News 21 yr old Brit could get UAE Death Penalty for selling drugs

Should he get the Death Penalty

• Total voters

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
yup
get rid of the lot of them
i love the way it has "21 year old brit" there aswell.... who gives a fuck, you break the law , you pay the consequences.. age/nationality arent some kind of magic defence

Himse

FH is my second home
Nobodys fault but his own.

They have their law, he broke it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Women should get a good kicking for getting raped. Their country, their rules.

lol please.

Poag

m00?
He knowingly took drugs into the UAE, deserves to be punished under the local laws.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock

lol please.

no youre missing the point
are some of their laws archaic and stupid ? possibly

THEN DONT GO WHERE THEY HAVE JURISTICTION AND BREAK THEM

m'kay ?

Poag

m00?
If we dont respect their laws there, then why should they respect ours here?

If we dont, expect Sharia courts to spring up all over the place and then we are in the shit.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Good point Mabs, people are well aware of Sharia Law and how harsh it can be. If you do not like it don't go. If you break the law expect the consequences. It is very backward because it has not evolved. It would be like enforcing Canon Law in the UK now.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I have to agree you go to their country you have to live by their rules. And it is wrong to think that you should be treated any different. It was his choice to go to there and his choice to break the rules. And the people who do not think we should follow their rules do you support a full on invasion so we can bring them more in line with our way of thinking? Maybe we should ban their religion too some of that makes me uncomfortable.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*checks replies*
*gets comfortable*

Yeap.

popcorn-1.gif

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
no youre missing the point
are some of their laws archaic and stupid ? possibly

THEN DONT GO WHERE THEY HAVE JURISTICTION AND BREAK THEM

m'kay ?

I agree. If a women wants to get raped she should do it in her own country with her own countries rules.

backwards country.
backwards rules.

Death for supplying a bit of hash? It's so fucking backwards I doubt anyone would know about it before hand.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Don't like it, don't go there and commit a capital crime. Fuck him. Would be happy for drug dealers to get executed here tbh. Growing tired of trying to convince myself that luvvy-duvvy is the way to keep society in check.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Its really not a matter of what we think.

He is a crim in their country is subject to their laws. We may not agree on the punishment, but the only person to blame for all this is him. As other have said, we need to respect their laws even if we don't agree with them, we can't just expect the world to bend to our views like our cousins over the pond.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The question in the poll is "should he get the death penalty?" for which the answer is "no" Arguments about sharia and whether he will get the death penalty, and how fucking stupid he was, are not what was asked in the question.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
£262 worth of pot? Give him a good public beating, at best.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber

lol please.

This.

Anyone who honestly thinks that someone should get the death penalty for selling a bit of weed is showing the most startling backward-ness and lack of intellect.

Someone (may have been Gaff) mentioned in another thread that British culture is anti-intellectual. I agree wholeheartedly with this.

Anyone who thinks saying "thems the rulez" makes cruelty and injustice OK is acting like a retarded twat.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Their rules to a certain extent..

But I don't see the difference between it being a Brit and a UAE national.

If we fight to stop this bloke getting the death penalty, we should be fighting for the general over-haul of law in most middle eastern countries.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
£262 worth of pot? Give him a good public beating, at best.

I saw it was £262 for just over half an ounce, thats a huge amount of money for that amount of weed, which would imply he was doing it to make a huge profit. He was probably aware that it was very high risk and was unlucky. It's well harsh but it's the law.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Nice Poag. I do think that human beings have a tendency to be facist idiots.

Embattle

FH is my second home
The law may be harsh but the reality is the person is retarded for doing it in such a country.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Aren't there big signs up in the airports of these countries warning that drug trafficking Is punishable by death? My old man used to talk about it when he was away in the middle east / far east.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The discussion isn't "is he a retard" (yes, obviously) or "are their signs" (probably) - the question is "should he be killed for dealing a bit of weed?" (of-fucking-course-not)...

throdgrain

FH is my second home
It's not my business to tell people in other countries what laws to make, any more than it is for them to tell us here how to live.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not my business to tell people in other countries what laws to make, any more than it is for them to tell us here how to live.

But it is your business to give us your opinion on whether it's right or not for a young man to have his life ended for selling a bit of hash.

Regardless of country, is it right or wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom