10 year anniversary in a few months.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
One of the few fun things i miss about OF were the ~2 weeks perma siege albs did on Renaris after Midgard captured it and just wouldn't let it go, the last few days i think most of Midgard and Albion were fighting over that keep. I even saw tons of lowbies run around on both sides, it was hillarious...

It was epic siege after epic siege 24/7 for almost 2 weeks straight.

aaah, the good old days... :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
As if they'd ever make it as slow as it was again, even if they did Origins.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Regardless of the time of the day and regardless of where I am in the Labyrinth, some stealther always finds me.. I was doing the Spirit Guardian and some SB jumps my cleric. I was doing Galvorne when some rr10 Orkon or something norseman hunter finds me

Who the fuck goes to Galvorne to see if someone is doing him!? Radar using bastards if you ask me..

CorNokZ

Playing on Faith now.. Already 5l3 on my little ns I made 15 minutes ago, hah

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Get it now? F2P isnt their for your convenience as a veteran player, its to help get new players into the game and to support the game itself via the cash shop and other means. Once you've paid for a gold membership theres no going back in short, you can't just go gold get RR10 then go free.

The game just wasn't designed with things like F2P in mind, it's probably far too late to implement it.

Ywain has a cap of 4,000 or so players, adding in the players from Glamorgan we'll probably see peaks of 3,500 players again. If F2P is introduced - what's going to happen if there's enough interest in it to bring in 500 players? The only active server is going to be full, laggy, and players who actually pay would get pissed off.

Every player who has a buffbot will probably switch that to a free account, then everyone else who didn't really consider paying for a second account just to get a buffbot will have one for free.

If they wanted to do F2P - they should've done it before Ywain.

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Origins....

Can you all seriously be arsed to level again etc from fresh?

Not me.

If there is a few thousand others leveling at the same time, it would be pretty fun tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Playing on Faith now.. Already 5l3 on my little ns I made 15 minutes ago, hah

Say when your about, I'll come pwn you on my non-fotm sword hunter :D. Or LE scout for the luls.

CorNokZ

Yeah I'll be online most of tomorrow aswell perhaps you wanna duo?

CorNokZ

7L5 on shade today, just pissing about in molvik nuking and adding.. When people get up close I panic and smash buttons :D Mostly vanish and run away and nuke again..

What would be a suitable spec for a rr7 pierce shade be like?

Everz

FH is my second home
Pfft, be a real man and go PvP!

Should be on at 9ish tonight to dominate on my hunter again ;).

CorNokZ

Did go PvP, but got out of there quickly again.. Nothing but whines and people in groups

Aada

Part of the furniture
7L5 on shade today, just pissing about in molvik nuking and adding.. When people get up close I panic and smash buttons :D Mostly vanish and run away and nuke again..

What would be a suitable spec for a rr7 pierce shade be like?

A caster shade? nothing more fucking lame tbh.

Everz

FH is my second home
Did go PvP, but got out of there quickly again.. Nothing but whines and people in groups

I pref PvP because you can't half get some whines from people. Already had a few diafs and such.. just like Mordred :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
Zerg guild was it? I'm on a freeshard, while people like those in your guild put me there.. So stfu

Caster Shades are a disgrace to the stealther classes as a whole and give those like yourself who admitted to rolling their face over the keyboard in an actual melee fight gratification they are playing a 'stealther'.

So yeah stfu

CorNokZ

Lol fuck off you bitter twat! We're not even playing on the same server, so don't tell me how to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom