2nd Annaul Great Gna Festival

M

mordia

Originally posted by Sarnat
So 90% goes to Durgi's new MP kit?

Yes and,

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
Many times you have posted that you are leaving, for once please make it a reality.

what he said

M

Melachi-

Yes great, turn this into another Durgi flame post,

GG Kharok, taught you had a little cop on tbh

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Melachi[Mid]
Yes great, turn this into another Durgi flame post,

GG Kharok, taught you had a little cop on tbh

You are right Melachi.

If people enjoy the event then that is all that counts.

I will edit my post, and wish all the very best for the event.

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
You are right Melachi.

If people enjoy the event then that is all that counts.

I will edit my post, and wish all the very best for the event.

cant say i know you that well, but /respect for that :)

N

nemesisgm

As promised, heres the updated info regarding the festival, and the contact details for the various events.

Mr / Miss Midgard competition:

Open to people of all levels the entrance fee is 20g, payable on the day of the event. All entrants please apply via email to durgidaoc@yahoo.co.uk with the title Mr/Miss Midgard, with details of which character you intend on entering with. closing date for entrants is Friday 10th October at 8pm gmt. As stated in the original post, format for the competition will remain unchanged. Mr/Miss Midgard competition will take place on sunday time to come.

Great Midgard Treasure Hunt:

there are 2 levels on hunt, firstly lvl10-30, and secondly 30-50. Teams will consist of no more than 4 people, and the sharing of information regarding locations of treasures is prohibitted its ment to be a fun competition don't spoil it for others pls. Clues will be given to the location of hidden treasures, follow the clues to collect a new clue and token from an npc until your team has all 8 clues then rush back to the start first 3 teams home win a prize. Entrance fee lvl10-30 5g per person, lvl31-50 30g per person. Low lvl hunt will take place on Saturday, high lvl sunday, times to come.

Grand Midgard Tournie: the dueling competition will follow this format, seperated via lvl and class. lvl20-24,lvl25-29, 30-40, 41-49 and 50. The entrance fees are as follows:

lvl20-24 - 10g per entrant.
lvl25-29 - 15g per entrant.
lvl30-40 - 20g per entrant.
lvl41-49 - 30g per entrant.
lvl50's - 50g per entrant.

Prizes will be awarded for the first two in each class for each lvl range. time table is rough atm but as follows.

Lvls 20-24, lvl25-29, 30-40 Saturday, times to follow.
Lvls 41-49, lvl50's Sunday Times to follow.

Rules of combat: NO Buffbots allowed!!! All entrants will be grouped with their referee before the duel begins to ensure no one cheats, no alchemy potions allowed or outside intereference. Again pls honour the spirit this event is built upon. Active Realm abilities allowed, as are Realm totems. If you are bringing realm totems you may only begin the competition with the max number you can carry and may not restock during events. Duels will not be delayed cause someone doesn't have ip available etc.

The Grand Melee: Once a winner in each cataogry is decided a second Final Champion tournement will begin pitting our champions against other classes, all the luck of the draw of whom you face. Then at the end be it by luck or skill, Midgard First Grand Champion will be crowned.

Note: Should there not be enough entrants for any particular lvl range the organisors reserve the right to merge ranges, to make a more enjoyable contest.

All entrants apply via email to Durgidaoc@yahoo.co.uk, only 1 characters per lvl range per account pls. State the name and lvl range of which character/s you wish to enter. Closing Date for entrants is Friday 10th October 8pm gmt.

Great Auction: The Auction will take place on Sunday after the Mr/miss Midgard Competiton, we already have a number of rare and mysterous, as well as down right amazing items available for the auction, including such treasures as Novvki's Mauler, Ozur Shadow Ring from tg, and many more wonders of the realm. Nemesis is of course willing to accept any donations from across the realm to help out in such an event.

