29 January to 4 February - 7 days for free, starts tomorrow

CoKeNoZe

Banned
Good news xD my account was closed and i was cba to renew it till i could finish some exercises :D but im not sure if ill play in english cluster :p sorry illusb xD
Duo with my melee specced wizard!
Lord Kairamar is active !

( and im totally lost, the icons for my spells have all gone super sprite bright and i dont like it, anyone know if you can still get hold of the 2 year old mono green ones ?? :) )
Trio with Pooned and my melee specced wizard!

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
argh the icons well confused.

took me so long to work out what went where on quickbars I had to logout for something to eat, and I'm sure I've missed stuff.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
lulz, even with 10 people on server I get stealthzerged by albs xD

Puppet

Part of the furniture
lulz, even with 10 people on server I get stealthzerged by albs xD

Now if only the patcher would quadruple its download-speed (dl'ing at a staggering 20 kb/sec, as fast as I could download 10 years ago..) we could zerg em back 2 vs 10

But for now.. the patcher won't speed up, estimated time to be done: After the 7 free days :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Will pop on see whats happening, just had to unearth my bot pc and sort out the clients etc.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Now if only the patcher would quadruple its download-speed (dl'ing at a staggering 20 kb/sec, as fast as I could download 10 years ago..) we could zerg em back 2 vs 10

But for now.. the patcher won't speed up, estimated time to be done: After the 7 free days :D

:worthy:

Vegedk

Fledgling Freddie
i'll long on prydwen tonight just for the hell if it.. hope someone is there!!!

and gifv a solo fight my merc has mastery of parry 5 atm :p

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
Logged in oh man fun to meet all my old toons and it was also abit action no US lag etc fun fun fun, hope more people dares to log in :)

Vialiana

Fledgling Freddie
Gay ass hibbys

:flame:stupid ass hibs, can only play with high rr on dyvet...killed the action...

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:flame:stupid ass hibs, can only play with high rr on dyvet...killed the action...

AND why wouldn't they ????? GOA gave them 7 free days why not play them toons some people would like to keep playing them but for Goa's incompetence :(

Soulja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom