And can i just say thanks to the hibs that turned up and gave a hand. Thank You.

K

K0nah

just mids letting off steam after all that stress we gave them this afternoon/evening imo ;p

was fun, my eyes hurt tho :(

S

Shrye

Originally posted by K0nah
just mids letting off steam after all that stress we gave them this afternoon/evening imo ;p

Indeed... They went for alb keeps while they were still retaking their own ones, it's not like they started the thing - unlike what the whiner starting the thread is insinuating ^^

... don't start something you can't end?

M

mallan

<== insinuated that mids dont touch doors

which they of course did so tell me shrye at wot point did albs start a MID relic raid at 4:30am gmt?
Afaik albs didnt touch mid relic keep out of prime time, albs didn't hit MIDS relic keep at 4:30am and albs didn't break no gentlemens agreement on early moring raids.

And as for something we cant end, if we do a morning raid (big if) depends wot the whole of albion agrees to some will be up for it, some wont wanna lower themselves to it. But as albion has proven we can hit ur relic when we want so sneaky underhanded tactics aren't always needed to prove a point.

L

Loveless

Originally posted by mallan
TBH I don't moan much ask any1 in game but i have to say this mornings unplanned RR has to go down as the most sneed, sneaky and down right unhonourable act i've seen in this game.

Hi, its a game.

Dont take it to heart. Just probably alliance members trying to annoy albs. And it seems to have worked (well, for atleast 1 :clap: )

S

Shagrat

blah blah blah rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb

Its a game, get some perspective ffs

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Typical Mid behaviour tbh.
NP, RG and JH all cheat.
Ardarmels is king of early morning raids.
They only play bug abusing overpowered classes...
And they would go insane bitching about it if the Albs ever even looked at their relic at such a time..
Regards, Glottis

B

BidAccount

Originally posted by The Exile
Heh, this no planned RR, just angry Mids that think they can actually pull it off.
Just mids left over from yesterdays defending, albs take our keeps then we take theirs kinda thing.
Planning my ass :D

Hehe - angry mids eh.

So ALbs dominate Mid for an evening and take/defend keeps against a large mid force.

In revenge the brave and skilfull Mids wait till everyone has gone to bed so they can test their 'madskilz' against keep guards.

Woohoo - u guys rock!

R

Rollie

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
Hehe - angry mids eh.

So ALbs dominate Mid for an evening and take/defend keeps against a large mid force.

In revenge the brave and skilfull Mids wait till everyone has gone to bed so they can test their 'madskilz' against keep guards.

Woohoo - u guys rock!

those keep retakes started while the main fight was happening, with Bokke, Untouchables + H&S porting to albion to start alb keep retakes.

C

catalina

When i logged at 2am UK time mid had NO alb keeps.

We had just defended berks then retaken hurbury so we could sleep. So look at it whatever way u like, your *unplanned RR* started sometime after 2am UK time = lame.

If you had simply dropped all the keeps and left us with a nice morning surprise, it would have been fine, but yet again you've resorted to underhand tactics to prove you *madskillz* and abilty to *wtfpwn* all those npc guards.

Our night of action in mid was simply a joint alliance event so we could maky mids panic and grab some RP's, there was some great battles especially 180+ mids on Nott while we had 120+ albs defending. Doors down twice, mids in the courtyard, doors repaired and ~2fg mids trapped between em :D
An RR was talked about in our cg after a few more guilds outside our event joined in, but it got late and very few were willing to break the agreement about raids outside primetime, it's a shame mids don't have the same dignity :(

H

herjulf

Raid not backed by Lfom alliance, and by word not WR alliance FYI.

This was something some confused mids did in the middle of the night, prolly thought it would be cool to shake life into some sort of response from albs.

When there were no response at all they 4fg´s if i heard correct, got rams and went to bash at excal doors.

Bottom line it was NOT planned/suppported by any of the main alliances.

If you feel that morning raids are on, go on and u will yourself open yourselves for planned raids with support from the main alliances, do u wish to go there?

Q

quinthar

One mid attempts a relic raid all Mids atempt a relic raid imho.

Bring it on, and Yes as it happens I do work from 8-5, but I'm fed up of stale RVR, the RVR (Odins) yesterday was great fun, and it could be argued that because the mids were repelled before they got a relic there was enough people to defend it.

Granted the tree huggers helped but hey ho, non agression acts blow goats..

This RR was no worse than the people that seek to control RR's so that they may take part imho, irrespective of what the RVR climate might be.

"I have to go to bed at 9pm, please dont raid us"

Taking the pee? damn right I am, is there a note of truth in it? you bet yer fat ass.

Users who are viewing this thread