The Lucky Dip: With 25 prizes available ranging from the truely amazing to the omg i just won a bronze dagger, on the saturday afternoon the lucky dip will open, its 200g a ticket, and its the luck of the draw, once all 25 tickets are sold, then the raffle will begin, only 1 ticket per real person pls, again this is ment to be fun, so leave the bots at home ;)

Middie Bowl: A Special event involving 2 teams of 8 people, the objective is to get the ball into your oppoenets goal more times than them in the alloted time. Entrance fee is 20g per entrant, Email names of teams and team leaders and Team Name to Durgidaoc@yahoo.co.uk. This is a new event designed by Kemor Prydwen's GM, and to assist in us perfecting it before the event, the first 2 teams to apply will be used to test out the game, to ensure it works properly in time for the festival.

In addition to this scheduled events many more attractions may crop up during the day.

Note: tHE LOCATION HAS BEEN MOVED TO MULARN VALE, TO ALLOW FOR MORE SPACE AND A DECENT FOTTIE PITCH!

Hope too see you all there.

D.

B

box4m

The ones who is flaming this thread with things absolutely NOONE wants to hear anyway, are u jelous? are u just depressed ppl?
STFU?

Noone told u to have to write here, and if u wanna flame me now, go ahead, im all ears, just pm me anytime, dont flame this thread, durgi is doing this for good cause nothing else

H

Hargh

Might start a book on the grand champion in terms of what class.

If you had to go for any 1 class that would be best a duelling, regardless of skills of player, and imagining a RR of 5 which would it be?

Surely Det / purge will do for casters. But what about FDS? Hmmm???

I'm thinking kiting shammys? What about BDs?

J

jammin0o

Middie Bowl: A Special event involving 2 teams of 8 people, the objective is to get the ball into your oppoenets goal more times than them in the alloted time. Entrance fee is 20g per entrant, Email names of teams and team leaders and Team Name to Durgidaoc@yahoo.co.uk. This is a new event designed by Kemor Prydwen's GM, and to assist in us perfecting it before the event, the first 2 teams to apply will be used to test out the game, to ensure it works properly in time for the festival.

In addition to this scheduled events many more attractions may crop up during the day.

Note: tHE LOCATION HAS BEEN MOVED TO MULARN VALE, TO ALLOW FOR MORE SPACE AND A DECENT FOTTIE PITCH!

Hope too see you all there.

D. [/B]
Was just wondering...how wouldthis Footy thing work? im a bit confuzzled! *troll* :(

S

SuperTroll

Dear Durgi,

Mr. Troll will not be able to make the said event due to "Working really 'ard at a checkout somewhere near you" he wanted to wish all contestants for Mr. Midgard good luck and Blood unlucky :D.

Good luck everyone, wish I could be there.. could show off some of my skill in the footie game :(

From
Nate - spokesperson for supatroll

P.s. maybe a surprise visit ;)

O

old.Spug

Please dont see this as a flame, its not meant as such,

All Proceeds from the event will be divided as follows:

80% of all Proceeds will be given over to the Relic Door Fund.

10% will be given over to assist members of Aegirs Adventuring Guild (Newbie Guild) with assisting and equipping genuine new members of the realm.

10% will go to Nemesis as hosts of the events

Who holds this relic door fund? and who decides on who the cash goes to? We've repaired doors out of our own pockets before, didnt know such a fund existed.

Who decides who is a genuine new member of the realm and who isnt?

Certainly yes, the event does sound like fun, but I'm against charging for this sort of thing... especially if theres GM involvement. It's almost like charging to be part of a GOA quest.

Before someone comes back with "well, you run an event then" I have, and will carry on doing so, I just dont expect to make money out of doing so.

N

nemesisgm

Sorry Folks but due to a very unexpected and extremely heavy work load atm the Festival has to be postponed until probably end of October or early november. Again apologises for the cancellation, work comes first.

Durgi.

H

Hargh

No worries, sundays were looking a bit sketchy anyway due to World Cup action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom