Football 2022/2023 Season Football Thread

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The ball did not cross the line. I don't get why it's so hard to understand?
I don't give a shit about whether it did or it didn't - why is that so hard to understand?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Great to see Uruguay and more importantly, Suarez, ejected.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
You know you're unpopular when you're in group with Portugal and they're not the most unlikeable team.
I've rooted for teams if they have a Spurs player on the pitch but I just can't with Uruguay. Suarez was awful today, just relentlessly a despicable bellend, they should've had the guy who scored their goals sent off in the first half for a blatant stamp, there was just so much diving and bullshit and the way some of their players were going at the ref after the final whistle was shocking. I was hoping Ghana would get back into it and they had fucking Partey playing for them.

Gray

FH is my second home
Seeing reports that Pele is now receiving end of life care

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Very England so far

edit - obviously they score as soon as i type this

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is exactly what Liverpool are missing.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Awful, but somehow I have given up being surprised.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I want to know if Krepin Diatta and Vinicius Jr have ever been seen in the same room together.

licensed-image.jpg
VINICIUS_AV38392Thumb.jpg

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Family > Country > Club.

It doesn't matter if anyone was home or not, any normal human being would get home sharpish.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Never cease to amaze.
First time I was burgled I was 13. Came home, place was a mess. Door was broken. My mum was pretty upset, especially as she had no partner to back her up - she felt pretty unsafe.

Had a break in at Uni, shit smeared on the walls.

Came home one other day to find two guys still in the house. One jumped through a window - and his mate followed.

Sorry. Sterling's wife got home, found out jewelry and watches stolen. Could stay with family or in a hotel short term until husband gets back from world cup.

But everyone is so fucking fragile nowadays. It's shit, yes - but it's a burglary, not an assault. Man the fuck up.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah, it isn't the same Scouse.
Why?

She got home, found house burgled.

It wasn't an armed robbery, they weren't home. She got back, found her house had been broken into.

What's the big deal? Is it because she's rich? Does that make her extra fragile or something?

Embattle

FH is my second home
Why?

It wasn't an armed robbery, they weren't home. She got back, found her house had been broken into.

What's the big deal? Is it because she's rich? Does that make her extra fragile or something?

You mean you being 13 and no doubt carefree like most teenagers and a person who is in another country, a father and husband...yeah exactly the same :rolleyes:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why?

So say you were working away in Liverpool and your house got broke into, you'd tell Tam to go get a hotel for a bit or go move in with relatives/friends until you had finished your work?

Or would you tell your work to fuck off?

Edit - I'd also imagine Southgate told him to fuck off too - not even from a being nice perspective but you don't want a player on the biggest stage of all thinking about other shit whilst playing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So say you were working away in Liverpool and your house got broke into, you'd tell Tam to go get a hotel for a bit or go move in with relatives/friends until you had finished your work?

Or would you tell your work to fuck off?
I wouldn't have to tell Tam to do anything - she'd say "house was broken into, don't bother coming home - I'm upset, but it's not a big fucking deal".

Because she isn't a giant fucking pussy.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
If I was working away and my house was broken into my boss would be booking me onto the next flight home tbh. Nothing to do with "manning up", more being a decent human being and not having distracted employees on customer site.

Although if I'd grown up in Liverpool I suspect I'd also be quite blasé about burglaries.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fair enough. But this is a super rich guy at the world cup. Why not fly your wife and child out if they're so fragile that they can't deal with practicalities?

Couple of weeks on the beach/lounging about in an infinity pool in an exclusive £2k/night 5-star hotel, whilst your PA sorts out the shit back home for you. Maybe even watch a bit of the football. Southgate would sign off on that, of course. He wants his best players and Sterling has been a perma-starter.

I'm sorry, despite trying, I just can't bring myself to care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom