Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Fair enough. But this is a super rich guy at the world cup. Why not fly your wife and child out if they're so fragile that they can't deal with practicalities?

Couple of weeks on the beach/lounging about in an infinity pool in an exclusive £2k/night 5-star hotel, whilst your PA sorts out the shit back home for you. Maybe even watch a bit of the football. Southgate would sign off on that, of course. He wants his best players and Sterling has been a perma-starter.

I'm sorry, despite trying, I just can't bring myself to care.

Probably because he has young kids and uprooting them from where they live after and event like a burglary is probably the worst possible thing you can do?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Probably because he has young kids and uprooting them from where they live after and event like a burglary is probably the worst possible thing you can do?
What a a load of crap. "Come on kids, we're going to go see daddy".

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well, Japan fucking suck balls at penalties. No wonder they were trying to win it in extra time.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Well, Japan fucking suck balls at penalties. No wonder they were trying to win it in extra time.

Some shockers. I love Yoshida was sad to see him miss one. Japan also seem to be so close to being a good team and then just can't get over the line. Would've liked to have seen Croatia out just cba with them.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Gutted, had Japan in the sweepstake at work.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Biscuits, what a fucking cunt. haha

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Though have to say ITV1 commentators were so fucking shit and boring to listen to.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oooh penalties....

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Fucking Croatia, man. It's like a foregone conclusion as long as they can get it to pens.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Some very dodgy/weak penalties going on.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Game on now!

Embattle

FH is my second home
Over the whole game Argentina deserves it more, especially with the poor play in ET.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Why do they keep complaining about the ref, most of the cards seem to be for descent.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I'm hoping for an England V Argentina final, where the Argies score a goal through clear handball, VAR fails to spot it, then gets scrapped ;)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Fucking Croatia, man. It's like a foregone conclusion as long as they can get it to pens.
Dunno why everyone was cheering for Croatia over Brazil, all this means is we are going to lose to them in the final.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Dunno why everyone was cheering for Croatia over Brazil, all this means is we are going to lose to them in the final.
Haha, gotta get past France yet.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Game on, oh dear Portugal.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Get absolutely fucked, Portugal. The team with the highest ratio of throbbing bellends are going home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom