Politics 2024/25 General Election Voting Intention (2022)

Who do you currently intend to vote for in the next UK general election?

  • Conservatives

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Labour

    Votes: 14 58.3%
  • SNP

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lib Dems

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • DUP

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sinn Fein

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Plaid Cymru

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SDLP

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Other

    Votes: 1 4.2%

  • Total voters
    24

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
39,281
I cannot believe how fucking backward this is. Do those in power forget you can go join the Army at 16 where I bet they share all things in person. Fucking twats.
Or at 52 years old, you can navigate life without turning into a terrorist or, in Labour's view, voting in a way they don't like.

If only people were only allowed to read "the truth" (trans women are women, eh?) then they'd vote the way all right thinking people would vote. But there's so much "misinformation" out there (such as trans women are actually genetically men, and sex matters) how are humans supposed to be able to cope?
 

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
39,281

Prime Minister Andrew Burnham said:
I would be really concerned to lose them.

They've been such a huge partner in the building of modern Manchester and obviously the building of Manchester City into the global force that it is

Or: "Fuck you plebs and your desire for fairness in your pasttimes, I got oil money invested into Manchester when I was Mayor, so leave them alone"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom