10 Year anni

Nate

FH is my second home
What did he do? :eek:

Oh he was like the Stor Gothi?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
who remembers cuba who used to roam around protecting xp ing mids that was 10 years ago heheh

Keitanz

Can't get enough of FH
Removing flames from the realm war map would be pretty silly.. you could ninja keeps with ease.. especially if they had relics in it would just be too easy...

The entire point that people take the towers next to the keep they are taking is so they have somewhere to retreat to when action comes, no flame = no one will come and defend = no need to take the tower opposite the keep.

I had an awesome day RvRing today on mid, made about 3k RP but oh well :p

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Removing flames from the realm war map would be pretty silly.. you could ninja keeps with ease.. especially if they had relics in it would just be too easy...

The entire point that people take the towers next to the keep they are taking is so they have somewhere to retreat to when action comes, no flame = no one will come and defend = no need to take the tower opposite the keep.

I had an awesome day RvRing today on mid, made about 3k RP but oh well :p

In the old days you relied on your realm to spread the message. If a guard got killed (spam in your guildchat) you just spammed the alliance channel or even broad.

The entire point of removing flames is that you don't have to much keep/bridge campers, waiting for action. No keeps in another realm = shite action, simple. Also it gives people that want to take keeps/towers a little bit more time.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We've all tried to take a lvl10 tower to farm it for a bit, but after just a couple of minutes you have 2fgs of rr10s running you over that has just been waiting in a keep some where. Removing the flames would be a good idea imo. Back in OF you would suddenly see your /as go crazy when 20+ people were attacking a keep. "It might be a relic raid guys! Screw irl, this is serious business! Grab your shit and let's goooooo!!" - Gave a much better realm feeling

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
What's this? Do I now have to fill in creditcard details to get my 14 days of free pwnage?

Baldir

One of Freddy's beloved
What's this? Do I now have to fill in creditcard details to get my 14 days of free pwnage?

Yes, but they don't charge you for after 14 days. Just cancel the subs right after you open the account, and you get 14 days free.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
So basically they'd screwed over anyone without a cc (and yes people in the Netherlands can perfectly live without one and even travel abroad). Well done. After the last transaction fiasco of Mythic ill be damned to enter someone elses cc details in there.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
So basically they'd screwed over anyone without a cc (and yes people in the Netherlands can perfectly live without one and even travel abroad). Well done. After the last transaction fiasco of Mythic ill be damned to enter someone elses cc details in there.

Tuth! :) <3

just resub properly and come pleh with meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom