17 March - anyone around?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
We know we want hold it but maybe it show to Mr Remotewanksess that people are tired everyday same old shit and I am sure Mids feel same way.

What has happened is not for our benefit m8 it is to show that action can take place when people are online what been happening day in day out just demorilises server insta port is good for all realms but think Remotewanksess goes a bit to far would you not agree.

Fun is had when All can enjoy not when 1 individual griefs it.

The Ram story lol can wait.

Soulja

Well like i said to weng i only care about having port to another realm and a good group wich obviously wasnt one tonight since it was me and a bb.
As for remote access theres nothing to be done, in fact hibs/mids taking towers keeps just makes him more happy :p

Just log on ts you mofo i wanna hear about the ram :D

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Just because we knew the whine was inc on FH before we even got it back: :clap:

And when in game people, ask Soul about his ram....:ninja:

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
Says the random noob bd that only gets kills on a overpowered class lol :D
Pveing relics is a game hib or mid cant win cause basicaly we have more ppl playing at night just live with it.
PS: killed your bd in berks some time ago and didnt even use moc lol so who´s shit? :D

what is there to be proud of taking relics when everyone is asleep?

what is there to be proud of zerging someone at a keep?

two questions everyone but the realm of albion seem to have grasped.... you have to be a fucking loser to PvE relics and zerg.... especially with the way the server is at the moment

but i log on for the first time in ages, i still see retards with di bots and whatever other bots running around, every albion group ive encountered has a DI bot with it and still scout adds galore..... its the same fucking shit..... and im not being biast because you never see someone on mid with a DI bot, and once in a full moon does a hib run with a DI bot and thats over exagerating....

so why the hell is it that its always albion that have to be the sore whiney losers?

grow up

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
. and im not being biast because you never see someone on mid with a DI bot, and once in a full moon does a hib run with a DI bot and thats over exagerating....

you need to get new glasses then :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Just because we knew the whine was inc on FH before we even got it back

Awww i just noticed the text box :D i love you too :fluffle:

Now stop taking relics cause we get them back ^^

And we need a cleric for rvr aswell -.-

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Says the random noob bd that only gets kills on a overpowered class lol :D
Pveing relics is a game hib or mid cant win cause basicaly we have more ppl playing at night just live with it.
PS: killed your bd in berks some time ago and didnt even use moc lol so who´s shit? :D

agree with kinetix for Brite :D well... he must play bard better i guess ^^

i make alot of guessings ... not always right ones :D

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
It's 4am shock horror, remotewanker had just shoved his epeen into Nged with one defender whose bb went ld :p It was me too heh.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
And I am glad to say two other hibs came along and we successfully defended it but the keep is in a very bad state :S

Septina

Part of the furniture
God, this server sounds like so much fun, i might actually renew! If only i liked pve. :(

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
God, this server sounds like so much fun, i might actually renew! If only i liked pve. :(

It can be fun, most of us wait for the new cluster. So most pve now so we don't have to later in cluster :p Just remote likes to do it on keeps ^_^

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha! Horlely, Gravedigger and LA. Brite sure know how to make new cool friends!

Septina

Part of the furniture
It can be fun, most of us wait for the new cluster. So most pve now so we don't have to later in cluster :p Just remote likes to do it on keeps ^_^

That was my point, i have plenty of chars to play wouldnt need to pve anything, except for the fact that any pvp that goes on on this server actually is as fun as pve. :)
And i wouldnt hold my breath for a cluster. :X

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I am actually considering renewing and playing dyvet, I'm just waiting for hell to freeze over.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
agree with kinetix for Brite :D well... he must play bard better i guess ^^

i make alot of guessings ... not always right ones :D

Hes bard lastname is instabard or something...tells us his skills level right from the start? :)

lets see how good he goes on a harder class ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It's 4am shock horror, remotewanker had just shoved his epeen into Nged with one defender whose bb went ld :p It was me too heh.

Well wasnt today but like i said before you will loose the relic pretty soon :) and remote will keep doing his thing no matter what you try to prove ( already said this last part to soulja :) but he dosent believe me ^^)

tryed to explain several times in these boards that most of pop on dyvet does not visit or knows about FH. They are random players mostly holder ppl that for some reason play at night. You can take all the keeps and towars or even send a message in the floor with bag of coins like a LARGE SOS they wont care ^^

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I am actually considering renewing and playing dyvet, I'm just waiting for hell to freeze over.

Considering the increase of the worlds temperature wont be long till they consider hell to be cold :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Is remoteaccess an actual person, or is he some bot supplanted by GoA ?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Is remoteaccess an actual person, or is he some bot supplanted by GoA ?

I tried talking to him last night and first sentence from him was "I am reporting you for X Realming" and then a steam of Vulgarity from him and why you talking to US ? lol.

Think he got issues he couldn't string 2 sentences together.

Apart from that nice bloke rofl

Soulja

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
I tried talking to him last night and first sentence from him was "I am reporting you for X Realming" and then a steam of Vulgarity from him and why you talking to US ? lol.

Think he got issues he couldn't string 2 sentences together.

Apart from that nice bloke rofl

Soulja

who are these noobs? coldpetspam , twinpack and their rr10 dibot stuck on their arses or what?

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Haha! Horlely, Gravedigger and LA. Brite sure know how to make new cool friends!

They seem like a good bunch of people, what's wrong with ya people on here flamebaiting every opportunity you get ? sucks.

who are these noobs? coldpetspam , twinpack and their rr10 dibot stuck on their arses or what?

He's one person playing 3 accounts.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hes bard lastname is instabard or something...tells us his skills level right from the start? :)

lets see how good he goes on a harder class ^^

I dont understand how you of all ppl take the word skills and moan about others, you play in cm and you play a wizz aaaaaaand you always have a dibot with you aaaaaaand you camp keep/towers

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
They seem like a good bunch of people, what's wrong with ya people on here flamebaiting every opportunity you get ? sucks.

You can feel free to think of them as a "good bunch of people" for all that I care, doesn't change my experience with those jesters. I can assure you "a good bunch of people" is not remotely close to the category I would put them in. Flamebait or whatever, it's the truth.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Was fun and good to run alongside brite for a change.

Shame wasnt more opposition out - mondays normally busier.

We ofcourse realise that the relic will get taken back - but thats the point isnt it? We set up some action across the realms making obvious focus points for this low pop server.

The crucial difference here is that you know and we know you can restore the balance anytime you feel like it - thats a world apart from the bad times of a couple of years ago when there was no fluidity.

Hope you all had fun, shame albsies didnt have more peeps out to help, but you put up a good defence for the numbers you had, considering you had no organised full groups - maybe think about just playing one character in a reasonable group, rather than 4 fire wizzes with 4 di bots? Radical suggestion i know. ;)

See you out there, and enjoy whats left of the action - beats Limors anyway.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just because we knew the whine was inc on FH before we even got it back: :clap:

Thanks for the screenshot, if it's an actual one it's a good reminder for me to never come back, seeing as you got a nice bunch of zerging assholes grouped there together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom