10 years?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
16.5k post and 1.2k likes received. Great stats. Thanks to all of you!

10 year anniversary coming up on the 24th of January

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
16.5k post and 1.2k likes received. Great stats. Thanks to all of you!

10 year anniversary coming up on the 24th of January

On the random spam thread you just moaned about a former friend who called you a redditor and a channer, now you're happz about the statz

Love you cock nose.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
FH is different in so many ways to Reddit and 4chan, they can't even be compared mate

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Billargh said:
Joined with this acc on Oct 29, 2007, my original joined on Jun 21, 2004 but was banned due to being an immature little bellend probably. Had many accounts in between that, which are subsequently banned.

Only reason I joined this place originally was to sell my Belt of the Sun scrolls from Daoc :rolleyes:

I'll swap my doppelganger necklace for it. I MUST have it!

Vipr

One of Freddy's beloved
seems im 10 years old also...good to see FH is still around:)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
FH is different in so many ways to Reddit and 4chan, they can't even be compared mate
This intrigues me, please explain why. Thanks. I tried Reddit and immediately wanted to go kill something, 4chan, no thanks.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
This intrigues me, please explain why. Thanks. I tried Reddit and immediately wanted to go kill something, 4chan, no thanks.
I for one, use Freddyshouse because I sort of know people from it, and their backgrounds and their opinions, there's no true trolling and such on here, people find it harder join such a community, whereas on Reddit you're a nobody, and there's no sense of 'community' I mean, I'd happily blast up a game or something with people on Freddyshouse, but I can't see people on Reddit/4Chan doing the same, because they don't know each other, and it'll be little different from being in a public game.

raw

One of Freddy's beloved
Just thought id share the elderly feeling with you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom