1 week at camlann...

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Not really hard to work opted setups on Camlann =|

I play a RvR server alot, so I know what works from each realm :s

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i love it when your on rvr and someone says

Noob A "yeah this big firbolg animist mezzed me then he stunned me and sent those bubble things after me"

Me "no they dont get stun or mezz"

Noob A"yeah they do all hibs do"

or the good one

Noob B"hmm there is the hib tank but im not sure if i should atatck"

Me "why not"

Noob B "he tanks really well against mobs but he can buff and heal....maybe its a battle druid, oh yeah he has speed too"

me "no thats a warden"

Noob B "no wardens dont gets spells"

me "lmao"

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
i think bonelamencer is an alt of an old pvp char that we all probably recognise.

he seems to know certain things an average joe would have no idea about.....old group setus etc.

with all bonelamencer's elitist info he is an rvr person

i bet bonelamencer's alt is............bastardos lol

lol no way i wouldn't roll a bd once again :D And yes i know more about daoc gameplay then any of you,not even setups but at overall :p I'm sure !

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
because daoc is not based much on skill like quake , counter-strike and so on.

rofl. Not this talk again.
1. Define skill
2. Give samples of why a FPS would be more skill...
3. Look at point 1 and see that youre point 2 samples all are invalid.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:
lol no way i wouldn't roll a bd once again :D And yes i know more about daoc gameplay then any of you,not even setups but at overall :p I'm sure !

prove us wrong

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Nedo said:
rofl. Not this talk again.
1. Define skill
2. Give samples of why a FPS would be more skill...
3. Look at point 1 and see that youre point 2 samples all are invalid.

1- clicking skills nuff said
2- if I haven't played daoc for 1 year I can come back and play as good as before just in 1-2 weeks,but if stoped to play counter-strike a year ago I begin almost from zero.
3- spam >?!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
your argument is based on opinion not fact.

you cant keep making claims without backing them up

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Bahumat said:
your argument is based on opinion not fact.

you cant keep making claims without backing them up
Can someone provide us with opposite opinion ? If not then i win !

Ok do you need facts? get it !
PING!
Can you play cs on US servers if living in europe ? Definetly not ! Cannot say the same about daoc.Ping dependant games require more skill because you don't have much time for "thinking" and even 0,05 sec delay(+50ms ping) is fatal in counter-strike,unlike in daoc.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:

Then may I ask why do you spend most of your time on a board which barely keeps to the daoc topic? Surely your expertise would be more appriciated on VN where you can join the rest of the trolls that know more about daoc than anyone in the world?

And what were your chars, if any, before Bonelamencer? Or have you learned your vast wealth of knowledge from daoc boards?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Bonelamencer said:

PING!
Can you play cs on US servers if living in europe ? Definetly not ! Cannot say the same about daoc.Ping dependant games require more skill because you don't have much time for "thinking" and even 0,05 sec delay(+50ms ping) is fatal in counter-strike,unlike in daoc.

well you got a lot to learn if you think skill is all about reaction time and how fast you click buttons.

It's the difference between chess played with 5 clocktime for total match and 2 hours for 40 moves you suggest defines skill

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Then may I ask why do you spend most of your time on a board which barely keeps to the daoc topic? Surely your expertise would be more appriciated on VN where you can join the rest of the trolls that know more about daoc than anyone in the world?

And what were your chars, if any, before Bonelamencer? Or have you learned your vast wealth of knowledge from daoc boards?
not rly but it was quite funny to pwn you when i was con'd green in game :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Bonelamencer said:

PING!

Bonelamencer said:
Can someone provide us with opposite opinion

Your wrong here, you claim to be uber, i do not deny this i merely question you on your lack of proof. I dont need to have any proof or examples as i did not say you were a noob.

Also i dont think anyone mentioned counterstrike in this argument except you, we dont question your skill in counterstrike so it cant be used in this discussion.

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
well you got a lot to learn if you think skill is all about reaction time and how fast you click buttons.

It's the difference between chess played with 5 clocktime for total match and 2 hours for 40 moves you suggest defines skill
I divide your definition of skill on :
-experience
-clicking skills
-the speed of selfimprovement

Oh well and for me person is more skilled if takes right decidion faster then another one.

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah camlanns all about the hate. some survive the hate and stick with camlann, others go back to RvR servers. Now ive quit camlann so many times i cant even keep up with it anymore. Just need to focus on urself and not on other noobs what they tell u. if u want less hate tho, dont play a fotm OP char >.< Reminds me of killing red's in ToA 1 day before warlock nerf hit euro xD

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Novac said:
Yeah camlanns all about the hate. some survive the hate and stick with camlann, others go back to RvR servers. Now ive quit camlann so many times i cant even keep up with it anymore. Just need to focus on urself and not on other noobs what they tell u. if u want less hate tho, dont play a fotm OP char >.< Reminds me of killing red's in ToA 1 day before warlock nerf hit euro xD

you appear to have stolen Pale Face's name...he is a VW on mordred.

unless you are the real one and came to euro pvp which i doubt.

i say we throw pencils at him untill he confesses!

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
I should quote myself Bone....something. You sure as "censored" did not look skill up in a dictionary before answering. Why am I not surprised

Shintari

Fledgling Freddie
btw bone, skill in cs aint based on clicking, its more a thing of aiming ,)

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:
not rly but it was quite funny to pwn you when i was con'd green in game :D

Changing the subject of an argument is a sign of weakness on your behalf tbh

And your twisted little e-peen stories have gotten a bit old by this stage, im not even going to bother arguing about the truth behind it anymore...

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Amildin said:
Changing the subject of an argument is a sign of weakness on your behalf tbh

And your twisted little e-peen stories have gotten a bit old by this stage, im not even going to bother arguing about the truth behind it anymore...
I mean i am not so bad player for a "forum troll-theoretic who gets knowledges only by reading forums" ;D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
i dont play cam, and dont plan to either...but dont you find it just a tad embarrassing that you only managed to get level 43 and only 4L4 playing a bonedancer?

confused

Can't get enough of FH
Bonelamencer said:

PING!
You could come back and play a BD just as badly as you did before, but try playing a class which needs more than 1 button

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Raven said:
i dont play cam, and dont plan to either...but dont you find it just a tad embarrassing that you only managed to get level 43 and only 4L4 playing a bonedancer?
In other words do you wanna know who the fuck is bonelamencer ? I am The Official King of Camlann :D btw if you wanna ask me something you should write "ur magesty" or get chained by my minions ;) That's a long story but i really deserved this rank !

PS: wtf ?!!!!! where is my label of tetris champion++ ? admins i wanna get it back !!!!! :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
confused said:
You could come back and play a BD just as badly as you did before, but try playing a class which needs more than 1 button
I like to be a Bad Boy :D

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
old.windforce said:
more like a total twat who got nothing better to do then troll boards of a game he doesn't play
Can you say something new pls ? :<

I can tell you one ancient secret m8 !

/whisper:
MY PENIS IS BIGGER THEN YOURS !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom