old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:
Can you say something new pls ? :<

I can tell you one ancient secret m8 !

/whisper:
MY PENIS IS BIGGER THEN YOURS !
something new?

you got no life apart from trolling board of a game you don't play?

well you can play your penis instead sonce it is so big :puke:

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
something new?

you got no life apart from trolling board of a game you don't play?

well you can play your penis instead sonce it is so big :puke:
I am not even scrounging bastard yet like you ! Yeppy,Amildin,Shinthari and some others don't play either but still visit the forum and post here so shut your fucking mouth and fuck off ! thnx !

lol btw how can i "play my penis" ? :D nerf swedish dumbs !

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Bonelamencer said:
I am not even scrounging bastard yet like you ! Yeppy,Amildin,Shinthari and some others don't play either but still visit the forum and post here so shut your fucking mouth and fuck off ! thnx !

Well then I'm pretty happy I still play then, eh? oO I'm like one of the only SBs on FH (Camlann) Who still play ;o Old.Wind does I know.

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
Well they posted here when they played ages before you came on here, so "shut your fucking mouth". You seem to just post here since you quit, and with the only thing people should know you for is that you added on Zelh after he killed something...

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
Overdriven said:
Well then I'm pretty happy I still play then, eh? oO I'm like one of the only SBs on FH (Camlann) Who still play ;o Old.Wind does I know.

lawl

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
I still play, and shint does sometimes :p

and when was the last time you saw Yeppy?

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:

idiot. you should really consider to play a bit on camlann to have a clue whos playing or not, because otherwise you just show the communtiy that you have no idea at all :) uh wait. we already knew that :/

and, as amil mentioned, i still play :>

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Shintari said:
idiot. you should really consider to play a bit on camlann to have a clue whos playing or not, because otherwise you just show the communtiy that you have no idea at all :) uh wait. we already knew that :/

and, as amil mentioned, i still play :>
lol i might be playing my lvl 20 alt too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom