10 years?

leggy

Probably Scottish
@Gumbo is now my favourite fake internet person. You have skilfully proven that your wife is the best wife.

darkman[X]

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow the time has gone so fast. I was first drawn to Barrysworld through Counterstrike. Absolutely loved playing on Barrysworld servers.

Chilly

Balls of steel
good old cs. Only really enjoyed the betas when it changed every few weeks and caused absolute chaos :D Its one of those games where the menu system is burned deep into my brain. I can still purchase the right armour, rifle, ammo and 'nades . I've not played it for a very long time.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'm guessing it's some sort of kitchen utensil? amirite? eh? :D

leggy

Probably Scottish
Wow the time has gone so fast. I was first drawn to Barrysworld through Counterstrike. Absolutely loved playing on Barrysworld servers.

Same here dude. Had some epic games on the BW CS Servers. No game fun has stood up to those days since if I'm honest.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Maybe it's revival time then, I just picked up CS:Go, anyone else fancy some old school?

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Maybe it's revival time then, I just picked up CS:Go, anyone else fancy some old school?

Paid £11 for it, I actually didn't like it that much and went back to CS:S pretty quickly.

I was a massive fan of CS Beta 5 and 6 :), it's what pushed me from Quakeworld.

Everz

FH is my second home
All those banned accounts being a kiddie flamer on the DAoC boards.

Half the fun was the flame wars back on RvR section :D.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
All those banned accounts being a kiddie flamer on the DAoC boards.

Half the fun was the flame wars back on RvR section :D.

Don't know how you guys ever managed to get banned in the first place. Guess Rvr section was well moderated back then huh...

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You either get a shiny new 50 pence piece or a toffee lolly, the choice is yours
Please note, both are delivered by @Wij and no, where he wants not where you want.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Joined with this acc on Oct 29, 2007, my original joined on Jun 21, 2004 but was banned due to being an immature little bellend probably. Had many accounts in between that, which are subsequently banned.

Only reason I joined this place originally was to sell my Belt of the Sun scrolls from Daoc :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom