2pac Petition

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Gamah said:
lol you're a twat, I dislike rap but you're talking out of your anus. Sounds compiled on a multimeida platform IS NOT REAL MUSIC!!11 hahaha! What do you think happens in recording stuidos for every type of music? You may want to stay in the fucking 50's but the rest of the world has moved on.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Gamah again.

Exactly!

Just because things are "made on a PC" it should be any less of what you class as music? Everything else in this day and age has progressed and enhanced our lives so why not music?

I have very close friends (greg Brookman for one who is hailed as the next B.K.) who makes amazing tracks that make you really love the music (shut up about drugs before anyone starts on that wagon) I'm glad that more and more is being made in studios hell even pop is made in a studio, you all remember that Cher song "life after love" or whatever. You think her voice really sounds like that? Fuck no

And trust me its hard to make music in a studio i have tried, very hard indeed

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Sparx said:
Just because things are "made on a PC" it should be any less of what you class as music? Everything else in this day and age has progressed and enhanced our lives so why not music?
Agreed 100%. Whatever you make music on, guitar, drums, violin, PC, a collection of tuned rocks...it's all down to creativity in the end. Looking down on a music form because of the instruments used to make it is silly; by all means dislike the music, but doing so because of some perceived inferiority in the tools used to make it is pure elitism. You can make brilliant music on a PC just as much as you can make sucky music on a 'real' instrument like a guitar.
And trust me its hard to make music in a studio i have tried, very hard indeed
Me too, it takes a lot of work. I always think of Steve Vai's description of Trent Reznor - "the studio is an instrument to him".

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
No matter who much of a good artist he was... still refuse to sign it... got gunned down chances are he asked for it.. not a big fan of rap anyway prefer my rock and such (Harsh yes but still more than likely true.. we don't know what goes on behind the scenes of peoples lives)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Regardless of your opinion the man he is a legend for his muscial talent

musical talent? you obvoiusly have no idea what music is... it is not hard to grab a sample, loop it for 3-5mins and add lyrics... i accept that maybe his lyrics are influentual, however that makes him a poet...

please dont confuce music with rap/hip-hop... ok atleast hip-hop singers sing... that does require some kind of 'musical talent'...

ok, record sale's would disagree with me, however this is how i feel, and have never understood why rap is even popular

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
you obvoiusly have no idea what music is

So.. what is it then? :)

... it is not hard to grab a sample, loop it for 3-5mins and add lyrics

It´s not hard to play E, A, H for 5 minutes and add the same lyrics over and over, then live 90 years and become a Blues legend.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
It´s not hard to play E, A, H for 5 minutes and add the same lyrics over and over, then live 90 years and become a Blues legend.
That only works if you done come up hard

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Of course!
I`m just refering to the repeatability of Blues in contrast to the "playing a loop for 5 minutes is no music" argument.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Give me one song that doesn't have a repeating riff or a loop and i'll show you crap they call improv jazz :D

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
B00006K06N.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

genius

Everz

FH is my second home
psyco said:
musical talent? you obvoiusly have no idea what music is... it is not hard to grab a sample, loop it for 3-5mins and add lyrics... i accept that maybe his lyrics are influentual, however that makes him a poet...

please dont confuce music with rap/hip-hop... ok atleast hip-hop singers sing... that does require some kind of 'musical talent'...

ok, record sale's would disagree with me, however this is how i feel, and have never understood why rap is even popular
i could say the same for every gdamn genre

i cant see metal or w/e it is so crap, write some crap lyrics, shove some guitar or w/e in the back, nothing good coming from em.. ;c

i cant understand why metal is so popular?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Eversmallx said:
i could say the same for every gdamn genre

i cant see metal or w/e it is so crap, write some crap lyrics, shove some guitar or w/e in the back, nothing good coming from em.. ;c

i cant understand why metal is so popular?

If you mean that, then you're no better then the rap haters.

Ask black people if metal is popular in their friendhoods, probably not.

Metal and rock is white music.

Everz

FH is my second home
old.Tohtori said:
If you mean that, then you're no better then the rap haters.
i dont, im just using it as an example, i dont mind it tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom