2handed astral

Logi

Part of the furniture
Hi there ive got a question! XD

on alb theres 3 voltaic 2handers all are the same besides the dmg type. But which one is the most effective? i see most running with a warpick therefore its abit more expensive... and if i were to use warpick do i need to put pts into dex do deal dmg with it?

mainly trying to go solo or duo.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Hi there ive got a question! XD

on alb theres 3 voltaic 2handers all are the same besides the dmg type. But which one is the most effective? i see most running with a warpick therefore its abit more expensive... and if i were to use warpick do i need to put pts into dex do deal dmg with it?

mainly trying to go solo or duo.

On alb most palidins will use the 2h sword as they get autotrained slash which allows abit more damage 2nd best option is the pick tho :D

Logi

Part of the furniture
On alb most palidins will use the 2h sword as they get autotrained slash which allows abit more damage 2nd best option is the pick tho :D

woot perfect, ty! :worthy:

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Paladin speccing slash has 144 more spec points to spend cause of autotrain but If you check dmg tables thrust has more weak and neutral vs other realms compared to slash. Only mid studded and leather armor is resistant to thrust but anyways you should be running lgm vs these armors.

So imo stay thrust and get some legendaries :D
If you like the katana look 2h sword go slash!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Best advice i can give is learn to strafe sidechain and buy a g15 keyboard :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
iirc paladin 2hander is 100% str. However its been years since I played my Camlann paladin so things may have changed.

Users who are viewing this thread