29 January to 4 February - 7 days for free, starts tomorrow

illu

Part of the furniture
Dark Age of Camelot - Europe

I expect EVERYONE with an account to log in, and all the Tree Hugging Hibs and Zerging Albs to form a straight line and march to a tower and stand under the oil point and let me oil you so my SB can hit RR11.

Thanks in advance,

:drink:

Oli - Illu

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Good news xD my account was closed and i was cba to renew it till i could finish some exercises :D but im not sure if ill play in english cluster :p sorry illusb xD

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Good news xD my account was closed and i was cba to renew it till i could finish some exercises :D but im not sure if ill play in english cluster :p sorry illusb xD

PR trying to run a hib group tonight on Limors if you are interested, (8pm GMT) need 2 more people.

Zede

Part of the furniture
d.l client now.

i guessing even with 10 ppl its better than the shit on a stick that is WAR.

illu

Part of the furniture

No problem bud :> I'm just going to use this weekend to play on the toons a little bit, see what action there is around the realm, and then take down notes as to what equipment I have on the toons, how they are specced, quickbar layouts, etc etc so that I can get similar stuff on any new toons I make, wherever I end up in the end, like the littlest hobo.

I tried logging in last night and it said my account was closed. I'm hoping that it will work tonight and just let's me straight in, and I'll be logged in over the weekend to get details and say hello to whoever else is on.

Oli - Illu

Zede

Part of the furniture
Lord Kairamar is active !

( and im totally lost, the icons for my spells have all gone super sprite bright and i dont like it, anyone know if you can still get hold of the 2 year old mono green ones ?? :) )

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Lord Kairamar is active !

( and im totally lost, the icons for my spells have all gone super sprite bright and i dont like it, anyone know if you can still get hold of the 2 year old mono green ones ?? :) )

well u can just search for mxn ui here or vnboards should find the 1.86 installer then download the 1.89c one and copy paste in folder and it works ;)

Ill prolly hang around somewhere close beno emain or bled illu on shade ;D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hardly any ppl on, tried logging now. Both my alb and hib accs are active though and bb's as well, nice :)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
i logged on made hib geen agen with 4 man grp and only seen 2 scouts and there buffbot :p took 13towers and 2 keeps ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz such PvE server atm hope more try to log on LA/AE wer going to try get a grp out to night but so far looking pointless

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
:( Logged in thought gotta be some kind of action Albs had keeps in Mid/Hib loads towers in both realms,thought maybe there be some kind of life here.

Decided to make Hib green again did not meet 1 Alb to defend them :( can't be that people who played Alb decided not to play until my 7 days up ? before taking towers/keeps again.Well did meet 1 Mid Guardsxman /salute who did turn up when we retook Crim.

If this is what left for Dyvet players then sorry peeps but Goa owe you lot a refund of monies the promise of RvR action looks really dire.

NP 6 days left may pop in again see if population reaches double figures think with the accounts I have and others who logged in doubled population in that short period :lol:

Soulja

illu

Part of the furniture
I think most people will be about at the weekend.

Oli - Illu

Nibble

Part of the furniture
ill pm Hollzz if im on ill try n help u with afew levels :) i hope ur going mid anyway:p

Everz

FH is my second home
Let dyvet burn its old memories and old news, GOA made there mistakes so let them rot in that cesspit.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
We had some pretty decent fg/fg action at beno today.
It was nice to see.

Oh, and btw. Stop claiming shit.

There's a reason that albs left crim, eras, and blend unclaimed.
No point in claiming shit unless everbody plans to renew thier accounts, cuz its impossible for the remaining low pop to retake all the claimed shit back in 7 days.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Think the keep and twrs were claimed to have Insta RvR if ppl cba to log on to Dyvet to play

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
We had some pretty decent fg/fg action at beno today.
It was nice to see.

Oh, and btw. Stop claiming shit.

There's a reason that albs left crim, eras, and blend unclaimed.
No point in claiming shit unless everbody plans to renew thier accounts, cuz its impossible for the remaining low pop to retake all the claimed shit back in 7 days.

Maybe being claimed will make it harder for the Pve'er of towers cutting ports in the other 2 realms.

When we logged back on seems YOU Albs only took the towers out that people need for port ?? so which only spoils it for those who do still play this server so you point has no logic Sorin.

Take towers that don't involve port then I am sure you low pop can still have fun instead of trying to make it a pain in arse for people on dyvet.Pain trying to get somewhere when dopes cut out ports only removes insta action maybe you understand that 1 day Sorin.

Btw someone quote this for him lol as he hates me calling him Sorin and Blocked me :lol:

Soulja

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Think the keep and twrs were claimed to have Insta RvR if ppl cba to log on to Dyvet to play

I don't care about the towers really, the problem is the keeps.
A lvl 10 keep is very hard to take with only a few people without any siegecraft or templates, wich is this case on this server when it comes to albion and middeh.

If i knew that everybody would return to the server, i would not mind that people are claiming, because then we would have people who was able to deal with those claimed keeps.

Belive it or not, before these free days started, unclaimed towers/keeps was an invitation to action.

No-one is gonna attack a claimed tower or keep when these free days are over. Unless people return ofc. If not, then it brings greif to the remaining players to claim shit.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well it's always possible to release the twrs/keeps before the 7days are over.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Do you really belive that hibs will do that?

I thought about what you said with keeping certain keeps unclaimed nice but If Mythic introduce the patch with Doppels on this cluster and keeping them in DF it would be only Alb that would benefit from the RP bonuses from them.

On looking back into Dyvet yesterday Albion held 2 Keeps port to both realms and 44 towers and looks like Mid/Hib would never get chance to play catch up into opening DF for they realm,so in all honesty Alb would forever have DF and always the benefit from RP bonus of the doppels so don't sound that good for Mid/Hib players.

Think all realms should keep they own keeps and just use the unporting towers to try and keep parity so all realms benefit tho tbh with likes of Abderbum who likes RP farming his own chars I can't see that happening and it wouldn't take him long to grief both of the other realms so he could spend all his time in DF.

Btw tho Mythic last little patch removed Doppels from game :)

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
there was NO FG v FG fights lol alb didnt want to leave the keep after we got a FG going we went to beno and left port opin they didnt kill us till we had the lvl10 elite guards on us only time we had a fight with the albs was when we wer 2 and they had a fg soon as we had a fg out they hide in side keeps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom