1 week to sort this forum out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Jupitus said:
Maybe Deebs has something better to do at the weekend than worry about your sorry little asses....
Dont worry, obviously you personally don't have anything better to be doing with your weekend. So we aren't all that worried.

Jupitus said:
sorry if that doesn't make you the centre of the universe... deal with it.
Technically as we cannot prove that the universe has an edge, it could be seen to be infinite. As such any point is the mid point, and so I am in fact the centre of the universe.

Thank you, and good night.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well gratz to those who ruined this thread. I guess Deebs is having trouble finding the serious replies through all the crap :(

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah, it’s not our fault. The thread starter should pick a more interesting topic and then we might stick to it.

A great and traditional proverb is very relevant here.

There was a farmer boy who tended sheep for his master, he was slack-jawed and somewhat ugly, but this is beside the point. One day he noticed that a few of the sheep were looking ill. Fearing that the illness would spread to the other sheep, he took them out of the field and released them into the wild. He returned to the field a week later, to find that the sheep had returned to their sheep families. As the grass in the field was far greener and the company was better than that of the wolves in the woods. Once again he released these sheep, this time releasing their families too as they had also been contaminated by the illness, and to ensure they didn't come back, he made the fences higher. Things went well for a while, however the farmer boy’s master soon died and the farm boy inherited all the sheep. So one day he took down the fences and moved the sheep to his own back garden. Now the contaminated sheep had become quite bitter by now, they were still healthy and why should their wool be any worse than the other sheep? So upon hearing of the move, the snuck into the sheep herd and got into the garden unnoticed. Things were a bit rough to start with, the sheep kept getting into the house and eating things, but eventually they learnt to not do this. Then one sunny Sunday, the farmer boy went out to practise his line dancing for the big contest coming up, when he noticed to his shock that a lot more sheep were now contaminated with this Mad Sheep Disease. So he ran inside, got his trusty rusted can of petrol and dowsed the whole field and set it alight. The Mad Sheep feared the flames and ran amuck, escaping through the holes burnt in the fences. As a result THE WHOLE WORLD DIED TO FIERY MAD KILLER SHEEP.

Chilly

Balls of steel
So what your saying is that he should just murder us all and be done with it?

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
Well personally I'd just ban the following people permanently:

- K9
- Aoami

And give the following people a weeks ban, something to think about:

- Ala
- Me
- Delrith

It really is that simple.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, I (surprise) agree with BI...although I would probably add myself to the list and remove Ala. She only gets fiery when you attack her and seeing as the only people who attack her are on the list...~shrug~

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
And wtf would you know? Have you ever spoken to her outside of a thread? Nah, didn't think so. All you do on this forum is piss people off and bitch and whine about the lame threads. You aggravate everyone (well, the people that matter) and contribute nothing. Why are you even here?

~sighs~

This post is a perfect example of the effect you have on people. ~rolls eyes~

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
And wtf would you know? Have you ever spoken to her outside of a thread? Nah, didn't think so. All you do on this forum is piss people off and bitch and whine about the lame threads. You aggravate everyone (well, the people that matter) and contribute nothing. Why are you even here?

~sighs~

This post is a perfect example of the effect you have on people. ~rolls eyes~
So because K9 doesnt aggravate me I dont matter (in your eyes). Fo Sissy

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
what do you contribute sissyfoo
why are you here

you are just jealous

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
k9awya said:
what do you contribute sissyfoo
why are you here

you are just jealous

sissys' posts are often fun to read, yours are just pointless one liners every time a female posts something on here

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
sissy isn't a female, sorry to burst your bubble :/

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
haha

you seem to think i have something against the females here?
so why do i think asha is roxro elito.
and i likezor ziva -_-

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
How do you know Sissy isn't female. Just 'cos she posted a pic of his brother with a post it note on his forehead? :flame:

Ala

Fledgling Freddie
damn damn damn damn. I already had to go back and edit s/he :eek:

Can I be excused for having not fully woken up yet? It's 8:30 :(

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Raven said:
sissys' posts are often fun to read, yours are just pointless one liners every time a female posts something on here

Raven, every post you make is attacking something so you can fuck off.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Ala said:
How do you know Sissy isn't female. Just 'cos she posted a pic of his brother with a post it note on his forehead? :flame:
I know things.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
So seriously now, it's been well over a week. Do we at least get an answer one way or the other?

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
k9awya said:
your website is fuxxord shy. haha.

Ooh yeah, thanks, I was playing with the web forwarding last night and forgot to change it back, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom