Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Oh no, how sad.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
This summer seemed to have so much hype with Ten Hag (his methods, his changes etc. ) but what a let down of a match.

I still feel for van de Beek. Not allowed to leave, still can’t get a game. I did like him at Ajax ☹️

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Haaland is a scary boy.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Although this is still in trial he seems a utter shitbag considering his previous history.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman

It's going from shit to worse for Manchester United's previous golden-boy eh?

Completely ruined my perception of him during his career. He was and probably still is an amazing footballer but I would just never have thought someone like him would end up like this as he was so low key. Craig Bellamy, Stan Collymore, Jesse Lindgard maybe. They struck me as that type of person.

Who else will be ruined for me? Am I going to find out that Dennis Bergkamp fucks kids? :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
He ussd to be the only Manc I liked before he fucked his brother's wife...

Gray

FH is my second home
Well we were awful in the first half. Oh and in the second. We had maybe 10 minutes in the whole match such looked like something could happen.

The lack of a real striker is still proving to be a serious issue. Defence is improved but it's all for nought if we can't friggin score.

That new signing Onana looks like he'll be a good addition though. In the 10 minutes he was on (barring his error) he looked excellent

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I found a stream for STH v LEE.... Leeds 2 up, looking good then work called and I switched away from it for 5 minutes... was a different game when I came back to it! An amazing turnaround for STH and a deserved point I'd say, @Aoami ?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Erik Tenth Hag.

Feel sorry for him, what a complete basketcase UTD are.

gunner440

Hey Daddy Altman
I feel like all I've seen this whole summer is ten Hag this, ten Hag that and how he has supposedly got the squad training and playing well and then they come out and play like it's a FIFA 2023 session on the Playstation except the players who have the gamepads are blind and deaf.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I feel like all I've seen this whole summer is ten Hag this, ten Hag that and how he has supposedly got the squad training and playing well and then they come out and play like it's a FIFA 2023 session on the Playstation except the players who have the gamepads are blind and deaf.

They are all using NES pads.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I think a documentary on how McTominay managed to get a regular spot at UTD would be eye-opening AF. Bribes? Witchcraft?

Embattle

FH is my second home
As expected, not converting enough from our better play is costing us now.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
That's a weird way to look at it when we scored the same number of goals as you.

Embattle

FH is my second home
That's a weird way to look at it when we scored the same number of goals as you.

You were dominated, we just didn't convert enough and the refs two most questionable decisions resulted in spurs goals...hence you didn't even deserve a point.

Btw I was sure we would lose this game before it started.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So was I, which is why I benched James in FF.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
You were dominated, we just didn't convert enough and the refs two most questionable decisions resulted in spurs goals...hence you didn't even deserve a point.

Btw I was sure we would lose this game before it started.

By that logic Brentford didnt deserve to win yesterday, goals count nothing else mate ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom