2.0.1 (New paragon system + new loot itemization) live tomorrow (26th)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
what is FOTM build now, Frozen Orb Wiz? Might dust off my Hunter or Doc, might even roll a wizi which I never tried.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
hmm ok
i only recently got it to 60, few bits of orange/green, going through stuff on , er, master? without breaking a sweat at all, /shrug

It was a joke, saying TdC is just a whiney little internet kid crying over his nerfed spec :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Made a video in x4 speed showing how silly frozen orb is, difficulty is Torment 3

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It was a joke, saying TdC is just a whiney little internet kid crying over his nerfed spec :p

Yup, or more OT: the barb used to have a continous fury generator setup possible, allowing for near-endless whirlwind. I had a WW/Hurricane (eg double WW) build which now basically no longer works. No offence to anyone at paragon-blah levels, but the game, and even the meta games tbh, is nowhere near interesting enough to hold me for that long. I really can not face leveling a char to level 100+ again. That said, I base that thought on the old version of the game which basically only became reasonably playable at that level because that's when the decent drops started occuring (I had my first set item drop at 60/35). Maybe loot 2.0 makes things better, but frankly I doubt it. I have a barb at 60/50something and a monk at 60/20something and I really just cba.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i use the charge + extra fury /person hit, and spam WW, doesnt run out :\

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yup, or more OT: the barb used to have a continous fury generator setup possible, allowing for near-endless whirlwind. I had a WW/Hurricane (eg double WW) build which now basically no longer works. No offence to anyone at paragon-blah levels, but the game, and even the meta games tbh, is nowhere near interesting enough to hold me for that long. I really can not face leveling a char to level 100+ again. That said, I base that thought on the old version of the game which basically only became reasonably playable at that level because that's when the decent drops started occuring (I had my first set item drop at 60/35). Maybe loot 2.0 makes things better, but frankly I doubt it. I have a barb at 60/50something and a monk at 60/20something and I really just cba.

Well, barbs are probably the weakest class atm, i'm sure that'll change at 70 though.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I didn't buy the extention, so it's just 60 for me.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
wizards are finally easy mode! dusted off mine that was getting continuously raped in nightmare act 2 and doubled my damage in a few hours / now running around torment two frozen orbing stuff XD

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
wizards are finally easy mode! XD

post-31074-J-Jonah-Jameson-laughing-gif-S-NWLY.gif

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
bearing in mind that I wouldn't use an exploit and I stopped playing about three months after release, did i miss out on much? O_O

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
bearing in mind that I wouldn't use an exploit and I stopped playing about three months after release, did i miss out on much? O_O

Yea, Wizards have been overpowered since release :p people just didn't realise how to build them at release. They've never not been overpowered.

Mabs

a lone crusader ! along with the 100 bajillion other crusaders :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yeah that's the paladin from D2.

with some new shit :p but yea, pretty much. you can use a 2hander + shield on a crusader, theres a rune for it but you lose 15% movement speed, which is easily gained back from paragon levels.

Mabs

with some new shit :p but yea, pretty much. you can use a 2hander + shield on a crusader, theres a rune for it but you lose 15% movement speed, which is easily gained back from paragon levels.

QUICK
BUY THE ADDON ! NEW OP SHIT

how many weeks before the Crusader tweak, sorry nerf, patch ? :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
QUICK
BUY THE ADDON ! NEW OP SHIT

how many weeks before the Crusader tweak, sorry nerf, patch ? :p

Won't be nerfed :p its not that OP. Also thats rich coming from someone who bought Reaper of Souls before me *COUGH* MABS *COUGH*

Mabs

Won't be nerfed :p its not that OP. Also thats rich coming from someone who bought Reaper of Souls before me *COUGH* MABS *COUGH*

he made me do it

and anyway its always true of any addon, it needs to be shiny to draw people in, gets fixed later ;)

i would play more atm, but i need to farm Warzone comms for the new SWToR armour sets :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah, thing about wizards vs DH is that you need more skill to be an op wizard(arguable ofcourse ;)), so if you put a noob wizard vs a noob DH then the DH will probably wreck the wizard and even challenge a "normal" wizard.

Kind of why DH is more op, but at the same time wizard is more powerful :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Yeah, thing about wizards vs DH is that you need more skill to be an op wizard(arguable ofcourse ;)), so if you put a noob wizard vs a noob DH then the DH will probably wreck the wizard and even challenge a "normal" wizard.

no one cares about noob duels Toht, DH's aren't nearly as op where it actually matters.

A really good wizard vs a really good DH with equal gear is a totally different matter.

How well they play for scrubs is irrelevant. :)

Mkilbride

Loyal Freddie
Wizards got super buffed in this. Only class worth playing.

My Barb is now much more difficult.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Started a new HC, as you do, it's still diablo but 2.0 as advertised. I don't think i'll sink more time into it until i get the RoS though.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Auction House shuts down today /cheer

Also! 7 days for ROS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom