17 March - anyone around?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
what is there to be proud of taking relics when everyone is asleep?

what is there to be proud of zerging someone at a keep?

two questions everyone but the realm of albion seem to have grasped.... you have to be a fucking loser to PvE relics and zerg.... especially with the way the server is at the moment

but i log on for the first time in ages, i still see retards with di bots and whatever other bots running around, every albion group ive encountered has a DI bot with it and still scout adds galore..... its the same fucking shit..... and im not being biast because you never see someone on mid with a DI bot, and once in a full moon does a hib run with a DI bot and thats over exagerating....

so why the hell is it that its always albion that have to be the sore whiney losers?

grow up

Yes, you are biased. What you described has been done by every realm, as sad as it is.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I dont understand how you of all ppl take the word skills and moan about others, you play in cm and you play a wizz aaaaaaand you always have a dibot with you aaaaaaand you camp keep/towers

-aaaaaannnd im smarter then you cause obviously only a dumb person would go out of the tower/keep with a wizard when there are 2fgs hibs zerging.
-aaaaannnddd obviously i dont run with a di bot but i am smart enough to bring bb in case i die.
-aaaannnnddd a wizard requires 5x more skill to play then a bd
-aannnnndddd cm has 3 rr12´s and countless rr11s...says it all
-aannnnnddd obviously you made an ass out of yourself by doing clueless afirmations about what you dont know.

aaaaaaandddd got any more dumb questions?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun and good to run alongside brite for a change.

Shame wasnt more opposition out - mondays normally busier.

We ofcourse realise that the relic will get taken back - but thats the point isnt it? We set up some action across the realms making obvious focus points for this low pop server.

The crucial difference here is that you know and we know you can restore the balance anytime you feel like it - thats a world apart from the bad times of a couple of years ago when there was no fluidity.

Hope you all had fun, shame albsies didnt have more peeps out to help, but you put up a good defence for the numbers you had, considering you had no organised full groups - maybe think about just playing one character in a reasonable group, rather than 4 fire wizzes with 4 di bots? Radical suggestion i know. ;)

See you out there, and enjoy whats left of the action - beats Limors anyway.

Sorry to disagree Crom but the only thing you did was made albs log earlyer :)
As for the 4 wizis with di bots maybe you should try to come alb and ask for a cleric to group and see what yo get? (spoiller: a big nothing )

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
As for the 4 wizis with di bots maybe you should try to come alb and ask for a cleric to group and see what yo get? (spoiller: a big nothing )

Well thats a shame. No backbone I guess, bail as soon as it gets tuff. Was quieter to start off with though - didnt see a single alby group.

Couldnt some of those bb's be respecced to be more group friendly? Thats generally what people do on hib so they have a groupable druid that serves as a bb to. You were running in group not so long ago werent you?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Well thats a shame. No backbone I guess, bail as soon as it gets tuff. Was quieter to start off with though - didnt see a single alby group.

Couldnt some of those bb's be respecced to be more group friendly? Thats generally what people do on hib so they have a groupable druid that serves as a bb to. You were running in group not so long ago werent you?

Well my cleric was group spec but everyone else was grouped with theyr bbs. I know that since i tryed to invite some of them myself. As for the backbone i stayed till the end same as some of the ppl that defended boldiam. But still was only 10 ppl in NF 2 of them were scouts 4 wizards and 3 bbs and 1 therg...cant do much especially when a certain animist puts pets on courtyard and still says target is not in sight and you still get nuked by them.
What pisses me more in albion is the quantity of rog scouts and pallys that run around with cl buffs and dont bother to level a single group friendly class and rather solo it that. But then again not much i can do about that, not like i can force them to make a cleric for instance.
The only reason CM isnt running as fg is that basically there arnt enough clerics online. Even if bufferer is online i have to be the other cleric wich means we dont have sorc/wiz not to mention the fact that i can play best casters. So the reason wasnt much defence when it should be at least from cm is that ppl got tired of getting rolled by fgs just cause we dont have the necessary classes.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
OMFG albs logged early :( wtf do u think mids/hibs have done in the past 5years? I guess its not fun to get it back is it? ;(

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
rofl nice whining to gm albs, hope u enjoyed getting gancked by both realms :) Big thanks to hibs /hug
albs now be good boys and do ur usual early logging so u can wake up 3 am for the pve.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
rofl nice whining to gm albs, hope u enjoyed getting gancked by both realms :) Big thanks to hibs /hug
albs now be good boys and do ur usual early logging so u can wake up 3 am for the pve.

Sorry about the slam before, my F8 got me there :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
OMFG albs logged early :( wtf do u think mids/hibs have done in the past 5years? I guess its not fun to get it back is it? ;(

Sorry to disapoint you but i didnt log. As for getting back sorry to inform you yet again but when i dont have port set i dont even bother going NF.
Apparently the only difference between you and me is that i dont act like a kid and go whine on FH.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Get new glasses aswell Eul. Havent seen one alb whining about this :D
Personally im bored at work especially cause its a slow week due to holidays.
As for the waking up at 3am you obviously make an ass out of yourself by handing clueless afirmations about something you dont know.
Only some1 with no brains would go to bed earlyer to wake up later in the night over a game :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Well my cleric was group spec but everyone else was grouped with theyr bbs. I know that since i tryed to invite some of them myself. As for the backbone i stayed till the end same as some of the ppl that defended boldiam. But still was only 10 ppl in NF 2 of them were scouts 4 wizards and 3 bbs and 1 therg...cant do much especially when a certain animist puts pets on courtyard and still says target is not in sight and you still get nuked by them.
What pisses me more in albion is the quantity of rog scouts and pallys that run around with cl buffs and dont bother to level a single group friendly class and rather solo it that. But then again not much i can do about that, not like i can force them to make a cleric for instance.
The only reason CM isnt running as fg is that basically there arnt enough clerics online. Even if bufferer is online i have to be the other cleric wich means we dont have sorc/wiz not to mention the fact that i can play best casters. So the reason wasnt much defence when it should be at least from cm is that ppl got tired of getting rolled by fgs just cause we dont have the necessary classes.

Ahh fair enough. Well i never thought i'd say this, but I hope CM can sort out replacements.

Tell remoteaccess to just play a groupable cleric - coz he is a complete waste of space playing 3 accounts at once.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Why did Albs log Early this is what I can not understand they had it All that they like best.

They like keep defending we know that but why log when we started on Beno we didn't even cut port and took us ages to get in on 2nd door so it not if we were cutting ports so Albs couldn't enjoy themselves so can't see reasoning why they logged.

Beno = Port for Albs = Must be good defence rp situation wouldn't you agree or is it Albs don't like getting rp's and would prefer to pve keeps towers when no 1 is online ?

Soulja

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Why did Albs log Early this is what I can not understand they had it All that they like best.

They like keep defending we know that but why log when we started on Beno we didn't even cut port and took us ages to get in on 2nd door so it not if we were cutting ports so Albs couldn't enjoy themselves so can't see reasoning why they logged.

Beno = Port for Albs = Must be good defence rp situation wouldn't you agree or is it Albs don't like getting rp's and would prefer to pve keeps towers when no 1 is online ?

Soulja

around 10-12 albs online in NF at that time Soul And most of them dont care :D. As for myself i wanted hibs to have port to alb, so i only went to NF (boldiam) when i saw hibs wanted more then port :p

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Get new glasses aswell Eul. Havent seen one alb whining about this :D
Personally im bored at work especially cause its a slow week due to holidays.
As for the waking up at 3am you obviously make an ass out of yourself by handing clueless afirmations about something you dont know.
Only some1 with no brains would go to bed earlyer to wake up later in the night over a game :D

lol as only mid defending nott and hlid towers i know so u go buy some clue. kkthxbye
and its nothing new albs loging when mid/hibs get half numbers as they got, most of albs enjoy overwhelming 8v1 coz in that case they got 50% chance of winning i suppose.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie

Soulja

Well ye, i must admit it was generously of you to not cut port.

But albs don't fancy grouping people they don't know or like.
All you had to do was kill a bunch of soloers.
And two fgh of well organized players, who've been knowing and playing with eachother for a long time have no problem doing that.

I tried ye, but one alb is not a match for two fgh.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This thread fails more and more, keep your moaning up Eul, fact is that no one likes to fight outnumbered unless he/they can win.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol as only mid defending nott and hlid towers i know so u go buy some clue. kkthxbye
and its nothing new albs loging when mid/hibs get half numbers as they got, most of albs enjoy overwhelming 8v1 coz in that case they got 50% chance of winning i suppose.

I wont even bother to reply to such a crap post. As the BS wasnt enough now you cant even type correctly :p
Grow up :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
This thread fails more and more, keep your moaning up Eul, fact is that no one likes to fight outnumbered unless he/they can win.

Didn't think you cared about that Manisch! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside certain places :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Nvm Eul Mani, hes like the midgard version of Horner meets Dorimor :) A classic showcase of Clueless meets super-ego ^^
Tryed to make a man out of him this last year but he just wont change :eek7:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ahh fair enough. Well i never thought i'd say this, but I hope CM can sort out replacements.

Tell remoteaccess to just play a groupable cleric - coz he is a complete waste of space playing 3 accounts at once.

Well one of our clerics is playing hib atm -.-....think she is in love with some1 there :p
And our second cleric is busy with work doing double shifts ^^, Magon disapeared so did ardorin...so i guess will be pretty hard :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well one of our clerics is playing hib atm -.-....think she is in love with some1 there :p
And our second cleric is busy with work doing double shifts ^^, Magon disapeared so did ardorin...so i guess will be pretty hard :p

Yes I can imagine it'll be hard to replace Magon!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I feel like resubbing and see how my wizard and dyvet is doing and perhabs, just perhabs, be a good alb!

Seems like they are lacking these days :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Nvm Eul Mani, hes like the midgard version of Horner meets Dorimor :) A classic showcase of Clueless meets super-ego ^^
Tryed to make a man out of him this last year but he just wont change :eek7:

lol wasnt horner ur childhood hero?
btw dont run around with ur reaver without ur minizerg stuck on ur arse, u know what happens i guess ? u got surprized by the friar standing there and watching when u got gancked ye? not all albs have shit reputation as u so grow up.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Thanks for the screenshot, if it's an actual one it's a good reminder for me to never come back, seeing as you got a nice bunch of zerging assholes grouped there together.

Oh boohoo! Manisch won't be back on Dyvet - I'm crying already - BREAK OUT THE CHAMPAGNE!!
:bazbeer:

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
Thanks for the screenshot, if it's an actual one it's a good reminder for me to never come back, seeing as you got a nice bunch of zerging assholes grouped there together.

sean_paul.jpg

I claimed that staff for my kingdom.
They all took me hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom